Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mazer's Dream Journal

+5
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
-Mazer
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Mazer's Dream Journal

Post by Koenig Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 pm

I had another cool dream last night that I would like to share.

I dreamed I was in the "magicians engineering palace".  A massive and complex Cathedral that from an aerial view connected in such a way that it mimicked a magic circle. (Think a Gothic and more complex version of the Pentagon) The entire palace was made out of some kind of pure white ceramic-metal hybrid, while circuits and veins were etched into the walls, ceilings and floors by artisans pulsed. In these engraving pulsed a tranquil ethereal blue energy like blood in veins; each pulse transferring an unfathomable amount of power and information from one location to another-essentialy the entire palace was a giant living super computer. The halls of the building were also massive and open.  A single hallway could extend 200 feet into the air, not to mention the central rooms and chambers which were often much larger.
Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 Indi39459-bw
(The halls looked like this)

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 Kali_Princia_Magic_Circle_by_Xyee
(From an overhead view, the building would like something like this)

The thing that stood out the most to me however was the various "Floors" and walkways that allowed access throughout the Palace, for indeed there were few to begin with and even fewer the further I went into the Palace. Instead wherever the floor or stairs should have been there was instead thin air, however the energy from the walls would bend out and form a series of circular and plantlike wire frames of energy where the floor would be, allowing you to walk above it (even though 95% of the floor itself was still nonexistent) -essentially dynamically rending the path. Where ever you stepped a ring of ruins would appear and vanish beneath you while number of stars and star constellations would immediately form within the "floor" where you stepped and branch out in front of and behind you, indicating the extent of the path.  A miniature galaxy at your feet with lines connecting many (but not all) of the stars.  A few seconds after you walked away they would quickly be drawn together as if a new center of gravity had be made, shrink to the size of a single rain drop, and then fall to the ceiling as if it were raining in reverse.  Likewise, because it was all transparent you could see all "Floors" above and below you as well (At least in the hallways and main lobbies) At one point I was on the 7th floor and looked down see mages and scribes going about their business on the six floors directly below me, while more did the same above.

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 538596_5815001_lz
(Similar but simpler versions of these would form where-ever you stepped-guiding you to the available paths)

The other thing that stood out to me however was that every time you stepped on these floors, opened a door, or one of the pulses came through; they would each respectively make a sound similar to that of a bell.  However these sounds were neither too loud nor too soft, and each one was always a different pitch-changing constantly as if to play to a melody. With everyone walking around the building and going about there business, it sounded like some one was playing a chorus of bells to a never ending but always changing song; yet despite the number of bells ringing it was tranquil.  Every hallways echoed like the inside of a music box.

(An ever changing melody liked this seemed to tinker away endlessly)

There were other interesting things about this place as well, for example many of the major towers and chambers of the building were not affected by the natural laws of the universe, namely gravity.  Some of the paths led strait up the walls of the chambers would others spiraled into an abyss below.  Many also had holograms, projections, and levitating objects scattered about in an abstract but somehow orderly fashion. Some rooms had contraptions made out of the same energy that made the floor; forming into 3d blue-prints of a machine or person, animating, and then vanishing when the task was done.  In some chambers large dynamos and gyroscopes spun away, while in others plants and fountains were suspended and inverted; in yet another countless window-sized lenses were scattered about, each acting like a crystal ball.

Last but not least,  almost every room had an Aurora Borealis lingering above or below, illuminated the way (Even though the place was already brightly lit)  Like pixels in a screen, every aurora seemed to be made of tiny runes that would fade in and out.  A number of the ruins would grow to large and fall gently from the Aruora before disintegrating into smaller ruins and falling back up into the cloud.

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 Aurora_Borealis_and_Australis_Poster
(Almost every room had one of these in it)

The rest of my dream involved some kind of spell-book and a dark wizard attacking the complex, but by comparison that seems very dull to the wizard complex itself. (And even then, the complex changed drastically to confront the villain, going from a tranquil sanctuary to hostile fortress- In it were created bottomless pits, red veins of energy, literal fire walls, doors made of magic, and meteors made of light)

Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 Constellation-and-Star-

Last edited by Koenig on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 am

oo ok. I need to read this more thoroughly at home Very Happy this one looks good
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 am

-Mazer wrote:oo ok. I need to read this more thoroughly at home Very Happy this one looks good
I am looking forward to hearing what you think about it.  This was one of the most vivid dreams I have had in a long time, and I truly wish I could accurate draw/paint what it looked like. 

*Jots down notes for future video/novel*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:33 pm

This is a dream that reminds me of having deeper meaning. Such vivid dreams like this usually have some kind of memory associated to it even if we cannot find the connection.

The spiritual/calming nature of the dream is equally fascinating. I love the detail you were able to remember and the building sounds like something straight out of a fantasy novel. I'd love to see something like this in reality. I really wish I could hear the bells.

I am curious about the constant use of physical energy and stars in this one. I wonder if there is a side of you yet untapped in the sense of curiosity that you have n ot explored and this could be a way to nudge you in that direction?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:54 am

I don't have a clue.  I do wish, however, that I could draw/paint what I saw.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:31 pm

I don't remember much about the dream I had last night, other than it involved Santa-Clause on a unicycle during an artillery salvo.  Nuf said.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Last night I had a dream in which me and my friend were playing a new Metroid Prime game (or a maybe a sudo-sequel to MP2?) We started on an existing save of the game; The area were started in however seemed like a cross between mountain filled valleys and the dunes of white sands (The place where the first atomic bomb was detonated) After checking the map decided to go to the west and to another area that the Space Pirates were at. Along our way we found some logbook entries that indicated that the Federation had found a way to synthetically recreate a strain of Phazaon that was non virulent and generally beneficial; however the formula to make it had been stolen by the space pirates. Later on we discovered they had found a way to re-corrupt the phazon for their own uses, and had begun a large scale operation underground.

We went through about a half a dozen rooms and made our way to a seemingly bottomless pit approximately forty ft wide; the mouth of the pit was wider than the tunnel inside of it. Despite this, there was small elevator platform that went down into it, and after a brief puzzle to restore its operation we went down into the planet. We then found ourselves in a massive underground cave system that had been partially colonized and fortified by the space pirates. No natural light was in the cave system, and the only light available was the faint glow of the rooms shielded doors, and the bloom from weapons fire. The cave system itself had widely fluctuating temperatures; either being blisteringly hot, or freezing cold.

As we made our way deeper into this area (I don't know what it was supposed to be called) we came across a cylindrical room designed like a spiral stair case; the middle portion of the room was completely filled in by a massive stalactite while the sides of the room had been hollowed out and replace with large tanks of some kind of transparent liquid (Water, I assume) Each tank was filled with mechanical arms similar to what you find in an automobile assembly line, however with a space pirate aesthetic. These arms were busy lowering and raising approximately 1.5 m long synthetic hexagonal Phazon crystals into and out of various reactor like tubes at the bottom of each tank. The crystals were brought in from tubes on the right and were still "normal" and were almost clear, however after being dropped into each reactor the tanks flashed and crackled with the sound of immense electricity, while the tank (and by extent, the rest of the room) was illuminated by blue Cherenkov Radition.
Mazer's Dream Journal - Page 3 Cherenkov-3-300x394
(Above: A real picture of a nuclear reactor- The tanks in my dream reminded me of it)

When any crystal was removed from the reactor, a violent burst of electricity (almost a lightning bolt) was released and the crystal itself had become "Corrupted" and changed to a dark glowing purple. Each of the corrupted crystals were then lifted out of the tank, presumably to be processed elsewhere.

While there was a melody playing, I can't place what it was; however their was also an ambient theme playing, while the room itself was filled with the sound of bubbling water and electricity, and further lit by the eerie blue Cherenkov radiation in the tanks.

We then made our ways down the stairs that wrapped around the room, and continued further into the cavern. We were then ambushed by a number of Hunter Ing and in a panic my nephew ran Samus into a cloud of Ingstorm. We got a game over. We were then respawned at a temporary checkpoint just after the reactor room, when we were prompted by the mission hint: It brought up our map, zoomed out, and focused on a room right next to where we had originally started-We had just spent the past hour going in thw wrong direction. We started making our way back.

And then my alarm went off.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon May 04, 2015 1:37 am

This thread has been dead for a while...I get the feel that it was my fault.

Anyways! I only have had a few dreams lately, and even then only a small portion of them came through.

The first dream I can recall had to do with lego-like toys that my nephew was using, however he had somehow brought them to life and they were breaking everything, that and they were also quite painful to step on. I honestly can't remember much more than that.

The second scrap of a dream I have remembered lately had to do with a town that had gone missing near where I was in the dream some time ago, however the park ranger and I found the town by pure accident. The reason it had gone missing is because the town and everyone in it had shrunk down to the size of a Lincoln Log set. Once again I can't remember much more than that.

The third, and possible weirdest bit of a dream I can remember lately took place in a strange house by a river. I and several others were guests at the house, and we were all busy finding rooms and figuring out where we would stay for the night. Two of the other people their were identical twins who were...how should I put it? Something was off about them. Shortly their after I came across a room with a mirror which had a smaller hand held coutnerpart in another part of the house. I don't know how but I had the urge/instruction to bring the two mirrors into the same room as the twins and leave. I did so and closed the door. I then heard the sound of a bell and went back into the room. The twins were gone, as was the smaller mirror, however the larger mirror had turned a shade of purple and was curved oddly. I don't know how but I knew that the reflection had eaten them.

Creepy as fuck.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum