Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

+9
Ochi
Squirrel500
Bearhugger29
Lux
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Koenig
TensePsychopath
ColumbianLoom
13 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 12 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by Lux Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:54 pm

Hey Mazer?

Spoiler:
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 12 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by Justin Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:46 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:I don't know if it's just my crappy computer but Chrome fucking sucks. It literally doesn't let me on Twitter, multiple sites are always slightly broken in some way, and I'm always having to reload pictures.
Wish there was an end all Internet Browser that bests all others.

Lux wrote:Hey Mazer?

Spoiler:
START TELLING ME, CUZ I'M HYPED FOR THAT SHIT, TOO! Very Happy Very Happy
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Legend and Squirrel come and into this thread and say "I vote for Saber."
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-878691/-2014-summer-autumn-best-girl-contest-?fpid=48985883

That's all you have to say. You got one hour! PLEASE COME VOTE!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Got a call that my lappy is ready, I should be able to get back to my game development by tomorrow.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:19 pm

smirkytrick wrote:Got a call that my lappy is ready, I should be able to get back to my game development by tomorrow.
Woot
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 pm

5 mins to go....

Legend and Squirrel aren't coming Sad
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Of course they aren't. Lobby Justin to do it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Luna wrote:Of course they aren't. Lobby Justin to do it.

He doesn't have often CR points....

Anyways awaiting for the results...
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Ah, too bad.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Luna wrote:Ah, too bad.

Saber lost by one vote.
Mad

If SQUIRREL AND LEGEND WERE HERE!!! THEY COULD HAVE SAVED HER!!!! ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:42 pm

What would a tie have caused?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:44 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:He doesn't have often CR points....
Do what, now? o.o
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:51 pm

He meant you don't have enough CR points. He's so distraught by the outcome that he's messing up.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Oh, no. I know I don't have cr points.... But, how does that work for voting?
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 pm

After some shenanigans in a contest a year ago, the contest runners decided to enact some restrictions on who can vote. An account has to be a certain age, have a certain amount of CR points, etc.
Anyhow, CR points usually denote a certain amount of activity. It kinda works like how GTD did back in the day. Watching a videos, posting in forums, making comments on videos, etc. Something like that.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Ah, okay.
*proceeds to play games*
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Justin cr points are kinda useless, from what I can tell all you can do is when you get a certain amount of them you can make a group, I personally think cr should do like what gt did with gtd and allow the points collected to be used in their store
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Get hype
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:01 am

*wants venture brothers down my pants so badly...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:03 am

Seven Days left.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:17 am

*wants to smash his DS4 and brake his DriveClub game disc into a million tiny pieces and burn the pieces into ash*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:29 am

Is it glitchy or are you just bad and driving/racing games?

*goes to bed*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:43 am

Luna wrote:Is it glitchy or are you just bad and driving/racing games?

*goes to bed*
no glitches, aside from my progress records on already completed events not being (saved?) displayed until after the I reboot the game. That aside, ofeiwadszfewafiewbugfewa fewsdf

EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING FORCES YOUR CAR TO EXPLODE OUT OF CONTROL. If you drop to last place in a race then you STAY IN LAST FUCKING PLACE, FOREVER. DON'T FUCKING TURN, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL. DON'T ACCELERATE, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL. DON'T APPLY THE BREAKS, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL.

fjndsklf;v reusidjkfdq asDF/ew.,jsnidjkwqhjw

edit: I guess its the latter?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:11 am

Luna wrote:What would a tie have caused?

Saber still would have lost haha, that's why I needed both Legend and Squirrel heh heh.

Luna wrote:After some shenanigans in a contest a year ago, the contest runners decided to enact some restrictions on who can vote. An account has to be a certain age, have a certain amount of CR points, etc.
Anyhow, CR points usually denote a certain amount of activity. It kinda works like how GTD did back in the day. Watching a videos, posting in forums, making comments on videos, etc. Something like that.

Yep yep. Also I looked at the rules and Justin actually could have voted because anyone that had a account made by June 2014 was clear.... Damn.... Well now I can try to use Justin in the future lol jk (well.... not really Cool )
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:Yep yep. Also I looked at the rules and Justin actually could have voted because anyone that had a account made by June 2014 was clear.... Damn.... Well now I can try to use Justin in the future lol jk (well.... not really Cool )
I had no idea who I was voting for, anyways.

LegendX48 wrote:
no glitches, aside from my progress records on already completed events not being (saved?) displayed until after the I reboot the game. That aside, ofeiwadszfewafiewbugfewa fewsdf

EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING FORCES YOUR CAR TO EXPLODE OUT OF CONTROL. If you drop to last place in a race then you STAY IN LAST FUCKING PLACE, FOREVER. DON'T FUCKING TURN, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL. DON'T ACCELERATE, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL. DON'T APPLY THE BREAKS, YOU'LL SPIN THE FUCK OUT OF CONTROL.

fjndsklf;v reusidjkfdq asDF/ew.,jsnidjkwqhjw

edit: I guess its the latter?

That sounds horrible.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum