Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mazer's Dream Journal

+5
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
-Mazer
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Mazer's Dream Journal

Post by Squirrel500 Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:05 pm

dude you should turn that into a video game
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 am

I was preparing for a great supernatural war. myself and some other mystical beings were getting ready to fight against a monster of epic proportions - something that looked like a massive skinned crow with steel talons and 3 glowing eyes - one red, one blue, one yellow. To train myself, I kept in a frozen lake to train my body against icy colds whie the others practices their magic...

The beast appeared in my backyard and we fought one to one. The skies where thick with swirling clouds and the world seemed to be paying attention to everything we did. I became God's hand as I gathered all my energy and blasted the crow high into the clouds but it did not end there - no. I used my influence wth God to summon the fleshless hands of angels to break through the clouds and crash down into the crow, driving it deep against the earth until it burst and all witnessed that it was I that did it.

But it was not over. In a country much like India, I was playing a strange card game franchise that was loosely based on Magic the Gathering. When a card dealer cheated me out of my money, I started an investigation during the Running of the Bulls. I discovered that the local fortune teller had been plotting to make fake fortunes, fake coins, and fake cards. I brought this to a friend and we found the truth.

During her readings in which she turns herself into an animal, we used our power to show her true form - that of a vicious centipede - while she transformed me into a fennec fox. Ah but it wasn't me. She attempted to drug me and have her old man lover be the fox to trick the audience but when i exposed myself to the crowd, we shattered her illusion. Her best friend was shocked to see that the old man was her (friend's) boyfriend and she threw herself at them only to fall into the moat the wrapped around the fortune telling booth. I pulled her out of the water and that is when I woke up.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu May 01, 2014 12:33 pm

I just love imagining you in normal clothes standing around and partaking in these insane situations. Very Happy
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun May 04, 2014 1:40 pm

I was driving a white van with my family when I realized that I was about to run out of gas. I pull into a gas station and realize that this station is somewhere I've been before. In fact, it is a gas station where my parents and I have died due to a faulty gas pump. I pull in and I start pumping the gas making sure that everything is fine but the parking break snaps and the hose to the gas pump is torn in half when the van rolls forward. I am able to stop a majority of the damage before the gas ignites and my parents only got a few light burns.

We make it home and it is then I realize that I didn't make it. I'm actually dead. I stand there in my house as my spirit and it was such a horrible feeling before I can actually feel the weightlessness and the fact I am not physically touching. I try to call out to my parents, to anyone but no one sees me. They are just mourning.

After I break down emotionally, I break through the walls as a spirit to get outside. I cross the street and push myself into my friend's house. It is Christmas and she is decorating the house with her family. I try to get her attention, moving myself through her and screaming her name. She slowly began to feel me and realized what happened. She broke down in tears and told her parents that I passed away.

When she realized I was there as a spirit, she took out her xmas present for me and opened them. They were all things from our childhood and while crying, she shared her favorite memories of me and then I woke up...

:'(
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm

that is such a sad dream mazer Sad
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:25 am

I don't remember a lot of the first dream. Only that I was in a dark, dark chamber. A man was standing in the center with a pale, long haired, long eared woman naked in front of him. She has little spots on her temples and arms and there was something inhuman about them both.

He hard pitch black hair and long nails. A very expensive hat upon his head and Victorian black clothing. I saw they had fangs.

He looked right into my eyes and began to say who he was. I could feel him demanding that I know his name but it was muffled - like his words and thoughts were striking a shield blocking me from knowing his name...

Finally he broke through. He said "My name is..."

And I woke up instantly...I kept searching my room from my bed because I could still feel his eyes on me.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:38 am

Sounds like a spooky interpretation of God. Or Satan.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:26 am

More demonic...demons want you to know their names
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:36 am

9/10

Short but sweet.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:40 am

TensePsychopath wrote:9/10

Short but sweet.

You never did comment on the one where I died
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:33 pm

I was too sad. Sad
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:51 pm

weird I had a dream where I woke up feeling the same way the other day.
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:14 am

Note to self: Taking Melatonin to sleep is a guaranteed way to make your dreams vivid as all fuck!

Part 1:  Somehow I came into possession of an advanced javelin missile and launcher that had apparently been scrapped for unknown reasons.  It was either given to me by my brother or I found it across the street in a ditch near my old house, I don't remember which. (both the missile and launch were black)  I decided to keep the missile instead of throwing it away because i like technology, and it might make some nice fireworks on the 4th of July. There were other parts to this I know, however I can not remember them.

part 2:  My close friends and family were doing something in a city; it involved shopping and meeting up with someone at a hotel.  I don't remember much else other than we were driving afterwards.

part3: traveling.  Don't remember much about this

part 4:  We went a small town/camp up on a mesa that a lot of my distant family lived (This is surely based on a camp my mother used to take me to) We were getting ready for festivities and a potluck when we were attacked/occupied by an unknown but dickish group of people.  We decided to fight back/disabled these new enemies.  Why we were attacked or were attack is besides me, but both sides did have cyber armor and laser guns so I enough said.

part 5: a lengthy game of cat and mouse, I think this was heavily influenced by how I play CoD.  We eventually won the camp back but had to pursue/was pursued by the enemy.

part 6: some kind of battle I can't remember clearly

part 7: It was night time.  My allies were no longer my family but some other group that was substituted for them.  We were at some kind of base, either one of ours or the enemies. When our main force was engaged by a massive ant-like mechanized weapon.  It had pinned the group down inside one of the bases hangars but was stuck in-between the hangar they were hiding in and another hanger facing directly opposite of the one they were trapped in.  Apparently that had glitched its AI.  None of their weapons were having any effect on the "ant" (Lasers, grenades, missiles, and great swords(wtf?))  I entered the back side of the opposite hanger and scaned the robot "ant" (Metroid Prime style) However I was unable to read the scan data as the ant noticed the scan and turned around to attack me.  I hid behind one of the hangar support beams as the ant began to attack with a massive incendiary laser, however it only attacked the middle of the hangar and repeated the same motion again and again as if it was an attack pattern (Probably based on the plesioth's vertical laser beam from Monster Hunter) The hanger floor was scorched black and the smell of ash and burning metal was in the air.

At this point I leaned around the beam to examine the robotic "ant":  It was roughly three stories tall and twice as long.  Its main body was made of a light green metal while its underside was a bright metallic silver. Its head had several mecahnical glass eyes positioned on its forehead, each a dark purple though still somewhat transparent (But they were not on the side of its head like a regular ant)  the eyes number 9 in total, 8 of them were the same size while the ninth was 2.5x larger and was position between the rest.  This eye is where the laser was coming from.  It also had two massive golden pinsers, however these were used to focus and amplify the lasers power.  

I thought to myself that it was major design flaw that the only the main eye could fire a laser and by extent only in one kind of attack pattern, It would be much more efficient to allow each eye to fire a laser and track rotate in socket to aim at several targets at once; at which point my brain was a dick and decided to "upgrade" the robotic "ant" in real time with these features and more. The ant's eyes began looking in all directions and then charge up for a massive laser volley.  The shots fired were much stronger than before and went in all directions; however the ants new abilities let the lasers bend and track targets; however the ant was too pissed off to bother with aiming.  The shots completely destroyed both hangers but cause the support frame to fall on the ant, these gave me and my allies time to escape out the back and run away.  A number of the laser shots also converged on a spot in a snowy mountain range in the distance however.

part 8:  Retreating. I don't remember much about this.

part 9: Our forces regrouped in a valley in the snowy mountains mentioned before.  We met up in a large clearing (Roughly 2-3 football fields in size) that was caused by the laser blasts.  Even though snow had fallen, large crater rims were still visible  and present in the clearing (numbering around 20, each crater being 40-120 ft in diameter) The craters had been caused by the ant's laser blasts and were made of solid glass from the heat generated.  We made our way to the end of the field when I noticed two enemy guards in front of us; one on a hill and another by a gate.  The one on the hill was another machine, but only a humanoid turret, the other was a guard lazily sleeping in a chair by a metal fence gate.  We were only 15-40 ft from the guards when I noticed them.  I called out to our group and they were neutralized, the machine was destroyed while the guard was knocked out.  I then thought to myself: 1 why is this gate out here in the middle of nowehere? 2 why are these guards fucking blind? 

Part 10: we then learned that the ant was on its way to one of our "bases" (Which also happened to be a castle themed Mexican restaurant for some reason) we decided to split up and rondevous at our base to protect it.  I then went back to my house and got the javelin I had been saving. 

Our "base" was at the bottom of a hill, the grass on the hill was yellow from the winter weather. The ant had already arived at the based and was trying to destroy it before we arrived.  I arrived a little bit later than everyone else, however we had met on a mesa on the hill above the restaurant and the ant had not noticed us because it was to focused on the base. I asked our group to hold off the counter attack until I could try something, I then used my javelin to launch a precision strike.  Becuase the ant was preocupied I was able to aim for its middle eye, lock on, launch the missile, let it reach space and then rocket downwards towards its target.  It hit with enough force to destroy eyes on its head and open a hole in its armor.  Our forces and a number of angry customers then used that opening to destroy the ant.

part 11: We had the potluck finally, the food sucked though so I ate ramen instead.  more stuff I cant remember.

part 12:  I then left to nearby forest town where on of my old teachers lived, however before I reached the town I came across a restroom (ripped strait from the dorms I currently live in) and decided to use it.  However it was completely run down and only had a circular "pit" to be used.  There were also some noisy people here; either other dorm members or enemy spys, I did not care, I had to pee.

part 13: I then entered the town, and, after being lost for a while, found my teacher and his family.  We talked for abit while he showed me his house/ book store.  apparently it had been damaged and needed a renovation before he was allowed to use it again, so he was in the process of getting a loan/insurance money to pay for it; however some jerk in charge was pulling technicalities to try and prevent him from getting the money to fix his house/business.  However my teacher (A man I actually know, he also looks like Santa now that I think about it) thought of a clever loop hole he could exploit to get the money he needed to fix his house and get rid of the incompetent manager.  I know not what happened next, because I woke up.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Personally this randomness sounds a lot like my personal dreams. I really enjoyed seeing the whole sci-fi battle play out and I am curious to if it has any meaning (internal struggles, etc). What's interesting is the theme of you constantly being in the presence of those who sneak through things to get something done or you being the one able to figure out loopholes and exploits.

Reminds me a lot of a Terminator version of Starship Troopers with you as John Conner Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:21 pm

I am still amazed by how much I remembered of that dream.  Normally I forget literally everything about my dreams, if I even have them at all.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm

I love dreams that you can remember...even m horrific ones D:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:13 pm

I've had like only three dreams throughout my whole life that I can still vividly remember parts of to this day. They were pretty weird.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:18 am

I had this dream. It all started out with aliens. These aliens looked like the ones from the Alien franchise. They saw Plan 9 from Outer Space and they were mad at Ed Wood and his crew because their ships are actually just paper plates on strings and they think Ed Wood stole that image from them. So in retaliation, they brainwashed Ed Wood and his crew and made them think that they were some kind of biker gang. All was going good until for some odd reason the aliens decided to kill Bella Legosi with a laser. Then Ed Wood and his gang grabbed spiked bats and shotguns to avenge Bella. Then there was this pretty kick ass battle, and Ed Wood kinda resembled Ash Williams. They chased the Aliens away. and Ed was like. "Now let's finish this movie".
FIN

Last edited by smirkytrick on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:36 am

Is that the leaked script for Alien 5? o.o
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:17 am

I had an interesting dream this morning, though I have already forgotten most of it.  Essentially it was split into two parts; a fight against a warlock and his minions/victims and a second part involving a giant inverted skyscraper that had been turned into a dungeon.

For whatever reason people were fighting the warlock and his small army of gouls, when somehow we found a way to to kill them with ease; however we also found out that there was another way that could them (IE the people had been turned into gouls) without killing them, but it meant that we could not fight back at this time.  No clue how we got out of that, but I am assuming it lead into the next part of the dream. 
(Though it did have something to do with a rather interesting mall and the "grand opening" of custom McDonnalds restaurant in it that served rice)

The dungeon was a massive inverted Skyscraper that had been completely submerged into the Earth save for a medieval Cathedral that had been built over the top (bottom?) of it. For what ever reason the dungeon was sentient and for lack of a better word, bored silly; and was constantly screwing with people and monsters to entertain itself. The first few layers of the dungeon was infested with roots and moss, while the second layer was largely flooded and covered in mold and luminescent moss. the third layer was almost a cave (And indeed did jut out from the inside of the building to some caves) It was very dark and crytals had formed everywhere.  The fourth layer was very hot and was practically glowing orange and red.  Pipes were apparently pumping magma through and out of the dungeon, though some of these had broken in some rooms.  Near the end of the dungeon, we somehow tricked the AI/Mind behind it to gather all the monsters in the world within and trap them there; despite the fact I think we were still inside it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 pm

I had another cool dream last night that I would like to share.

I dreamed I was in the "magicians engineering palace".  A massive and complex Cathedral that from an aerial view connected in such a way that it mimicked a magic circle. (Think a Gothic and more complex version of the Pentagon) The entire palace was made out of some kind of pure white ceramic-metal hybrid, while circuits and veins were etched into the walls, ceilings and floors by artisans pulsed. In these engraving pulsed a tranquil ethereal blue energy like blood in veins; each pulse transferring an unfathomable amount of power and information from one location to another-essentialy the entire palace was a giant living super computer. The halls of the building were also massive and open.  A single hallway could extend 200 feet into the air, not to mention the central rooms and chambers which were often much larger.
Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 2 Indi39459-bw
(The halls looked like this)

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 2 Kali_Princia_Magic_Circle_by_Xyee
(From an overhead view, the building would like something like this)

The thing that stood out the most to me however was the various "Floors" and walkways that allowed access throughout the Palace, for indeed there were few to begin with and even fewer the further I went into the Palace. Instead wherever the floor or stairs should have been there was instead thin air, however the energy from the walls would bend out and form a series of circular and plantlike wire frames of energy where the floor would be, allowing you to walk above it (even though 95% of the floor itself was still nonexistent) -essentially dynamically rending the path. Where ever you stepped a ring of ruins would appear and vanish beneath you while number of stars and star constellations would immediately form within the "floor" where you stepped and branch out in front of and behind you, indicating the extent of the path.  A miniature galaxy at your feet with lines connecting many (but not all) of the stars.  A few seconds after you walked away they would quickly be drawn together as if a new center of gravity had be made, shrink to the size of a single rain drop, and then fall to the ceiling as if it were raining in reverse.  Likewise, because it was all transparent you could see all "Floors" above and below you as well (At least in the hallways and main lobbies) At one point I was on the 7th floor and looked down see mages and scribes going about their business on the six floors directly below me, while more did the same above.

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 2 538596_5815001_lz
(Similar but simpler versions of these would form where-ever you stepped-guiding you to the available paths)

The other thing that stood out to me however was that every time you stepped on these floors, opened a door, or one of the pulses came through; they would each respectively make a sound similar to that of a bell.  However these sounds were neither too loud nor too soft, and each one was always a different pitch-changing constantly as if to play to a melody. With everyone walking around the building and going about there business, it sounded like some one was playing a chorus of bells to a never ending but always changing song; yet despite the number of bells ringing it was tranquil.  Every hallways echoed like the inside of a music box.

(An ever changing melody liked this seemed to tinker away endlessly)

There were other interesting things about this place as well, for example many of the major towers and chambers of the building were not affected by the natural laws of the universe, namely gravity.  Some of the paths led strait up the walls of the chambers would others spiraled into an abyss below.  Many also had holograms, projections, and levitating objects scattered about in an abstract but somehow orderly fashion. Some rooms had contraptions made out of the same energy that made the floor; forming into 3d blue-prints of a machine or person, animating, and then vanishing when the task was done.  In some chambers large dynamos and gyroscopes spun away, while in others plants and fountains were suspended and inverted; in yet another countless window-sized lenses were scattered about, each acting like a crystal ball.

Last but not least,  almost every room had an Aurora Borealis lingering above or below, illuminated the way (Even though the place was already brightly lit)  Like pixels in a screen, every aurora seemed to be made of tiny runes that would fade in and out.  A number of the ruins would grow to large and fall gently from the Aruora before disintegrating into smaller ruins and falling back up into the cloud.

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 2 Aurora_Borealis_and_Australis_Poster
(Almost every room had one of these in it)

The rest of my dream involved some kind of spell-book and a dark wizard attacking the complex, but by comparison that seems very dull to the wizard complex itself. (And even then, the complex changed drastically to confront the villain, going from a tranquil sanctuary to hostile fortress- In it were created bottomless pits, red veins of energy, literal fire walls, doors made of magic, and meteors made of light)

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 2 Constellation-and-Star-

Last edited by Koenig on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 am

oo ok. I need to read this more thoroughly at home Very Happy this one looks good
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 am

-Mazer wrote:oo ok. I need to read this more thoroughly at home Very Happy this one looks good
I am looking forward to hearing what you think about it.  This was one of the most vivid dreams I have had in a long time, and I truly wish I could accurate draw/paint what it looked like. 

*Jots down notes for future video/novel*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:33 pm

This is a dream that reminds me of having deeper meaning. Such vivid dreams like this usually have some kind of memory associated to it even if we cannot find the connection.

The spiritual/calming nature of the dream is equally fascinating. I love the detail you were able to remember and the building sounds like something straight out of a fantasy novel. I'd love to see something like this in reality. I really wish I could hear the bells.

I am curious about the constant use of physical energy and stars in this one. I wonder if there is a side of you yet untapped in the sense of curiosity that you have n ot explored and this could be a way to nudge you in that direction?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:54 am

I don't have a clue.  I do wish, however, that I could draw/paint what I saw.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum