Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

+9
Ochi
Squirrel500
Bearhugger29
Lux
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Koenig
TensePsychopath
ColumbianLoom
13 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 29 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by smirkytrick Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:34 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Koenig wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
Koenig wrote:FUCK THE MASTER FORTRESS!  That is all.
Fuck Classic 9.0 with no customization.
I can beat the Master and his various forms fairly easily; it is getting to him and the damn fortress that wrecks my shit every time.
Master Core is a pain in the ass.

One thing that helps is grabbing and tossing enemies into the death pits.
I would recommend using Pikachu. His attacks actually do come in handy.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 29 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Flops under blankets
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:53 pm

*yanks blankets off of Mazer*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:06 pm

*releases bed vermin onto mazar*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Raining all day today.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:36 pm

*eats the vermin*

So - one of the guys in my "game group" who want to build games asked me to build a proof of concept for a tablet/phone game he wants.

He tells me he wants a game that drops colored objects and an icon that changes colors. The icon tells you what objects to tap on. When you tap the proper color, you get a point and it builds a combo. When you tap the wrong color you lose a life.

I built this for him in an hour at 3am after I got home from work. First thing I see on facebook after posting the demo?

"Right direction but not what I was going for. I want them to fall into a grid that scrolls."

*eye twitch* I hate working with people
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:54 pm

-Mazer wrote:*eats the vermin*

So - one of the guys in my "game group" who want to build games asked me to build a proof of concept for a tablet/phone game he wants.

He tells me he wants a game that drops colored objects and an icon that changes colors. The icon tells you what objects to tap on. When you tap the proper color, you get a point and it builds a combo. When you tap the wrong color you lose a life.

I built this for him in an hour at 3am after I got home from work. First thing I see on facebook after posting the demo?

"Right direction but not what I was going for. I want them to fall into a grid that scrolls."

An old friend on Skype asked me to draw and color a thing for him, giving me references and everything.

It was a MLP pony, but with big ole ears, a short tail and huge bat wings. Since I was feeling generous, I got to work on it right away, which at the time was late at night. I promised him a WIP the following day.

I work late into the night making it look as good as I can with my new screen drawing tablet, thoroughly buggering my sleep schedule, but I liked what I came to. Sleepily saving the picture, I give him a WIP screenshot via Skype before going to bed.

I woke up to "Oh, I meant her to be Anthro."
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:18 pm

Lux wrote:
-Mazer wrote:*eats the vermin*

An old friend on Skype asked me to draw and color a thing for him, giving me references and everything.

It was a MLP pony, but with big ole ears, a short tail and huge bat wings. Since I was feeling generous, I got to work on it right away, which at the time was late at night. I promised him a WIP the following day.

I work late into the night making it look as good as I can with my new screen drawing tablet, thoroughly buggering my sleep schedule, but I liked what I came to. Sleepily saving the picture, I give him a WIP screenshot via Skype before going to bed.

I woke up to "Oh, I meant her to be Anthro."

See? This is what I hate when doing things for others. You put lots of effort into something and they are like "oh. Well. No." when they did not provide the full details to begin with.

I am always on a razor's edge when it comes with this group because I do a lot of work (or did) but didn't seem to get that whole WOW thing that everyone else did. It's really wearing thin. This is one primary reason I tend to prefer working alone.

Excluding present company
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:27 pm

If you’re still looking to fill out the ranks of your amiibo collection, you’re in luck as Walmart has a pretty big sale right now for some of the characters from the first and second wave. No doubt they’re looking to clear out inventory as the third wave of amiibo is upon us, so some of the more popular characters are being marked on sale for $8.90. Current characters on sale are:
•Kirby
•Pikachu
•Zelda
•Mario
•Peach
•Diddy Kong

Keep in mind, if you order $50+ worth of stuff in one order from Walmart, you’ll get free shipping. In addition, if you don’t want to wait for the items, you can check to see if they’re available in your store and purchase and pick-up. Either way, this is a pretty banging deal for anyone who missed these characters. Diddy Kong was quite rare there for a while.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:33 pm

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 29 Monsters-Movie-Trailer

This movie saddened me a great deal.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Is that the Gareth Edwards movie? Also, why/how?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:08 pm

-Mazer wrote:GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 29 Monsters-Movie-Trailer

This movie saddened me a great deal.
Saddened like in... It didn't turn out like you'd hoped? Or was a sad story?
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:13 pm

It was just lackluster...

The movie itself is not bad. It's well shot, well made, decently acted somewhat likable characters...

But there are almost NO monsters in the movie. Whenever we get a monster it is at night in PITCH BLACK. Literally the majority of the movie was filmed in absolute BLACKNESS where you couldn't see anything. The only time you COULD see something was if there was a faint fight or a glowing thingy and even then it was just mostly black screen and sound Fx and dialogue.

Not bad movie...just...nothing happens in it...the whole movie is more of a sci-fi version of illegal aliens trying to sneak into america.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:15 pm

I liked it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 pm

I don't dislike it. It's not bad at all...just...so much darkness...and...almost no monsters
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:36 pm

It's easier to hide not so realistic cgi in near total darkness.

edit: same goes for bad effects in general as well.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:50 pm

LegendX48 wrote:It's easier to hide not so realistic [b]cgi in total darkness[/b].

Fixed

I don't mind darkness but having me stare at a blank tv screen while people are talking about tings they see and all I see is a very teeny reflection of the moon off some glass...

tis not entertaining...not the 9th time they did it. I was actually getting very irritated whenever the day-time segements were shortened just so they can hide their effects in pitch black
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:53 pm

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:It's easier to hide not so realistic [b]cgi in total darkness[/b].

Fixed

I don't mind darkness but having me stare at a blank tv screen while people are talking about tings they see and all I see is a very teeny reflection of the moon off some glass...

tis not entertaining...not the 9th time they did it. I was actually getting very irritated whenever the day-time segements were shortened just so they can hide their effects in pitch black
that could be tv settings or something. Godzilla, for example, is pitch black on our plasma but not as dark on my tv iirc.

edit
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:23 pm

I dunno man.....it was the definition of black for all the night scenes....I doubt it's my tv but I will investigate. Will try it with Godzilla or a horror film.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:28 pm

I wish I had a mentor on hand to teach me how to do something correctly and/or guide me to do it.  As you mentioned, few things are more annoying than spending hours of your life only to find out it was a waste.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Mazer, I hope I don't disappoint you with my controller ideas when I get them down. So far I've only thought about the bottoms of them popping open for exhausts to emerge when it comes to a running theme among them.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Koenig wrote:I wish I had a mentor on hand to teach me how to do something correctly and/or guide me to do it.  As you mentioned, few things are more annoying than spending hours of your life only to find out it was a waste.

I kept trying to get you to master RPG maker for how long? Really?;
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Lux wrote:Mazer, I hope I don't disappoint you with my controller ideas when I get them down. So far I've only thought about the bottoms of them popping open for exhausts to emerge when it comes to a running theme among them.

I am excited to see them ^_^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:07 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:I wish I had a mentor on hand to teach me how to do something correctly and/or guide me to do it.  As you mentioned, few things are more annoying than spending hours of your life only to find out it was a waste.

I kept trying to get you to master RPG maker for how long? Really?;
Still plucking away at it!  As I said, I wish i had a mentor On Hand.  Thank you for your help, (And yes you did help me A LOT) but by the time I ever managed to setup a video conference with you I already spent hours bashing my head against the wall (And/or Google) with little to no success. It is demoralizing to say the least.  I just wish I had someone on hand who could immediately provide feedback or assistance, that way I could more effectively manage my time and not feel like a complete idiot for failing so hard on a simply programming module.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:10 pm

you could always text me :)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum