Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mazer's Dream Journal

+5
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
-Mazer
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Mazer's Dream Journal

Post by Koenig Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:31 pm

I don't remember much about the dream I had last night, other than it involved Santa-Clause on a unicycle during an artillery salvo.  Nuf said.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Last night I had a dream in which me and my friend were playing a new Metroid Prime game (or a maybe a sudo-sequel to MP2?) We started on an existing save of the game; The area were started in however seemed like a cross between mountain filled valleys and the dunes of white sands (The place where the first atomic bomb was detonated) After checking the map decided to go to the west and to another area that the Space Pirates were at. Along our way we found some logbook entries that indicated that the Federation had found a way to synthetically recreate a strain of Phazaon that was non virulent and generally beneficial; however the formula to make it had been stolen by the space pirates. Later on we discovered they had found a way to re-corrupt the phazon for their own uses, and had begun a large scale operation underground.

We went through about a half a dozen rooms and made our way to a seemingly bottomless pit approximately forty ft wide; the mouth of the pit was wider than the tunnel inside of it. Despite this, there was small elevator platform that went down into it, and after a brief puzzle to restore its operation we went down into the planet. We then found ourselves in a massive underground cave system that had been partially colonized and fortified by the space pirates. No natural light was in the cave system, and the only light available was the faint glow of the rooms shielded doors, and the bloom from weapons fire. The cave system itself had widely fluctuating temperatures; either being blisteringly hot, or freezing cold.

As we made our way deeper into this area (I don't know what it was supposed to be called) we came across a cylindrical room designed like a spiral stair case; the middle portion of the room was completely filled in by a massive stalactite while the sides of the room had been hollowed out and replace with large tanks of some kind of transparent liquid (Water, I assume) Each tank was filled with mechanical arms similar to what you find in an automobile assembly line, however with a space pirate aesthetic. These arms were busy lowering and raising approximately 1.5 m long synthetic hexagonal Phazon crystals into and out of various reactor like tubes at the bottom of each tank. The crystals were brought in from tubes on the right and were still "normal" and were almost clear, however after being dropped into each reactor the tanks flashed and crackled with the sound of immense electricity, while the tank (and by extent, the rest of the room) was illuminated by blue Cherenkov Radition.
Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 Cherenkov-3-300x394
(Above: A real picture of a nuclear reactor- The tanks in my dream reminded me of it)

When any crystal was removed from the reactor, a violent burst of electricity (almost a lightning bolt) was released and the crystal itself had become "Corrupted" and changed to a dark glowing purple. Each of the corrupted crystals were then lifted out of the tank, presumably to be processed elsewhere.

While there was a melody playing, I can't place what it was; however their was also an ambient theme playing, while the room itself was filled with the sound of bubbling water and electricity, and further lit by the eerie blue Cherenkov radiation in the tanks.

We then made our ways down the stairs that wrapped around the room, and continued further into the cavern. We were then ambushed by a number of Hunter Ing and in a panic my nephew ran Samus into a cloud of Ingstorm. We got a game over. We were then respawned at a temporary checkpoint just after the reactor room, when we were prompted by the mission hint: It brought up our map, zoomed out, and focused on a room right next to where we had originally started-We had just spent the past hour going in thw wrong direction. We started making our way back.

And then my alarm went off.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon May 04, 2015 1:37 am

This thread has been dead for a while...I get the feel that it was my fault.

Anyways! I only have had a few dreams lately, and even then only a small portion of them came through.

The first dream I can recall had to do with lego-like toys that my nephew was using, however he had somehow brought them to life and they were breaking everything, that and they were also quite painful to step on. I honestly can't remember much more than that.

The second scrap of a dream I have remembered lately had to do with a town that had gone missing near where I was in the dream some time ago, however the park ranger and I found the town by pure accident. The reason it had gone missing is because the town and everyone in it had shrunk down to the size of a Lincoln Log set. Once again I can't remember much more than that.

The third, and possible weirdest bit of a dream I can remember lately took place in a strange house by a river. I and several others were guests at the house, and we were all busy finding rooms and figuring out where we would stay for the night. Two of the other people their were identical twins who were...how should I put it? Something was off about them. Shortly their after I came across a room with a mirror which had a smaller hand held coutnerpart in another part of the house. I don't know how but I had the urge/instruction to bring the two mirrors into the same room as the twins and leave. I did so and closed the door. I then heard the sound of a bell and went back into the room. The twins were gone, as was the smaller mirror, however the larger mirror had turned a shade of purple and was curved oddly. I don't know how but I knew that the reflection had eaten them.

Creepy as fuck.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum