Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 10: Hydro Powered Turkey Basters!

+8
smirkytrick
-Mazer
zulux21
Justin
Lunacy
TensePsychopath
Cybersix
LegendX48
12 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 10: Hydro Powered Turkey Basters!  - Page 27 Empty Re: Gen Chat 10: Hydro Powered Turkey Basters!

Post by Koenig Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:44 pm

Xenoblade X...why do I not have my copy yet? I don't care if it has not been released in the US yet...
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 10: Hydro Powered Turkey Basters!  - Page 27 Empty Re: Gen Chat 10: Hydro Powered Turkey Basters!

Post by zulux21 Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:12 pm

hmmmm the new nintendo console second quarter next year.
planning on shipping 10 mil or so goal for 20 mil in the year.
rumor source

wonder if we are going to have an early nintendo direct or if nintendo is gonna pull a sega and reveal at e3 and ship the next day Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:35 pm

RPG Maker VX Ace currently 75% off on Steam.
In case anyone had interest in it.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:24 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:RPG Maker VX Ace currently 75% off on Steam.
In case anyone had interest in it.

Oh...that's the old one isn't it Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:19 pm

A southern Wisconsin elementary school cancelled a planned reading of a children’s book about a transgender girl after a group threatened to sue.

The Mount Horeb Area School District released a statement Wednesday saying it will not proceed with its planned reading of the book “I am Jazz,” the Capital Times reported. The district said it would give the Board of Education the opportunity to address a situation, for which the district has no current policy.

Last week, the principal of Mount Horeb Primary Center sent a letter to parents saying the book would be read and discussed because the school has a student who identifies as a girl but was born with male anatomy.

I still absolutely refuse to believe that kids whose balls havent even dropped yet suddenly state they are "Girls"/"Boys"

This is REALLY getting out of hand.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:30 pm

-Mazer wrote:
I still absolutely refuse to believe that kids whose balls havent even dropped yet suddenly state they are "Girls"/"Boys"

don't say that to trans people, they will scream down your throat about how they knew they were the wrong gender at the age of 3 and win

edit
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:03 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

don't say that to trans people, they will scream down your throat about how they knew they were the wrong gender at the age of 3 and win

edit

3YEARS OLD KIDS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT GENDER REALLY IS!

All they car about are making funny noises, what cartoon is on the air right now, and pretending the floor is lava.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:35 pm

I never understood the whole transgender movement to begin with. Unless you can change your X and Y chromosomes and all subsequent body parts you are still the same gender no matter what you say or do to your body.

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:36 pm

-Mazer wrote:
A southern Wisconsin elementary school cancelled a planned reading of a children’s book about a transgender girl after a group threatened to sue.

The Mount Horeb Area School District released a statement Wednesday saying it will not proceed with its planned reading of the book “I am Jazz,” the Capital Times reported. The district said it would give the Board of Education the opportunity to address a situation, for which the district has no current policy.

Last week, the principal of Mount Horeb Primary Center sent a letter to parents saying the book would be read and discussed because the school has a student who identifies as a girl but was born with male anatomy.

Well given the people I have met around here it's most likely a case of a parent telling their child they are the wrong gender and should identify as the other and the child going around and doing that. This area is very pro push your agenda through your children :/
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:48 pm

zulux21 wrote:
Well given the people I have met around here it's most likely a case of a parent telling their child they are the wrong gender and should identify as the other and the child going around and doing that.
Sigh...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:02 am

Koenig wrote:I never understood the whole transgender movement to begin with.  Unless you can change your X and Y chromosomes and all subsequent body parts you are still the same gender no matter what you say or do to your body.

No, that's wrong according to the movement. The law is now "It doesn't matter if you have a penis. Or if you are attracted to girls. Or if you have Male chromosomes. If you identify as a girl, everyone should stop what they are doing and cater to your every whim"

What REALLY made me mad was the boy who Identifies as a girl, admitted he still likes girl, demanded to use the girls' lockerroom so he wouldn't feel discriminated against (he was offered his own locker room but he declined). So when all the girls were like "NO! We don't want a penis in our damn locker room!" everyone called the girls insensitive, transphobic, and over-reacting.

This is the world we live in. Like the father whose son (8 years old) "identified" as a girl and wanted to use the girls bathroom. When the parents of the girls said "OH HELL FCK NO!", they were all labeled as the villains.

No. I'm sorry. I don't want boys using girls locker rooms anymore I want girls in the boys.

Wanna be Trans; do it at home or when you are no longer in the k-12th grade. I'm sorry but schools should not have to bend over for you during those years. Get to college, go crazy like everyone else does, and live your life as you want but don't you start DEMANDING k-12th to bend over backwards because you are "trans" (or not)

xXJus10Xx wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
Well given the people I have met around here it's most likely a case of a parent telling their child they are the wrong gender and should identify as the other and the child going around and doing that.
Sigh...

*hug*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:13 am

unrelated, Whisper of the Heart is great, the country road song kind of surprised me though

dat ending though, so abrupt, the movie just kinda stops and goes to credits o.O
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:23 am

It could be written in the law that the world is flat, but that's not going to change the fact the world is round.  Your gender is determined by your genetics, same as just about every other physical aspect.  It sucks, I know; had I a character creation scene I would have gladly picked something a little less generic than brown eyes and brown hair.  But calling yourself something your not is a lie, plain and simple. No amount of politics or social fanaticism is going to change it.

When it comes to how you want people to treat you based on gender norms, now that is an argument I can understand; however I will not give anyone an inch of that discussion until they admit to the former point.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:54 am

Koenig wrote:It could be written in the law that the world is flat, but that's not going to change the fact the world is round.  Your gender is determined by your genetics, same as just about every other physical aspect.  It sucks, I know; had I a character creation scene I would have gladly picked something a little less generic than brown eyes and brown hair.  But calling yourself something your not is a lie, plain and simple.  No amount of politics or social fanaticism is going to change it.

When it comes to how you want people to treat you based on gender norms, now that is an argument I can understand; however I will not give anyone an inch of that discussion until they admit to the former point.

That's the problem. People are demanding that Genetics are no longer recognized. Sexuality and Gender no longer exist to these people and it is a movement that is getting more and more powerful and vocal.

Hell, did you hear of "Fluid" sexuality? It's when you are attracted to one gender then change your mind and are attracted to the other gender and may change mind and go back to original...

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that was called being Bisexual.

I saw a post on tumblr showcasing all the "Sexual" flags. There are like 15 rainbow flags now.

BUT GOD FORBID YOU ARE A STRAIGHT "CIS" PERSON! THEN YOU SHOULD DIE AND GOTO HELL
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:55 am

Gen Chat 10: Hydro Powered Turkey Basters!  - Page 27 D1b8713f3304f966d3ae7f549ee3526d
Gen Chat 10: Hydro Powered Turkey Basters!  - Page 27 Pride-flags
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:03 am

on one hand, some of this stuff is getting to be a bit much

on the other, being ostracized for not being the norm isn't a good thing.

Ostracizing people that accept and are happy with who they are though, that's also not a good thing.

I think it best for me to just stay the heck out of it. I can't even understand how people can be asexual, let alone trans
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:13 am

enough of this.
talk about
this instead (NSFW)
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:14 am

This is hardly the ideal stance to take, but I have to say that such people should not be given the time of day. They are unable to form a logical argument and any debate with them will end up in a feedback loop that will only end from attrition and not an actual resolution. Better to ignore and move on than to engage in and compromise in failure.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:58 am

im working on streaming with
[url= https://youtu.be/nimD0tOgGuA]cat goes fishing lol[/url]
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:58 am

You know, on the outside I'm a white heterosexual catholic male, But on the inside I'm a black jewish lesbian, What? Get a sex change? I shouldn't have to conform to society standards on what a male or female should be. So anything negative you say about me is automatically makes you a racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-semetic, and transphobic.
(this is a character I came up with in case I had to deal with one of those tumblr movements lol)
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:59 am

@Zulux

404 not found.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:04 am

LegendX48 wrote:
on the other, being ostracized for not being the norm isn't a good thing.

Ostracizing people that accept and are happy with who they are though, that's also not a good thing.

The problem is those being ostracized are those whose rights are being stripped. IE The girls who don't want a boy in their locker room. The parents who don't want boys sharing their daughters' bathrooms. The schools for not allowing boys to wear skirts because it violates the dress code.

smirkytrick wrote:You know, on the outside I'm a white heterosexual catholic male, But on the inside I'm a black jewish lesbian, What? Get a sex change? I shouldn't have to conform to society standards on what a male or female should be. So anything negative you say about me is automatically makes you a racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-semetic, and transphobic.
(this is a character I came up with in case I had to deal with one of those tumblr movements lol)

I love you.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:08 am

Koenig wrote:@Zulux

404 not found.

yeah, the url didn't show up right, and I just quit now. I was playing some isaac afterbirth actually lol. I am getting tired and making dumb mistakes though Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:50 am

Meh...was not impressed with that game...like at all D:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:29 am

-Mazer wrote:Meh...was not impressed with that game...like at all D:
well not everything can be the great masterpiece Wet Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next