Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

+9
Ochi
Squirrel500
Bearhugger29
Lux
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Koenig
TensePsychopath
ColumbianLoom
13 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 18 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:56 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:Princess Kaguya is Ghibli's latest. People are saying it's arguably their best film.
I only seen the trailer for it, and already, I want to see it. The style definitely makes it stand out and the atmosphere is very welcoming.

I also just saw the trailer for Song of the sea, It also looks interesting. And the little girl is so freaking adorable. But is it me or does it look a lot like Tim Schafer's Broken Age?

I've reeeaaaaalllly wanted to see it for so long.

Song of the Sea looks like a lot of indie games. Very Happy Really wanna see that now too.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 18 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:15 pm

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 18 BlqdYI6

10/10 Would scalp again

This is depressing
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:23 pm

lol
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Hmm... Two Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo codes I can give to those interested...
PS... it's got wifi multiplayer, apparently.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Any takers?

*passes time staring at ceiling*
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:15 pm

I guess I could try...tho stil lnot a MH fan D:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:29 pm

-Mazer wrote:I guess I could try...tho stil lnot a MH fan D:
Alright, hang on... gonna pm code.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:Princess Kaguya is Ghibli's latest. People are saying it's arguably their best film.

I haven't seen anything for it yet, I thought the wind rises was going to be their last film?
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:56 pm

omg mh4Ultimate...
So much fun.
Many weapons have been reworked very well. Sword and shield now has the ability to back step, as well as perform a rising attack when dashing toward an upper level of terrain or at a ledge.
Dual Blades have a strong infinite combo in Arch-Demon mode, which just makes me so freaking happy doing all the time.

Plus, when you send teammates flying in the air, they can perform an aerial attack on the monster. TEAM ATTACKS FTW
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 am

Didn't the Lego Movie came out around 2014? that's probably why it wasn't nominated.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:21 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:omg mh4Ultimate...
So much fun.
Many weapons have been reworked very well. Sword and shield now has the ability to back step, as well as perform a rising attack when dashing toward an upper level of terrain or at a ledge.
Dual Blades have a strong infinite combo in Arch-Demon mode, which just makes me so freaking happy doing all the time.

Plus, when you send teammates flying in the air, they can perform an aerial attack on the monster. TEAM ATTACKS FTW

Can I target enemies or do enemies show health
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:31 am

-Mazer wrote:
So much fun.

You can target bosses (kind of) and enemies do not show health. Regular enemies go down in only a couple hits in general, the bosses though you actually have to watch. Their behavior (animations), unless they get mad, shows you how're they're doing in terms of health.

edit: It's actually a really cool mechanic thingy in general. Makes you feel like more of a legit hunter because you have to watch the behavior. Monsters will grow hungry (they heal by eating), fall over or limp. Their animations/behavior show you everything you need to know, generally speaking anyway. Some monsters are just dicks though lol

Last edited by LegendX48 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:32 am

smirkytrick wrote:Didn't the Lego Movie came out around 2014? that's probably why it wasn't nominated.
yeah, its a 2014 movie, one of the better ones at that.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 am

-Mazer wrote:
So much fun.

Monster Hunter never shows HP of monsters. (minus some Monster Hunter phone game)

And you can somewhat target large monsters like on MH3Ultimate. Just tap the Monster icon on the touch screen and then use L to center the camera on the target.

Luckily, this Monster Hunter is friendly with angling attacks. Most attacks can be slightly adjusted now, making hitting monsters easier.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:41 am

I don't get why Nintendo is distributing digital wii games on the wiiu. I know the wii had many good games but the wiiu is backwards compatible. They should be focusing on digital Gamecube games.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:47 am

smirkytrick wrote:I don't get why Nintendo is distributing digital wii games on the wiiu. I know the wii had many good games but the wiiu is backwards compatible. They should be focusing on digital Gamecube games.
I have no problems if the games are under 10 dollars.

Sadly, Galaxy 2 is only on sale...
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:07 am

Oh shit, Wave 4 amiibos, staggered release (?), Lucina, Charizard, Ness and Robin out in March. Must pre-order Lucina, maybe Robin, need them on lock down....jifkdjfkdjfkljdfdskajfdksdkalfdjkl

Pre-orders aren't up yet, peoples on neogaf are thinking they'll likely go live overnight and I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what happened. Must sleep but must not... DAMN YOU NINTENDO AND SCALPERS!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:32 am

Me want Charizard...
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:57 am

Found Mazer's precious Elsa figurine.
GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 18 H86331759
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:14 am

My Elsa figure has a lot less clothes, thank you very much.

*already has Megaman preordered Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:25 am

Mazer?
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:35 am

Rant
Spoiler:
/rant

Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:37 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:Rant
Spoiler:
/rant

I agree with this rant. It's pretty bs when people are ignorant of their own failures, but then start a riot if you fail once.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:41 am

Squirrel500 wrote:

I haven't seen anything for it yet, I thought the wind rises was going to be their last film?

That was Hayao Miyazaki's last film. Kaguya was being made at the same time by their other main director, Isao Takahata.

smirkytrick wrote:Didn't the Lego Movie came out around 2014? that's probably why it wasn't nominated.

Yeah... It's the 2014 Oscars...

xXJus10Xx wrote:Me want Charizard...

I want Ness.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:26 am

Justin.

Smirky.

Please download and check this out...I just learned a crap ton from Clickteam

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a54o8aapfo6dx9t/PDF_Testing.exe
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum