Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

+11
Bearhugger29
Justin
ColumbianLoom
Lux
Squirrel500
smirkytrick
LegendX48
-Mazer
Lunacy
Cybersix
Koenig
15 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition. - Page 34 Empty Re: General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

Post by Koenig Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:57 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Bearhugger29 wrote:Okay so I need everyones ID for the Wii U.
Jus10-D
smirkytrick wrote:
SmirkyTrick

I am not sure if I have you guys added

*Goes off to check*
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition. - Page 34 Empty Re: General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

Post by Koenig Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Nope. Proceeds to ad- Fuuuuuuuck, my friends list is full. Give me a little bit to clear out some people.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Okay, I think added you guys. I really wish that this generation of consoles had a larger friend limit. 100 may seem like a lot but I still recognized almost everyone on my list when I was trying to clear room.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:37 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:What did you think of:
Spoiler:

Loved both of them.

However...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LOL

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also; did a lot of research after beating the game. The amount of dedication the creator put into this game is obscene. I found an article that discusses that SWERY actually made resumes, biographies, and all sorts of insane things for EVERY character of the game. Plus if you go the Specials after beating it, you can see all the photos of REAL WORLD LOCATIONS the crew visited. The amount of detail is unreal. They recreated everything from the photos they took. Amazing.

Spoiler:

I don't think I have those special features because I don't have the director's cut. Sad

so you didn't get the extended ending?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Koenig wrote:Okay, I think added you guys.   I really wish that this generation of consoles had a larger friend limit.  100 may seem like a lot but I still recognized almost everyone on my list when I was trying to clear room.
How does one get 100 friends? I guess I'm just anti social.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:13 pm

-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:What did you think of:
Spoiler:

Loved both of them.

However...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LOL

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also; did a lot of research after beating the game. The amount of dedication the creator put into this game is obscene. I found an article that discusses that SWERY actually made resumes, biographies, and all sorts of insane things for EVERY character of the game. Plus if you go the Specials after beating it, you can see all the photos of REAL WORLD LOCATIONS the crew visited. The amount of detail is unreal. They recreated everything from the photos they took. Amazing.

Spoiler:

I don't think I have those special features because I don't have the director's cut. Sad

so you didn't get the extended ending?

No but I've seen it.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:56 pm

I just thought of something. Concerning the bosses:

Spoiler:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Koenig wrote:Okay, I think added you guys.   I really wish that this generation of consoles had a larger friend limit.  100 may seem like a lot but I still recognized almost everyone on my list when I was trying to clear room.
there's a limit to how many friends you can add? I didn't know that
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:Okay so I need everyones ID for the Wii U.

OMG YOU GOT A WII U!?!?!!?!??!?!?!??!!??!?!?

All my stuff is in the Gamertag thread. ADD ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:40 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
How does one get 100 friends? I guess I'm just anti social.
I am probably one of the most introverted people on the face of the Earth. The mass majority of people on my friends list are from forums; I do not know them well but I do speak to them regularly.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 pm

So I bought a bike yesterday and on the ride home the pedal broke :/
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Cybersix wrote:So I bought a bike yesterday and on the ride home the pedal broke :/

aawww dude : I hate when you buy new things and they break/dun work

*hugs Cyber tight
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:21 am

I going to bring back after Canada Day and see if I can get a different bike
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:07 am

-Mazer wrote:I just thought of something. Concerning the bosses:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:24 am

GamerTag thread updated. Also, I feel like I'm missing something...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:46 am

Maybe because
Spoiler:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:57 pm

I started watching EUReKA. Why have I put watching this show off?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:44 pm

That show from syfy?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

I think so...I am watching it Netflix though so I am not sure about its origins. As a bit of a sci-fi junky I am loving it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 pm

It's Syfy in origin. It's about that strange city where experiments are worked on, right?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:02 pm

-Mazer wrote:It's Syfy in origin. It's about that strange city where experiments are worked on, right?

Didn't that get cancelled awhile ago?

Also woo deadly premontion. I'm proud of you for finally playing it after these past few years of us nagging you to do it
Ochi
Ochi

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:20 pm

-Mazer wrote:It's Syfy in origin. It's about that strange city where experiments are worked on, right?
Yeah. I am enjoying it so far; It really makes me wish there were more science fiction shows like it. (though Science Fantasy might be more accurate)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Ochi wrote:

Didn't that get cancelled awhile ago?

Also woo deadly premontion. I'm proud of you for finally playing it after these past few years of us nagging you to do it

Very Happy Well I've only had it for a year so Razz

It was a great game. I may platinum it tonight for shyts and giggles. The trading cards will take me the longest but I have most of them and I am sure the others come with the few side-quests I need to finish.

Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Musou Tensei wrote:Musou Tensei wrote: Remember Mazer? Just saw a (long) Google Hangout from one of my newest favorite Youtubers Bearhugger29, and look who participated.

XD
It is very pro Nintendo and has a lot of cussing so be warned or just don't bother. Well you could listen to it as podcast but then you will miss out on Mazer, he is as wacky as ever.

=^-^=
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 pm

I'm sunburnt and sore. Feels like an average Canada Day.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next