Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

+9
Ochi
Squirrel500
Bearhugger29
Lux
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Koenig
TensePsychopath
ColumbianLoom
13 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 19 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by Lux Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:29 am

Yo Mazer, you know what?
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 19 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 am

wut
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:19 am

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 19 72_4f8677_2126019
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:43 am

*ominous music plays*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:50 am

Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:55 pm

-Mazer wrote:My Elsa figure has a lot less clothes, thank you very much.
Pics or gtfo
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:31 pm

*twiddles thumbs waiting for wave 4 amiibo pre-orders to go live*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:54 pm

-Mazer wrote:Justin.

Smirky.

Please download and check this out...I just learned a crap ton from Clickteam

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a54o8aapfo6dx9t/PDF_Testing.exe
could you email me the the documents? my antivirus system keeps on seeing it as a threat, and after my spyware incident I can't really take any chances.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:29 pm

Alright, I'm all caught with the thread

-Mazer wrote:
Cybersix wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
Yes. Blame nintendo for people buying multiple copies of something to ruin it for the fans
Yes, blame Nintendo for not knowing how supply and demand works.

Blame people not understanding what LIMITED edition means. Or those who are too impatient to wait until stores actually get their supplies (Remember the Marth Amiibo? Yeah, it's returning with the 3DS Fire Emblum game. Lawl on those idiots buying them for 70$ now)

Also; we all know this will be more available closer to release. Lots of Nintendo Limited Edition handhelds are found months after release. The Zelda one is still in some stores. Plus if you are really desperate, just buy it off Nintendo's website

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/buynow/#/new-3ds-xl-mh

I'll probably try to buy the system on Nintendo's website but I wonder when preorders will be allowed? And I wish the MM N3DS had the game uninstalled like the LBW 3DS XL. I have the LBW 3DS, but I'd love to have the MM N3DS as well, it's just too god damn sexy.

And then I would have two Zelda themed 3DS's in my arsenal which would be cool.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Lux wrote:

EEEK!!! *stops when they show Vlad*

I WANT ALL SURPRISES!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 pm

smirkytrick wrote:

Smirky.

could you email me the the documents? my antivirus system keeps on seeing it as a threat, and after my spyware incident I can't really take any chances.

One better

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:21 pm

@Mazer:  I am curious as to what you thought of my entree in the dream journal, I know you said that you responded to it, but it never went through, at least that I can find(I really need to find a away to justify the time I spent writing it down, lol)
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:41 pm

-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:

Smirky.

One better

Thanks Mazer :)
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:49 pm

WAVE 4 AMIIBOS PRE-ORDERS MIGHT BE UP BY MONDAY
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Why'd only the coach take the fall? What about the refs? Isn't there a mercy rule? What is the coach supposed to do once his bench players are out there, still destroying the competition? Play with less people?

I don't deny that the suspended coach bares some fault in this, but that should be spread around instead of being put solely on him.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:54 pm

I question the destroyed team.
How fucking terrible are you to lose by over 160 points? Damn...
That team needs to be replaced and have a better coach. Such a terrible gap in skill.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:01 pm

That's the state of the world we live in and that sickens me.

Those who succeed are villified where the losers are praised. And the coach from the other team?

People shouldn’t feel sorry for my team," opposing coach Dale Chung of Bloomington High told The Sporting News. "They should feel sorry for his (Anderson’s) team, which isn’t learning the game the right way." -

The right way to playing a sport is to win through legal means. He didn't cheat. He didn't attack the others. He won.

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Like I said, if they cared so fucking much, why didn't the refs just end it. Or why not implement a "mercy" rule. How is he supposed to tell them that enough is enough? To just toss the ball around to each other for the second half of the game? How would the losing team feel if the winning team did that instead of scoring? No matter what, they were outclassed as far as skill went, nothing the winners did would make the losers feel better. Just fucking put an end to the game if one is so worried. They're just stupid.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:23 pm

When I was in softball, my team was getting beaten pretty badly but we never cried or gave up. It killed our morale but we kept trying. Finally, I hit an in-field homerun that gave us 3 more points which resulted in all of us fighting even harder.

We ended up winning by 1 point. It was probably the only great moment for my sports career for me as a kid but damn it it was awesome.

You don't cry - you try harder
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Seriously, what of the losing team? :\

Such a pathetic display of skill was shown. Get on THEM for losing so badly, not the team that won.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:34 pm

That's what I'm saying. What are the winners supposed to do? start handing them the ball every other series? Wouldn't that be just as humiliating, if not more, than just playing seriously and destroying them. Wouldn't people have ripped them, and their coach, for doing something like that? What the fuck do they expect them to do in that situation.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:44 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Seriously, what of the losing team? :\

Such a pathetic display of skill was shown. Get on THEM for losing so badly, not the team that won.

It's pathetic. People in those comments are saying the coach should have offered the losing coach a forfeit.

HOW IS THAT ANY BETTER?!

"So, hey Jim. I know you're doing your best but we are seriously DESTROYING You. Would you like to just give up now?"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:57 pm

Nintendo’s plans to release downloadable Wii games on the Wii U don’t stop at just its own biggest hits. In addition to Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Punch Out!!, Pandora’s Tower and Sin and Punishment: Star Successor have been handpicked from the Wii’s limited selection of cult-hits for a second life on the Wii U eShop in Japan.

Pandora’s Tower was the final major Wii game to make it to the States and also the final game under Operation Rainfall’s umbrella to get Nintendo’s stamp of approval. This weird blend of action RPG mechanics, motion controls, giant slaying, and princess marriage simulator saw a run in America thanks to XSEED, and many think Nintendo might have brushed it aside because of a few frightening images that ran contrary to the Wii’s family-friendly image.

Sin and Punishment: Star Successor came from Treasure back in the days when the Wii really needed an offbeat action game that was made by anybody but Nintendo. It scored a lot of praise for living up to the intense action of the Nintendo 64 original, but many blasted it for being way too short at a $50 price tag.

Both games will be released in Japan for 2,500 yen (~$20) on the Wii U eShop. No word yet on an American release, but it is in Nintendo’s power to do something about Sin and Punishment: Star Successor. As for Pandora’s Tower, you’ll have to petition XSEED for that one.

At any rate, it’s nice to see that the weird cult hits from the Wii are getting a second chance, even if the console was sorely lacking in that area. If you have a lesser-known favorite, you need to make some noise before Nintendo overlooks it. I wouldn’t mind giving Zak and Wiki another go.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Hopefully Nintendo will eventually re-release all of their Wii and GC games on the E-shop.  Considering their track record with the VCON however, im not holding my breath.  Still releasing the games at a $10-20 price tag is a good idea, as at 10 I am more than willing to purchase games I missed out on or all time favorites.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum