Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

+10
Squirrel500
Undies
ColumbianLoom
Bearhugger29
Ochi
-Mazer
Cybersix
LegendX48
smirkytrick
TensePsychopath
14 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 6 Empty Re: GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

Post by Lunacy Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Cybersix wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:Hey Cyber, what did you think of latest Doctor Who ep? I hated it, I hate where moffat is going, I'm so fucking sick of him.
I hated it as well, in fact I had a long internal rant about it. I swear the whole
Spoiler:
#fuck moffat
Yeah, that's pretty much what's bringing the most anger. Need to get a mob with pitchforks and torches and stuff out to BBC HQ to get rid of Moffat.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 6 Empty Re: GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

Post by Squirrel500 Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Koenig wrote:I kinda want to try my hand at writing, but I have never lifted a finger to write an actual piece of literature before (Unless you count my ramblings on forums and in creative threads)

hey Koenig if you do start with pen and paper, I personally always use erasable pens just cuz if I mess up I can go back and fix it right away
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 pm

hey cyber and luna, I've never seen doctor who but if they do go down that road it would kinda suck I mean hasn't the tradition always been
Spoiler:
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:hey cyber and luna, I've never seen doctor who but if they do go down that road it would kinda suck I mean hasn't the tradition always been
Spoiler:
It's not an issue of tradition for me. Though it does go a bit into that, but that's not the biggest issue for me. For me, it's the fact that it's overbearing and obvious pandering. And this isn't the first time he's (Moffat) done this. He's done it with the Lesbian inter-species couple where he just loves to remind us that they're a lesbian inter-species married couple. Also, how Captain Jack went from being someone who hits on everyone and everything to being exclusively gay. If he had started as gay, it wouldn't have been a problem, but he changed him just to fit his message.

I'm so pissed off that this is happening with Capaldi because I'm loving his Doctor so far. I love what he's been doing with him.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:09 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Koenig wrote:I kinda want to try my hand at writing, but I have never lifted a finger to write an actual piece of literature before (Unless you count my ramblings on forums and in creative threads)
Well, now's the time Very Happy

Join my NaNoWriMo struggles!
But I already have enough with school work D:
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:19 pm

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Met Kevin Conroy, got my little brother's copy of Arkham City signed, and got a pic of me and my older bro with him :3
How long was the wait for you?
My uncle, his family, my older brother and I were at the front of the line :3

Bearhugger29 wrote:@Legend

A Nintendrone. Fuck no, far from it. I go for Value and PS4 Lacks it.
Stop acting like one then. You see no value, others do.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
Squirrel500 wrote:hey cyber and luna, I've never seen doctor who but if they do go down that road it would kinda suck I mean hasn't the tradition always been
Spoiler:
It's not an issue of tradition for me. Though it does go a bit into that, but that's not the biggest issue for me. For me, it's the fact that it's overbearing and obvious pandering. And this isn't the first time he's (Moffat) done this. He's done it with the Lesbian inter-species couple where he just loves to remind us that they're a lesbian inter-species married couple. Also, how Captain Jack went from being someone who hits on everyone and everything to being exclusively gay. If he had started as gay, it wouldn't have been a problem, but he changed him just to fit his message.

I'm so pissed off that this is happening with Capaldi because I'm loving his Doctor so far. I love what he's been doing with him.
This sums up my frustrations with New Who perfectly
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Cybersix wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:
Spoiler:

This sums up my frustrations with New Who perfectly

wow I can see why you guys are pissed, why change so much?

Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:09 am

Because he's being so fucking overbearing with his messages at the expense of the show. It's not like I'm anti-gay or anti-women, far from it, ya'll know that. I just hate how he's forcing it on everyone and ruining the show in the process.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:21 am

@legend

Not even acting like one. I'm acting like a Proper gamer. Sorry but a console that is based all on hype. With everything being a let down so far since the launch. Yeah, I'm acting like a Fanboy. Sorry but I see through the BS.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:30 am

-Mazer wrote:
Cybersix wrote:*is jealous*

Cyber....

Lux...

Nice.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:31 am

LMFAO watching that Dave Cinder video XD
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:41 am

"Darth Luna (Darth Luna in Fallen London) has opened your Box of Saboteurs. What larks! Their yells echo across the rooftops. You fall asleep with a smile on your face."

Something tells me I may be a bit of an asshole...
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:00 am

1030 words so far. This is fun.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:34 am

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey Luna.

