Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles

+10
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
Bearhugger29
smirkytrick
TensePsychopath
Squirrel500
Cybersix
Justin
Lunacy
-Mazer
14 posters

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles - Page 5 Empty Re: GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles

Post by Lux Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:50 am

*Plays Hyrule Warriors in the distance*
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles - Page 5 Empty Re: GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles

Post by Cybersix Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:16 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Why is everyone playing the 3DS vers. of Smash? Why not wait for the WiiU version? Is it just because it's available now?

Because it's good? Because some people don't have a Wii U?
Pretty much
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:15 pm

smirkytrick wrote:Why is everyone playing the 3DS vers. of Smash? Why not wait for the WiiU version? Is it just because it's available now?

Because it's great, Smash on the go, and you get a headstart on the competition before the Wii U version comes out. I'm totally loving it so far.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:16 pm

[quote="LegendX48"][quote="smirkytrick"]
LegendX48 wrote:*His internet decides to die*

ColumbianLoom wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:*His internet decides to die*

I'm sad now

I added everyone's 3DS friend codes just now. My friend code is already in the thread, so please me add me back people! I wanna Smash!!!!
Razz
I think I have you on my friend's list

No you don't!!!! I'm looking at it right now! You haven't registered me!!!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Lux wrote:*Plays Hyrule Warriors in the distance*
Somehow I did not have you on my Wii U friends list before; I just added you, mind confirming? I want those network links for adventure mode :3
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Koenig wrote:
Somehow I did not have you on my Wii U friends list before;  I just added you, mind confirming?  I want those network links for adventure mode :3
What are you called on Wii U again?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:30 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:

Okay, now I have you lol
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:36 pm

GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles - Page 5 Ddbd4f5699aa98cab27528d9d4426ccc
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Is she really as deadly as people make her out to be? I've always viewed Jiggly Puff as a total joke and have never experienced anything to imply otherwise >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:44 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Is she really as deadly as people make her out to be? I've always viewed Jiggly Puff as a total joke and have never experienced anything to imply otherwise >.>
Jigglypuff is as deadly as the player using her. Her moves use the logic of "death of a thousand cuts", her Pound is excellent for initiating her excellent air game and Rest can kill at 60%.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Lux wrote:GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles - Page 5 Ddbd4f5699aa98cab27528d9d4426ccc

Everyone ALWAYS rage quits after I beat them with Jigglypuff. Very Happy I have this replay where I managed to 2 stock a Marth despite him getting me over 150%.

LegendX48 wrote:Is she really as deadly as people make her out to be? I've always viewed Jiggly Puff as a total joke and have never experienced anything to imply otherwise >.>

This is why Jiggs owns people. They underestimate her. Very Happy
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Lux wrote:
Koenig wrote:
Somehow I did not have you on my Wii U friends list before;  I just added you, mind confirming?  I want those network links for adventure mode :3
What are you called on Wii U again?

My wii U username is Koenig.

Ignore the piles of dead bodies that may or may not have been a side affect of me getting that name.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:16 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

Okay, now I have you lol

Yep I got you now! One of these times we have to play!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:27 pm

From the game’s reveal, audiences know Assassin’s Creed Unity will be bringing its unique blend of combat and history to the ‘new-gen’ consoles on November 11. Yet, that 'new-gen' phrase often leaves out Nintendo’s latest platform—a platform Unity’s creative director, Alex Amancio, said, “couldn’t, it really couldn’t” run the game when discussing the Unity leaving the Wii U behind.

The Wii U, though, smoothly ran Assassin’s Creed III and last year’s Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. However, those games appeared on the last-gen consoles, with Amancio going on to say how Unity will be taking full advantage of the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC’s hardware to craft more realistic crowds and an open world Paris. Although unfortunate for Wii U owners, Amancio, assured fans that Ubisoft refused to opt for a lesser port, something Nintendo fans know all too well.
“I mean this is why we from the beginning, this was going to be a new-gen-only title because the crowds aren’t aesthetic, they actually impact… I don’t think that would be fair to fans, to sell the same game but with different levels of experience… We never load Paris. I wouldn’t be possible, in our minds we’d be cheating fans by providing a lesser version of the same game.”

Ubisoft has proven their affection of Nintendo’s latest console in the past. The company originally intended to release Rayman Legends exclusively for the Wii U, effectively utilizing the console’s unique touchpad controller. What’s more, the publisher seems keen on delivering quality versions of their games, choosing to delay Watch Dogs on Wii U instead of releasing a half-baked version.

While the hardware limitations likely block any possibility of the game releasing on the console down the road, another reason Ubisoft could be leaving the Wii U behind for Unity could be a result of a lack of sales the series has on the platform, as the company’s CEO stated back in August, “Nintendo customers don’t buy Assassin’s Creed.”
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:34 pm

More nintendo news in the game forum
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:41 pm

-Mazer wrote: “Nintendo customers don’t buy Assassin’s Creed.”

*ahem, Ubisoft?*
GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles - Page 5 8391140

Also,

SMASH WII-U COMES OUT NOVEMBER 21st.

Last edited by Lux on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:50 pm

I dun even give a rat's ass about Ubisoft. If Far Cry 4 dun impress me, there is nothing from them I want.

Also...very fascinating screenshot discovered. Putting in game forum
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Only Ubi game I'd buy to own, would be Far Cry 4. I want to play new AC games, but I could wait for someone to lend me them.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Only Ubi game I'd buy to own, would be Far Cry 4. I want to play new AC games, but I could wait for someone to lend me them.
That and Rayman for me.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:39 pm

There's a reason why Jigglypuff is a Top Tier in Melee.

Lux wrote:and Rest can kill at 60%.
The move used to be so much better, killing at a minimum 20-30%
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:06 pm

GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles - Page 5 Ipjwm39
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:36 pm

I still don't know how to respond to that.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Just watched Oculus. The ending :\

xXJus10Xx wrote:

There's a reason why Jigglypuff is a Top Tier in Melee.

Lux wrote:and Rest can kill at 60%.
The move used to be so much better, killing at a minimum 20-30%

So that's what high level play looks like in Smash...

GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles - Page 5 Tumblr_n32wezVes41tw1vhco1_500
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:40 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Just watched Oculus. The ending :\
?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Lux wrote:GenChat XLIII: Rainbows and Sparkles - Page 5 Ddbd4f5699aa98cab27528d9d4426ccc
Glorious
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum