Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Idea Thread

4 posters

Go down

Anime Idea Thread Empty Anime Idea Thread

Post by Squirrel500 Thu May 29, 2014 3:25 pm

I figured it would be a good idea to make an Anime Idea thread since we have a movie one :)

so I mentioned I had an idea for an anime script, a pop star who is living a double life as a leader of a death squad, here is so of my notes so far

pop star nickname: Athena
description-pop star 1-wears a pink long wig, wears lilac coloered contacts, wears little make up. her clothes are a gothic looking dress with a white lace trim and two white lines that go straight up and down her dress with little black laced bows in between lines.
death squad leader (actually name) Mary Marta aka Bloddy Mary
descripton-death squad 1-wears a long sleaved black shirt with a red and white strip design on her chest and is cut off above her belly button, she wears black pants with a skirt with the same red and whote design as the shirt that wraps loosely around her waiste. she has her blond hair in pigtails and wears dark colored lipstick and makeup around her eyes. She wears no contacts, her eyes are green.
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Anime Idea Thread Empty Re: Anime Idea Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 29, 2014 4:22 pm

I was thinking about making this thread, glad you started it though!

And your idea sounds very good Squirrel. If you ever have the time to go into more detail, I would like to hear more about it.

And I'm going to post one of ideas up in a sec. Have a lot of ideas for possible animes.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 29, 2014 5:13 pm

This thread sounds like fun.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Anime name:

Diaspora

Plot description (it's in the works and "*" means I haven't figured out what it will be named or what it will be):
In the year 3005, humans have gained a utopian society. After many years of war and unrest, humans have settled their differences and have been living in peace for some time. Technology is extremely advance, the poverty rate of the entire human race is .01%, and conflict is almost unseen (at least between countries). Though, after a certain phenomena* the sun's life has been cut in to a extremely low number. The sun will only last for another several months.

Humans decide to evacuate the entire planet and develop ships to transport the entire human race to a new planet dubbed "Zion" that's 4x the size of Earth. After confronting many other alien societies and conversing with them, it is thought this planet was the first planet to ever have life. Humans escape Earth and reach the planet Zion. As they're landing, another phenomena* occurs to that disrupts almost all of the ships' landing sequences and sends the ships crash landing on Zion wiping out a huge chunk of the human race.

After years of rebuilding and getting help from other alien races, humans have made it their home on Zion and life almost seems like it's back to normal. But then they came. Out of a blink of eye, an alien race known as the the Zabulus*, attack Zion. Their technology and weaponry are frightening and the humans almost get wiped out by them. A general named Cian Kurma, was able to stop the Zabulus in their tracks and stopped their crusade with his tactics and skills.

The Zabulus have taken over half of the planet and the humans occupy the other half. Conflict between the two races have been nonstop, but it hasn't been as intense as it once was when Cian was alive. Many years have passed since Cian's days and this is where the real story starts.

Barbus Kurma is the grandson of Cian. He has a strange power that let's him manipulate gravity. One day his town is attacked by the Zabulus, killing everyone in except for himself. Shortly after he's met by a strange figure named "Gunther" and beast-like humanoid named Red. Gunther says together the 3 with addition to a mysterious girl named Azami Ao have the potential overthrow the incredible power of Zabulus before it's too late....

This is the just of it. There's A LOT of history for this story and I'll post more of it later.

In my fantasy world, I would have a movie telling the events of what happened between the end of earth to when Barbus was born. Then the actual series would probably be just about 50 episodes.

I got it all planned out. I post more details later about the characters, the history of Zion, and the history of the the other alien races.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Not enough moe.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu May 29, 2014 9:07 pm

it sounds very interesting loom.

J-Pop Death Squad Characters (so far)
Mary Marta/Athena- Mary is a feared leader of a death squad but she has an alter ego, Athena, a popular songstress
Himashi Izuma-Mary's right hand man who helds her carry out whatever the "Organization" they work for asks them to do.

Himashi Izuma-description-A tall and skinny man with dark blond, almost light brown, hair. He is normally dressed in a dark suit. He has blue eyes but wears brown colored contacts and a black short haired wig if he needs to go undercover for the "organizations" more secretive jobs.

does Himashi work for a male character's name?
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:it sounds very interesting loom.

J-Pop Death Squad Characters (so far)
Mary Marta/Athena- Mary is a feared leader of a death squad but she has an alter ego, Athena, a popular songstress
Himashi Izuma-Mary's right hand man who helds her carry out whatever the "Organization" they work for asks them to do.

Himashi Izuma-description-A tall and skinny man with dark blond, almost light brown, hair. He is normally dressed in a dark suit. He has blue eyes but wears brown colored contacts and a black short haired wig if he needs to go undercover for the "organizations" more secretive jobs.