Scored Is This a Zombie for 37$ blu ray and both seasons of Spice and Wolf for 42 blu ray
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:58 pm

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 6 10730780_985472084800103_8615316075478678969_n
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Well, now's the time Very Happy

Join my NaNoWriMo struggles!

Bearhugger29 wrote:You know I went through and look at all the exclusive games that are out and coming for the PS4. God damn that system is in piss poor shape. Not one single game on that console is worth getting. I also will not count TLOU since that a stupid port. I don't care what frame rate or Resolution the game is at. Port is a fucking port. Everything else, is just CRAP. Thank god Microsoft is getting some good shit that is worth playing. If Sony keeps this up, PS4 will go down in my history book as the worst Playstation console next to the PS3.
We get it, you hate PS4, you hate Sony, blah blah blah blah Nintendrone.

It's not that he hates Sony, it's that Sony has almost no games out on it that are exclusive and worth getting that isn't another FPS/black,gray, dark souls game. The games they were getting are delayed and their internet game subscription concept is laughable.

However, no one seems to care about that. The sales for a gameless console is staggering and - personally - sad because everyone has this useless system with only 3 games on it.

HOWEVER during the same time we are STILL getting crap like this: http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/31/nintendo-wii-u-premature-eulogy/

saying the WiiU will die despite the huge lineup still on the way THIS YEAR.

It's like...wtf man? The system with games pushing 1080p and 60fps with huge scoring games is dying whereas the over-expensive, subscription-forced for MP, little to no games system without backwards compatibility....is selling like mad?

wtf
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:41 pm

-Mazer wrote:
It's like...wtf man? The system with games pushing 1080p and 60fps with huge scoring games is dying whereas the over-expensive, subscription-forced for MP, little to no games system without backwards compatibility....is selling like mad?

wtf
The "Bro gamers" have a stronger effect then you can imagine.
There's nothing on the Wii U that's cool and hip for pals to play(that isn't on any other system).
Not to mention the whole "Nintendo is for babies" mindset.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Nintendo having that stigma really is sad.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Nice bit of Operation Platinum supporters. Awesome Very Happy
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:42 pm

I didn't see my pic. Was I suppose to send it to you via youtube?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:11 pm

smirkytrick wrote:I didn't see my pic. Was I suppose to send it to you via youtube?

Yeah, the email I had in my last Rant video related to bayonetta. Don't worry Ill be doing another video later on down the road as a second vid.

@Mazer

Its because Journalists don't want to slam on system they love. Hating on Nintendo is the easiest way to get clicks for your site/video. I see it all the damn time. Sure I click it on myself but I have to see the stupidity and expose those cunts for just flapping there lips off about something they don't truly understand.

Hell I for a fact the Wii U won't get past 30 million lifetime sales but it will go down as one of the best Exclusive Nintendo consoles in History. Let those morons bash Nintendo, Ill be laughing coming next gen when Sony Doesn't release a PS5 and Microsoft goes full digital like Sony will do with PS Now. Nintendo will be the only company that will keep the consoles afloat. Gamers again will be stupid enough to pay for a sub for PS Now and praise it like its the best thing since slice bread even with all its horrible flaws that will pledge the fuck out of that service.

When Sony first came into the gaming scene, they were fucking amazing. Now they flat out suck and try to take cheap stabs at what Microsoft can easily get away with all that money floating in Microsoft's bank. Sony can't keep up with that shit and now they are paying the price for it. The Xbox One will outsell the PS4 within the next year to two years and the Wii U sure will drop in 3rd place but again, only morons go after console sales and ignore the value of owning that said system. I laugh at those fuckers. Anyways I'm out.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Just throwing this out there Mazer: I still have yet to see an advertisment that would make me want to buy a Wii U. I did get one and for the reasons you listed (IE GAMES), however Nintendo still does not understand the first thing about marketing. By contrast, Sony's marketing makes me want to buy a PS4 even though there are no games on it to interest me.

If Nintendo could recapture the sense they had in the late gamecube/early wii advertising era, they could drastically turn favor over there systems in general. As is, every-single-advertisement I have seen from them makes me cringe (With the lone exception of the latest Bayonetta Trailer)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:44 pm

I only watch sports on TV and thus never see Nintendo commercials. I do see a ton of PS4 and xbone commercials though. Sony pushing Destiny on PS4 so much makes me not want that system, lolz.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum