Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

+9
Ochi
Squirrel500
Bearhugger29
Lux
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Koenig
TensePsychopath
ColumbianLoom
13 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 13 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:54 am

LegendX48 wrote:no glitches, aside from my progress records on already completed events not being (saved?) displayed until after the I reboot the game. That aside, ofeiwadszfewafiewbugfewa fewsdf

EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING FORCES YOUR CAR TO EXPLODE OUT OF CONTROL. If you drop to last place in a race then you STAY IN LAST FUCKING PLACE, FOREVER. DON'T FUCKING TURN, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL. DON'T ACCELERATE, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL. DON'T APPLY THE BREAKS, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL.

fjndsklf;v reusidjkfdq asDF/ew.,jsnidjkwqhjw

edit: I guess its the latter?
I would love to play it, looks awesome. Just from "looking" though. I keep hearing how it was a mess, especially at launch. I wonder what that means. But them dynamic weather effects, gah, I want. Especially in a rally racing game. Don't know why those aren't made with weather effects. Though the brutality of doing a race in the night with snow brings forth a brutal challenge....I wants.
ColumbianLoom wrote:
Luna wrote:What would a tie have caused?

Saber still would have lost haha, that's why I needed both Legend and Squirrel heh heh.

Luna wrote:After some shenanigans in a contest a year ago, the contest runners decided to enact some restrictions on who can vote. An account has to be a certain age, have a certain amount of CR points, etc.
Anyhow, CR points usually denote a certain amount of activity. It kinda works like how GTD did back in the day. Watching a videos, posting in forums, making comments on videos, etc. Something like that.

Yep yep. Also I looked at the rules and Justin actually could have voted because anyone that had a account made by June 2014 was clear.... Damn.... Well now I can try to use Justin in the future lol jk (well.... not really Cool )
Ah oh well and now Justin must prepare to be pestered.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 13 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 pm

Luna wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:no glitches, aside from my progress records on already completed events not being (saved?) displayed until after the I reboot the game. That aside, ofeiwadszfewafiewbugfewa fewsdf

EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING FORCES YOUR CAR TO EXPLODE OUT OF CONTROL. If you drop to last place in a race then you STAY IN LAST FUCKING PLACE, FOREVER. DON'T FUCKING TURN, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL. DON'T ACCELERATE, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL. DON'T APPLY THE BREAKS, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL.

fjndsklf;v reusidjkfdq asDF/ew.,jsnidjkwqhjw

edit: I guess its the latter?
I would love to play it, looks awesome. Just from "looking" though. I keep hearing how it was a mess, especially at launch. I wonder what that means. But them dynamic weather effects, gah, I want. Especially in a rally racing game. Don't know why those aren't made with weather effects. Though the brutality of doing a race in the night with snow brings forth a brutal challenge....I wants.
it looks nice with the weather effects on, very so-so without them. It's easily the most infuriating game I've played this gen so far but, god damn it, I want to play it more @_@
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Just saw the ign review....hmm. The fact that it's massively leaning towards European cars, as in it only has 1 American and no Japanese cars, is really disappointing. Still, for an arcade racer, it looks interesting.
Also, you made it sound like a sim racer with your rant about how hard it was to control the car, lol.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 pm

But it's not an arcade racer though...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:44 pm

That's what the review said. Are you saying it's a sim racer like Gran Turismo and Forza?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:08 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Spoiler:

This sounds extremely frustrating. I would not force myself to play a game like this.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:22 pm

-Mazer wrote:Sad

Mazer, what's wrong? Crying or Very sad
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:35 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
Spoiler:

This sounds extremely frustrating. I would not force myself to play a game like this.
Sounds to me like he's just bad at it....if it was a sim racer. This is, supposedly, an arcade racer, though. So I'm curious as to how it plays.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:46 pm

SQUIRREL, JUSTIN, AND LEGEND.

CHECK YOUR PMS.

Thanks!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:48 pm

The handling of the cars feels more in line with what I remember of old Gran Turismo games.

Its a racer with a high as fuck skill floor but, honestly, its not bad, I just suck >_>

edit: The biggest hurdle I've encountered, by and large, is that the game demands that you learn how to drift ASAP. I can't drift in games that aren't Mario Kart though, its like a mental wall >.<
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Luna wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
Spoiler:

Sounds to me like he's just bad at it....if it was a sim racer. This is, supposedly, an arcade racer, though. So I'm curious as to how it plays.

Ya that might be true..... Get better Legend!

Let us know what you think of Luna once you play it.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:54 pm

LegendX48 wrote:The handling of the cars feels more in line with what I remember of old Gran Turismo games.

Its a racer with a high as fuck skill floor but, honestly, its not bad, I just suck >_>

edit: The biggest hurdle I've encountered, by and large, is that the game demands that you learn how to drift ASAP. I can't drift in games that aren't Mario Kart though, its like a mental wall >.<

Haha I get what you mean. Outside of MK, I don't really like racing games sooo...
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 pm

LegendX48 wrote:The handling of the cars feels more in line with what I remember of old Gran Turismo games.

Lol, so I assume you wouldn't be able to drift in a game like GT or forza?
ColumbianLoom wrote:Ya that might be true..... Get better Legend!

Let us know what you think of Luna once you play it.
I would love to play it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:10 pm

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 13 RIf6OUx
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Cybersix wrote:GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 13 RIf6OUx
It's beautiful!
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:15 pm

-Mazer wrote:

7 more days...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Legend, Justin, Squirrel....... Please look at your PMs..... Please..... I beg of you....
GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 13 Supernatural-Dean

3 hours and 30 mins left to go.....
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Who's still in it?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:23 pm

I dun get it. What is this voting and why is it so important
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:24 pm

It's a contest, but it's not important. Just a popularity contest on the forums.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Luna wrote:Who's still in it?

It's still the first match so no one has been determined yet.

-Mazer wrote:I dun get it. What is this voting and why is it so important

Come take a look for yourself (I made all the graphics btw):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-881791/cr-picks-best-character-2014?fpid=48868697

Ideally, it's not important at all. It's just a forum contest, that literally means nothing lol. BUT I find it fun and it's a good measure of the tastes of the CR forum community. Plus, I'm a competitive person so I want my favs to make it through no matter how insignificant the contest may be.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Luna wrote:It's a contest, but it's not important. Just a popularity contest on the forums.

For a minute I thought you meant a popularity contest about us on this forum. Very Happy
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:06 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:Come take a look for yourself (I made all the graphics btw):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-881791/cr-picks-best-character-2014?fpid=48868697

Ideally, it's not important at all. It's just a forum contest, that literally means nothing lol. BUT I find it fun and it's a good measure of the tastes of the CR forum community. Plus, I'm a competitive person so I want my favs to make it through no matter how insignificant the contest may be.
Ohh, I think I'll participate in this.
TensePsychopath wrote:
Luna wrote:It's a contest, but it's not important. Just a popularity contest on the forums.

For a minute I thought you meant a popularity contest about us on this forum. Very Happy
Nah, it'd be boring.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 pm

sigh... 1 more day til i get my laptop back. apparently they boot it up when all of a sudden its old original hardrive gave out, which is now a $140 fix. other than going through some system updates the problem has been fixed. til then, i'll just use the wiiu for communication
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum