Testing Run

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:47 pm

"Most of them are humans, but the head honcho is a canine. This is why I was one of the only canines in the place."

"They're a bunch of cruel, sadistic, bastards. They'd sell out to the highest bidder in an instant if it benefited them."

There was not much further to go now for the two wolfs. They would soon arrive at the gates of hell.

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Mazer nods thoughtfully. He runs his claws over the hilt of his short sword while ideas of blood and carnage dance throughout his head. He considers the possibilities of what lay ahead...

Soon they arrive upon a hill overlooking the camp. Mazer leans against a tree to spy on what moves on below them

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 pm

"Do you honestly believe we can do this by ourselves? you must be insane."

Tense brandished his sword. He had never used a weapon such as this before. He looked up to see what Mazer was doing.

"What are you looking at?"

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Mazer's eye darts back and forth, to and fro as he monitors the movements within the camp. The fur on the back of his neck begins to rise as his lips slowly begin to curl back to expose his sharp teeth. He stares upon the humans with such hatred and loathing that is almost feels like a burning heat rolling off of his body.

He draws his sword and without warning, grabs Tense by the hair, and putting the sword to Tense's throat.

"Move...boy...and you die..."


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 pm

"What on earth are you doing?!"

Tense trys for answer before deciding what to do.

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Mazer brings the blade closer to the pup's throat so that the metal kisses his flesh through the thick mane of fur. He takes a deep breath then releases a ear-peircing howl that echoes throughout the entire valley. Those within the camp slowly stop in their workings as they turn to look up towards the hill.

"I AM HERE TO RETURN YOUR BITCH!" he screams out, while shaking Tense by the scalp.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Tense is shaken by this revelation. He did not know what to do now. The canine had betrayed him.

Tense began to struggle with Mazer.

"Kill me! I would rather die than return here! Kill me and get it over with you scum!"

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Mazer begins to drag the whelp towards the camp as the doors open. A group of five human guards walk towards them, ugly, filthy brutes - and each one being creatures that Tense may recognize.

"He escaped from the south, the cowardly little bitch." Mazer twists his claws deeper into Tense's fur causing fiery pain to erupt throughout his scalp. "I expect there is a reward in capturing one such as this and bringing him back?"


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:36 pm

As Mazer had forgotten about Tense's own weapon, he pulled out his sword and drove it deep into Mazer's side.

(1d12+6=17)

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 pm

(5 Damage taken - 12)

Hisses out in pain and shoves the whelp forward while stumbling backwards. He clutches the wound tightly before swiftly moving forward to drive the hilt of his Dagger against Tense's skull in order to knock the little cur unconscious.

(Str + dagger = 10)




_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 pm

(1d6+5=11)

(The strike is dodged)

Tense dodged the blow and flew straight back into action plunging his sword into Mazer's other side.

(1d12+6=16)

(Suck it!)

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:07 pm

(12)

He is able to spin away, taking not the full stab, but still being cut. Growling in irritation, he glares daggers down at the pup.

"You are easily the stupidest little bitch I have ever encountered..." He circles slowly around Tense before suddenly turning around and driving his knife into the throat of the first slaver. He spins around, his claws ripping open the jugular of the second, before turning to pounce upon the third, biting his face and ripping both skull and brain out as he bites deep and hard


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:13 pm

"You could have winked!"

With this Tense began to swipe his sword at the slavers, cutting one by the throat, and another in the abdomen. As he watched with amazement at Mazer's killing ability.

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:21 pm

"Then I would be without sight for that one moment!"

Mazer breaks through the gates of the encampment and then the transformation begins. He loses himself in the sensations of the world, his eye moving back and forth to basically pinpoint every and all targets as they call to arms and attack the two wolves. Mazer snaps his wrist causing his knife to fly into the forehead of the first attacker, then, as that man falls, he pounces upon the corpse, bouncing off of it and driving his claws deep into the chest of another. He rips the heart from the man's chest, drops it, then slashes the throats of two others, one for each paw....Their blood sprays upon Mazer's body, soaking into his dark fur...

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 pm

While watching this bloodbath Tense decided that he would only get in the way. He decided to go to the slave barracks to round them up and search for his friend. After rounding up the slaves and sending them on their way out, he learned from one that his friend had been taken to the torture chambers for information on where Tense may have gone. He told the slaves to lay low for a while, and went off to desperately search for his friend.

As he stealthily approached the torture chambers, there was one guard who lay there asleep oblivious to what was going on. Tense snuck up to him and sliced his throat open. As he searched through the chambers he came to halt at the sight in front of him.

"oh...."

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Mazer soon ignores the concept of using weapons, instead wanting to render flesh from bone with his bare hands. He begins to drive his claws into throats, thighs, chests, faces, eye-sockets of anyone who gets in his way. His anger has taken control and it is getting harder to distinguish between enemy and slave, but he is able to maintain just enough control, for now, to keep from hurting the innocent...

He tears a man's arm clean off of his body and yanks the man's sword from his hand...then Mazer pauses...

He can smell another canine nearby...

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Tense walked slowly out towards Mazer and the guards completely ignoring the slaves. He seemed normal before suddenly realeasing into a ferocious rage. Running into two oncoming guards he began ripping the flesh from their bones.

"YOU FUCKS! YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!! I'LL KILL EVERY GODDAMN LAST ONE OF YOUUUU!!!!!!!"

With this declaration Tense joined in with Mazer's killing frenzy as if he had been doing this all his life.

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Mazer stares through the chaos and death and destruction. In the distance, standing there, is the canine. Tall, handsome, flawless; he is a beast that stands out from all the others. Mazer stares into the eyes of this slaver...and the slaver stares right back at him...

As the blood sprays, as the camp burns from fallen lanterns, as the cries of the dying sing forth into the heavens...All Mazer can do is stare into the Red and Gray eyes of the other canine...

And Mazer...let's him vanish into the night...away from the others...


Mazer falls to his knees and releases a screeching howl of the damned....

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7676
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 pm

As Tense punched a lifeless corpse's face into a bloody pulp he began to come back to reality. As he saw Mazer howl in the distance, he too let out a howl of anguish. His only friend was gone. Gone and never coming back. The only thing Tense now had to live for was the blood of the canine who caused him all this pain. By now the coward will have fled, into the night. He fell to his knees and striked the ground, swearing an oath that he would never let anything like this happen again. Even if it ment travelling to unknown places far, far away from where he was standing, he would kill the Tyrant.

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum