Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

+8
Lux
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
Justin
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Koenig
-Mazer
12 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 18 Empty Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Justin Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:46 am

-Mazer wrote:*dun have time at work for avatar hunting

is sad*

@ Justin

Long story short - a girl with a very foul temper finally snapped, screamed bloody murder at one of the other girls, threw the girl's scanner across the building saying "FETCH IT YOURSELF BITCH!" then cussed out her manager - TWICE

Fired fired fired Very Happy
Yikes.
Good riddance, I guess?
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 18 Empty Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 am

Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:so this is a real thing apparently

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 18 Goldfish5.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox
Remind me of an arowana.
and it's from Canada.

Moral of the story: don't send off your goldfish to places they don't belong. They grow, BIG, and wreck the local ecosystems
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:06 am

Splatoon has been hacked.

Someone has Octolings playable and black, red, white, and off green colors made for ink
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:09 am

Koenig wrote:Civilization V:

(Me at the world congress)
Spoiler:

Smirky, save that Gif, it'll save us a ton on window repairs!
Ochi
Ochi

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:49 am

^ROFL
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/u-s-supreme-court-rules-in-favour-of-same-sex-marriage-1.3127280
America finally did something right for a change.

LegendX48 wrote:and it's from Canada.
Of course it is.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:06 am

Cybersix wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/u-s-supreme-court-rules-in-favour-of-same-sex-marriage-1.3127280
America finally did something right for a change.

LegendX48 wrote:and it's from Canada.
Of course it is.
Shoosh, you'll jinx it!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:10 am

People are celebrating on my twitter timeline. I'm happy for this, marriage equality, but I can't help but feel that it's like a distraction from Congress trying to pass the Trans Pacific Partnership.

/slight conspiracy theory
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:23 am

Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:24 am

Reading the reactions from the Presidential candidates, and most of the Republicans sicken me on this. Just ugh.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:53 am

Hey guys! Very Happy

Luna wrote:Reading the reactions from the Presidential candidates, and most of the Republicans sicken me on this. Just ugh.

On what? The Trans Pacific Trade Agreement or marriage equality?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:56 am

Marriage Equality. Though from what I've heard, TPP is like the one thing that Republicans are praising Obama for. Which gets them negative points in my book.
I'm surprised that many Democrats are vocally against it, though. I thought they would fall in line.

http://time.com/3937636/supreme-court-gay-marriage-presidential-candidates/
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:21 pm

I am primarily Republican and they annoy thebpiss out of me
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Luna wrote:Marriage Equality. Though from what I've heard, TPP is like the one thing that Republicans are praising Obama for. Which gets them negative points in my book.
I'm surprised that many Democrats are vocally against it, though. I thought they would fall in line.

http://time.com/3937636/supreme-court-gay-marriage-presidential-candidates/

Well the Senate passing the Fast Track bill, I think TPP should get through. Doesn't seem like there's much fuss about it which is good, it actually seems like a decent agreement.

*sigh* Ya, the Republicans didn't give the best reactions. The ones that gave the best answers were Rubio (my favorite) and Graham since they're not extremely conservative. Most of them are trying to appeal to that christian demographic since there's a lot of protestants that are probably extremely pissed about this.

I personally don't see the problem. Ya, I get what Graham and Rubio are saying that the 10 amendment is there for those decisions to make it by state to state, but considering the time we live in today I just think this was only a matter of time. I think there's a new way of thinking now and even I have accepted the LGBT movement and I think these people might as well just have their way. Reading what some of the republicans are saying, their mindset just seems outdated. I feel like I'm back in the days when they were debating evolution. "ONLY GOD, CAN DECIDE THIS ISSUE!" Lol, but then they're alright with states making the decision? What would they do if each state legalized it through their preferred method? To me, I think that argument is contradictory because you say you're against it, but your ok with the state itself legalizing it.....
Neutral
That argument just seems like a cop out to say your against it, but not against it at the same time.... Let's be honest, most of them are biased and just don't like the idea of gay marriage because they have religious biased against it! That's all it is! In a way, it's kind of discriminatory. I just don't see what's wrong with people having the same rights. I'm catholic and republican, but the "GOD MADE THIS STANDARD!" is ignorant thinking, let's be honest, the guys that wrote the bible didn't even think about he possibility of gay marriage lol.

As long as christians don't have to accept gays to get married in their churchs, then I'll have no problem with this.

Also, it should be noted that Obama and Hilary have both flip flopped on gay marriage and have only recently supported it.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Off topic. I am seei g a new trend where girls sell their snapchat user name for either s monthly fee or up to 40$ if u pay thry send up to 10 sexy snaps semi daily....

Good for them. If men that stupid w their money I fully support thr girls doing this
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Lol, I would love to have seen that happening.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Hmm...so I had an addon called "Google analytics op-out browser add on" installed and I just disabled it and restarted my browser. The forum is loading a lot faster now. >_>

Last edited by Luna on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Just finished season 2 of Shield.  Loved it, but they really need to have a few slow episodes again.  I am worn to a bloody stump, and I want to see the show wind down long enough for me to catch by breath in context to everything else.

Also I loved this part:

Spoiler:
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:35 pm

.....therr were no children tied up and murdered in that movie. ....article smells fishy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Lol.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:29 pm

*thinks*

I don't think ANYONE was murdered in the entirety of Insidious 3...

That article is either badly researched or bullcrappy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Somewhat theatre related...What is the big deal with IMax theatres? I have never been in one during a show, and I am curious what the appeal is.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Koenig wrote:Somewhat theatre related...What is the big deal with IMax theatres?  I have never been in one during a show, and I am curious what the appeal is.

They are freaking MASSIVE screens that have amazing resolution.

that's pretty much it.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:59 pm

-Mazer wrote:I am primarily Republican
See! Mazer is an old white man!
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next