Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

+7
Hugh Mungus
-Mazer
Lunacy
zulux21
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 37 Empty Re: Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

Post by -Mazer Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:29 pm

PS4 games list:

Arkham Knight (not risking playing a broken PC port even if they claim its fixed, I don't trust WB PC anymore)

Infamous Second Son

Already have Persona 5 collector's edition preordered

If that Spiderman game actually delivers upon what the trailers show - I'll get that.

Some of those JRPGS Tensei has been talking about - maybe. I need to beat my other JRPGs like Hyperdimension and Resonance of Fate first..

Horizon Dawn? Is that the one with the Mech dinosaurs? That looks ball suckingly good.

Injustice 2 - that armor system looks amazing.

Dunno about anything else tho.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 37 Empty Re: Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

Post by zulux21 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:29 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Wait, Funimation+Crunchyroll?
O_O
That's dope.
yup
-Mazer wrote:So what old anime should we expect seeing updated releases of? Also - PS4 Pro doesn't play UHD? So my deadpool UHD disc will still be collecting dust even if I get a PS4 Pro?

wtf man......should I even bother with a Pro now? I mean the higher resolution (upscaled of course) is nice but I was a bit interested in having that UHD player...

I dunno anymore...*preorders a Scropio instead?
Can't really expect any old anime to be rereleased at this point, a different company does those.

and nope it won't have a UHD drive. Though there isn't much reason to preorder a scorpio, the xbox one slim actually has a UHD drive in it so that would be the wiser purchase so you don't have to wait a year Razz

-Mazer wrote:PS4 games list:

Arkham Knight (not risking playing a broken PC port even if they claim its fixed, I don't trust WB PC anymore)

Infamous Second Son

Already have Persona 5 collector's edition preordered

If that Spiderman game actually delivers upon what the trailers show - I'll get that.

Some of those JRPGS Tensei has been talking about - maybe. I need to beat my other JRPGs like Hyperdimension and Resonance of Fate first..

Horizon Dawn? Is that the one with the Mech dinosaurs? That looks ball suckingly good.

Injustice 2 - that armor system looks amazing.

Dunno about anything else tho.
infamous second son
spiderman
and horizon zero dawn have all been confirmed as being updated for the pro and from responses the 1080p version of them look quite a bit better on the pro than the normal ps4.

you should still play a disgaea game Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:33 pm

Geh, I just noticed all the threads in the Why so media subforum. Is that spam, looks like it to me. Should I delete and ban?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:39 pm

Good god! Yes please do D:

@ Zulu

I've tried several Nippon games and I haven't really enjoyed them...Esp the Strat RPGs which is a genre I am not a huge fan of at all Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Banned for public indecency.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

-Mazer wrote:Good god! Yes please do D:

@ Zulu

I've tried several Nippon  games and I haven't really enjoyed them...Esp the Strat RPGs which is a genre I am not a huge fan of at all Sad

to be fair NisA makes a number of subpar games anyways Razz

Strat rpgs are awesome btw. you must not be a brilliant commander like I am Very Happy
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Ty Luna.

@ zulu

They are boring. Every battle plays the same. Right before you fibally kill last baddie "Reinforcements have arrived. Zmog now a battle that last an hour is now an hour and half! And gotta do this 50 more times before end of game!"

Only3 I like are Battle Ogre, Ring of red, and that capcom Xcross thingy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:22 pm

-Mazer wrote:Ty Luna.

@ zulu

They are boring. Every battle plays the same. Right before you fibally kill last baddie "Reinforcements have arrived. Zmog now a battle that last an hour is now an hour and half! And gotta do this 50 more times before end of game!"

Only3 I like are Battle Ogre, Ring of red, and that capcom Xcross thingy
uh at least with the Nis ones reinforcements almost never arrive.

the enemies are all set at the start and you just have to clear them.

heck in item world you don't even have to kill enemies, you can play the game like a puzzle and just get around them Razz

also with the Nis ones in general a battle should only take 5-10 minutes, shorter if overleveled, and a bit longer if under leveled (though that shouldn't happen often)

I get far more enjoyment from playing disgaea as a puzzle game than I do for its combat Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:23 pm

meh...I'd consider it...maybe...as a rental or demo...maybe

SRPGs just never sit right with me :\
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:23 pm

I am in a much better mood today :)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:29 pm

-Mazer wrote:meh...I'd consider it...maybe...as a rental or demo...maybe

SRPGs just never sit right with me :\

I think you should maybe watch this video from... oh...
here
https://youtu.be/qs2V9oreMbg?t=109

or

or see how crazy the numbers can get

I mean the games have an over the top weird story that you could easily enjoy.
they don't take themselves seriously.
they have cool cameos.
and if you want battles to go faster you can turn off attack animations Razz

edit: as for your every battle plays the same... they have geo squares which can really change how things go.

step on a critical square, well if anything hits you, you die.
stop on a reverse damage square.. healing now kills and killing now heals.
stop on a double attack... that one is obvious.
stop on an invincible square... against obvious.

in at least one of the games the some of the sources of the squares are alive and can move around changing things semi randomly (you can actively stop them and they come alive every round so only the first round is a surprise)

in item world you can randomly be attacked by pirates. ect Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:20 am

-Mazer wrote:I am in a much better mood today :)
I'm in a good mood, too. :)
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:23 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I am in a much better mood today :)
I'm in a good mood, too. :)

I am in a bad mood.

but mostly because I am not sure how to split myself into 4.

I need part of me to write
part of me to play disgaea 5
part of me to play stardew valley which I just bought for $10.80
and part of me to play the new ace attorney game.

if I can figure out which one to do before going to bed in an hour I will be in a better mood though Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:38 am

Stardew Valley is so much fun Very Happy I accidentally made m character into a tranny tho Sad

@ Jusitn

YAY GOOD MOOD

@ Zulu

When I get the PS4, I'll try the demo out.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:56 am

-Mazer wrote:Stardew Valley is so much fun Very Happy I accidentally made m character into a tranny tho Sad

@ Jusitn

YAY GOOD MOOD

@ Zulu

the demo won't let you get to the crazy stuff, but is a fine way to check out the game since it not only is the beginning of the game, but your save carries over Razz

if you don't have a PC by jan you could always just get disgaea 2.

disgaea 1 has the better story, but 2 has the better mechanics which are more important to me Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:00 am

Lunacy wrote:Banned for public indecency.
Sounds like a reason why Mazer would be banned.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:32 am

So I found out they released Halo 5 Forge on PC and pulled it shortly afterward...
Damn it.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:36 am

zulux21 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Stardew Valley is so much fun Very Happy I accidentally made m character into a tranny tho Sad

@ Jusitn

YAY GOOD MOOD

@ Zulu

the demo won't let you get to the crazy stuff, but is a fine way to check out the game since it not only is the beginning of the game, but your save carries over Razz

if you don't have a PC by jan you could always just get disgaea 2.

disgaea 1 has the better story, but 2 has the better mechanics which are more important to me Razz

I haz a PC...I haz a damn good PC O.o
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:35 am

Of course y'all in good mood, it's Cirno day!
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:15 am

>hugh mungus
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:51 am

Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:53 pm

I had a dream that smirky and zulu quit the forum and it mademade me sad.

Also. Sony denied Bethesda the ability to mod fo4 and skyrin. MSoft is already tweeting about how they are letting it happen for thier system

Wtf sony
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:27 pm

-Mazer wrote:So what old anime should we expect seeing updated releases of? Also - PS4 Pro doesn't play UHD? So my deadpool UHD disc will still be collecting dust even if I get a PS4 Pro?

wtf man......should I even bother with a Pro now? I mean the higher resolution (upscaled of course) is nice but I was a bit interested in having that UHD player...

I don't think PS4 Pro even upscales. On the flipside, iirc it does downsampling which is always gorgeous and a couple Pro versions of games are going for higher frame rates. All in all, a standard PS4 would be very silly when the Pro exists.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:31 pm

-Mazer wrote:Also. Sony denied Bethesda the ability to mod fo4 and skyrin. MSoft is already tweeting about how they are letting it happen for thier system

Wtf sony

What? Why?
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:34 pm

LegendX48 wrote:

I don't think PS4 Pro even upscales. On the flipside, iirc it does downsampling which is always gorgeous and a couple Pro versions of games are going for higher frame rates. All in all, a standard PS4 would be very silly when the Pro exists.
Revealing the PS4 Pro when announcing the PS3 Slim reminds me when Capcom revealed Monster Hunter 4 when they announced Monster Hunter 3G HD Ver.

Bad marketing.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next