Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

+8
Lux
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
Justin
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Koenig
-Mazer
12 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 4 Empty Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Party chat, yes, but not netflix. I know because nobody in my household has gold, but we watch netflix on the xbox all the time.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 4 Empty Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Justin Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Oh.
I could have sworn they did that...

Or am I thinking of Hulu?
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Nope, all apps don't require a gold account, just the service itself that you need to pay for.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Okay, then.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
Luna wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I should really return to my webcomic Sad
mazar has a webcomic? :0

https://thelawlmart.wordpress.com/

Yup. Based off my experience working at Walmart.

*reads it*

I think I'll return to working on it after all. ^_^
Lol.  Walmart.  How long have you been working on them?

*Reads date*

Never Mind.  Do you plan on doing any for your current job?

Maybe. Walmart was my most interesting job next to the time I worked graveyard at a gas station. did I ever tell you guys stories from there?

Luna wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Paying to even access online (xbox) vs paying for mp only (ps4) is what keeps me from an X1...

that and lack of games...though it would be nice to play Burnout Revenge again...
Wait, what? Paying to access online? What do you mean by that? As far as I know, all you need gold on xbox is to play online, to get the free games they offer every month and access certain discounts. Everything else is available.

Maybe it was 360 that did that....
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Saw Inside Out. Missed the first 20 minutes cause my body demanded I spend that time in the restroom. I must watch it again so I can form an opinion.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 pm

@Mazer. Nope. Do tell.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:42 pm

-Mazer wrote:Maybe it was 360 that did that....
Used to, but that policy changed before the launch of the xbone. So it's been years since that changed.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:06 am

Koenig wrote:@Mazer.  Nope.   Do tell.

Quick one while I on my break.

I had a guy come in with this beautiful (albeit drunk/stoned as hell) asian prostitute. He was a young guy like in his 20s and he was bragging about how he has the hookups at the gas station.

Him: "Yeah baby. You'll see that when you roll with me, you get the goods. You want one candy bar, I get you two. You want one soda? I get you two."

He reads my nametag.

"Luke and I go way back, right buddy?"

I play along and fist bump him. "Yeah man!"

"So this guy got our hookups!"

Hooker: "Oh baby, you are sooo good to me." She kisses his cheek and stumbles into the restroom. The guy leans over my counter and with the biggest grin you've ever seen says,

"Yeah man. Gonna get me that tonight. Half price too. You believe that?"

I try not to laugh and just play along like this is normal and he is the most hardcore badass in the world. After a few minutes though, he gets worried when she dun come out of the bathroom.

I knock on the door but no answer. I unlock it and she is sitting on the toliet - legs spread, panties on the floor, snoring. Girl passed out drunk(?) while taking a pee. The dude lost all his bravado and freaked out as he had no idea where she lived and how to get her to her home. Finally he got her awake by splashing her with some water and helped her stumble out of my gas station without another word
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:09 am

lol
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:22 am

LegendX48 wrote:ReCore

I don't know what kind of game it'll be, but the trailer makes me want an Xbone
Sea of Thieves makes me want an Xbone

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:@Mazer.  Nope.   Do tell.

Quick one while I on my break.

I had a guy come in with this beautiful (albeit drunk/stoned as hell) asian prostitute. He was a young guy like in his 20s and he was bragging about how he has the hookups at the gas station.

Him: "Yeah baby. You'll see that when you roll with me, you get the goods. You want one candy bar, I get you two. You want one soda? I get you two."

He reads my nametag.

"Luke and I go way back, right buddy?"

I play along and fist bump him. "Yeah man!"

"So this guy got our hookups!"

Hooker: "Oh baby, you are sooo good to me." She kisses his cheek and stumbles into the restroom. The guy leans over my counter and with the biggest grin you've ever seen says,

"Yeah man. Gonna get me that tonight. Half price too. You believe that?"

I try not to laugh and just play along like this is normal and he is the most hardcore badass in the world. After a few minutes though, he gets worried when she dun come out of the bathroom.

I knock on the door but no answer. I unlock it and she is sitting on the toliet - legs spread, panties on the floor, snoring. Girl passed out drunk(?) while taking a pee. The dude lost all his bravado and freaked out as he had no idea where she lived and how to get her to her home. Finally he got her awake by splashing her with some water and helped her stumble out of my gas station without another word
There should be a Life and Times of Luke Jonavic book. :3
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:48 am

I would love to write a book about my encounters

*reads snap chat* And apparently someone is telling me about their failed booty call
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:03 am

-Mazer wrote:I would love to write a book about my encounters

*reads snap chat* And apparently someone is telling me about their failed booty call
Ohmai~
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:26 am

Her literal words in snap were

"He came. Didnt put it in. Fell sleep. Lame"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:16 am

So after beating MGS Ground Zeroes, I can see why people are pissed for paying full price at release.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:46 am

something:
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:19 am

Someone screen capped this.

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 4 Proxy

Lol.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:09 am

Well, it's true.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:52 am

-Mazer wrote:I would love to write a book about my encounters
I'd buy it day one!

lol @ the Splatoon image
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:30 am

How the hell is Metroid dead off of 1 spin off game
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:48 am

-Mazer wrote:How the hell is Metroid dead off of 1 spin off game
It is more or less the message Nintendo sent by making it instead of a Metroid game in proper.  It has been five years since the last Metroid game (Which was quite polarizing) and eight if you prefer the Prime series.  Fans have been waiting for years for a new Metroid game, and instead they get a co-op chibi spaceman shooter.

Granted, the game will probably be good on its own right (I for one am looking forward to it, in fact it was the only new game Nintendo showed us that I am interested in) but it is simply not the "Metroid" anyone was looking forwards to.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:02 pm

is it odd that I've been looking at names and their meanings for like, the past half hour or so?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:How the hell is Metroid dead off of 1 spin off game
It is more or less the message Nintendo sent by making it instead of a Metroid game in proper.  It has been five years since the last Metroid game (Which was quite polarizing) and eight if you prefer the Prime series.  Fans have been waiting for years for a new Metroid game, and instead they get a co-op chibi spaceman shooter.

Granted, the game will probably be good on its own right (I for one am looking forward to it, in fact it was the only new game Nintendo showed us that I am interested in) but it is simply not the "Metroid" anyone was looking forwards to.
I highly doubt that this game is even a "metroid" game. I bet it is another new IP w a metroid skin to make it sell better like Starfax Adventures.

And we have waited longer for a metroid game. Hell we missed metroid on the 64. I think people are impatient (coming from a hard core metroid fan)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:20 pm

LegendX48 wrote:is it odd that I've been looking at names and their meanings for like, the past half hour or so?
I do that on occasion, I think it falls under "etymology." It's really interesting.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:48 pm

For a game like Metroid that is story based, you really can't rush it.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next