I like where this is going!

does Himashi work for a male character's name?

Yes. I think so at least.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu May 29, 2014 10:43 pm

this is how I'm thing the first few minutes of the anime would start

The sky has only a few white puffy clouds in it, seagulls fly around the docks, circling for food. The camera slowly drops down till a man in a black suit and tie and a woman in a dark dress and a pink wig are in frame. The two walk towards the camera on a stone road parallel to the docks.

without looking at him the woman, Mary, asks to the man, Himashi, "Himashi, is everything set for tonight?"

Himashi answers: "Everything is set, the show will start at 8 o'clock as planned. Once "Athena", you, takes the stage our plan will be set into action."

Mary: "Excellent. Tonight will be one hell of a show," Mary then gives a sadistic grin.

The two continue to walk in silence for a few more seconds. A little girl the approaches Mary. The little girl is wearing a dress with an apron that has a pocket in the front. She appears to be working on the docks.

Little Girl:"Miss Athena I love your music so much, can I have a audiograph?"

Mary/Athena: "Of course you can, what do you want me to sign?"

The little girl reaches into the pocket of her apron and retrieves a green notebook with the words "Song Journal: written in black marker in the cover. She hands Mary the notebook.

Mary: "Song Journal? do you like to write songs?" Mary smiles at the girl and the little girl nods with a big smile on her face. Mary realizes she doesn't have anything to sign it with, she turns to Himashi and asks "Do you have a pen?"

Himashi: "I think so," he reaches  into his pockets to find that they are empty.

Little Girl: "Here I have a marker," the little girl is waving the marker in front of Mary.

Mary:"Why thank you," she takes the little girl's marker and opens the front cover of the notebook. "What is your name?" Mary asks the girl.

Little Girl:"It's Ming, Miss Athena."

Mary finishes the autograph and gives the girl back her notebook. The little girl looks at the note then looks up at Mary, she gives a her a big smile and jumps with glee. Then the girl turns and runs off, she stops for a moment to wave, Mary waves back.

Himashi: "What did you write in her notebook?"

Mary: Not looking at him answers jokingly "I wrote "I'm like Santa I'm always watching so be good or else."

Himashi: "Are you serious!"

Mary: "No dumbass, I wrote "Always follow your dreams, love Athena."

Himashi: sighs and says "We probably should be going, you have to practice then we have the meeting with "Him"
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:01 pm

so I got another idea for an anime, a housekeeper/maid falls for her employer who is having an unhappy marriage
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:so I got another idea for an anime, a housekeeper/maid falls for her employer who is having an unhappy marriage
For some reason that sounds familiar...
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Koenig wrote:
Squirrel500 wrote:so I got another idea for an anime, a housekeeper/maid falls for her employer who is having an unhappy marriage
For some reason that sounds familiar...

I know, I think I kinda got part of that idea from Emma but I'm sure there's other anime similar to that
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Do you have any more details about it?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm

I guess I will share one of my own ideas in the mean time, "Black and White"

Black and white would be a 26 episode anime series split into two halves. Each of the 13 episodes would be take place in parallel to the other.

Each version of the series would focus on various character caught up in a war with the nations of the other; IE the enemies of one version would be the protagonists of the other and vise verse.

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:26 am

Koenig wrote:Do you have any more details about it?

well what I'm thinking is the story will go that once the maid starts working she realize that her employers wife is cheating on him and the man starts to slowly stop loving his wife and starts falling for the maid, and after some time the maid ends up getting knocked up with her employers child and leaves before anyone finds out, I need to work on the rest of the story
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:28 am

Interesting, though I am not sure what I can contribute since I am unfamiliar with most stories similar to that.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:31 am

Koenig wrote:Interesting, though I am not sure what I can contribute since I am unfamiliar with most stories similar to that.

it's ok I think I have it covered :) but if you need help with any of your ideas let me know
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:35 am

Any feedback, whether they be questions, suggestions, or criticisms are welcome.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:37 am

Koenig wrote:I guess I will share one of my own ideas in the mean time, "Black and White"

Black and white would be a 26 episode anime series split into two halves.  Each of the 13 episodes would be take place in parallel to the other.

Each version of the series would focus on various character caught up in a war with the nations of the other;  IE the enemies of one version would be the protagonists of the other and vise verse.

you know what would be kinda a cool idea, have one nations army where white uniforms and the other black since the title is black and white
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 am

That is a good idea, though the original intent I had in mind was to elude to way the story is told.  If you watch the series from only one side of the story, it has a black and white morality to it; as each side only shows what justifies their own cause to fight.  However if you watch both versions you see wrong done by other side; essentially forcing you to walk a mile in the others shoes.

To my knowledge i have never seen a show take an approach like this that has been fully divided.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down