Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 26 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by -Mazer Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:14 pm

LegendX48 wrote:*ruins drawing with burnt skin shading*

...Fuck

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 26 SA_0001_small
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 26 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 pm

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:*ruins drawing with burnt skin shading*

...Fuck

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 26 SA_0001_small
I need Ctrl + Z in real life!

*downloads a certain movie*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:21 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:No more games for me until April (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2 and Fractured Butt Whole)

April is Persona 5 month for me. Everything else is white noise.
yeah april is persona 5 for me. southpark I will eventually get, I will likely pass on mario kart, and splatoon isn't until summer so it will be impressive if mazer buys it in april (though there is a beta in march)

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:Getting pretty burnt out on Zelda... think I'm just gonna make a beeline through the main quest and stop. I think open world games just don't click with me anymore. I just can't bring myself to care about all the side content.

I have only had the glider for a little bit but I am already at the point where I am just focusing on the main stuff.

climbing is frustratingly slow, and kills any motivation I have to explore anywhere at all. I hear there are things that will speed up the climbing, so the plan for now is burn through the main story until I hit something that helps with the climbing.

I am also not a fan of the control layout and wish the game had fully customizable controls. I would really prefer if sprint was just on L3.

beyond that I can at least already say I enjoy the game more than skyward sword.... but that isn't a hard feat given I think skyward isn't a good game in general.

There is an accessory, some elixers, and an ability that all fix the climbing problems Very Happy

I am always flying and climbing everywhere. EVERYWHERE! GOTTA CLIMB GOTTA CLIMB!

there are also some clothes that can help apparently, which i mean it's good that there are ways to fix it, but it's bad that it's so terrible at the start. even if it was twice as fast I would still want to get stuff to make it faster, but at least it wouldn't feel like an MMO in the sense that it's a mechanic in place just to slow me down to make the game last longer :/
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Eh, I don't personally see it like that. I mean, you were asleep for 100 years. Dude be weak yo. He needs to get himself back in shape!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:28 pm

-Mazer wrote:Eh, I don't personally see it like that. I mean, you were asleep for 100 years. Dude be weak yo. He needs to get himself back in shape!

If you want to try to have the story justify it you can.

for me I just see it as a bloat mechanic that is keeping me from having any drive to start up the game.

much like with ff15 I enjoy the game for the most part while playing it, but as soon as I stop I have no real interest to start it up again at this point.

that was also true with the first 2-3 hours of horizon, but after that it hooked me and drove me to play it.

I am hoping zelda will get there as well, but given I don't have much drive to explore right now, I am guessing it is going to be hard for the main story to get me hooked into the game.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:39 pm

gah I forgot cosmic star heroine is also in april.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 26 DdFVU9Z
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Hey Mazer, would it be okay if I posted my portfolio on our website? I promise I will give it its own tab.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:22 pm

-Mazer wrote:
No more games for me until April (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2 and Fractured Butt Whole)
>not buying Turok 2
Bad Mazer
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:24 pm

@ Cyber

No more STEAM games until I beat DOOM, Shadow, and Neptunia

@ Smirky

Please do! Very Happy I highly encourage it. It's your spot, you may do as you like on the site there as long as its not rated X.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Boo!
How can you say no to this?
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 pm

I've always loved Turok. I just don't want a huge backlog to rebuild now that I have new consoles.

I want to beat Zelda, then finish Horizon and FF15 before going back to my PC gaming.

Hell, I still need to complete ZombiU, Bayonetta 1 and 2, and a few other games for my WIIU

Not to mention the 12 or so I have on PS3 Sad :'(
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:01 pm

I sure am good at ruining my stuff @_@

time to go get this hunk of garbage graded
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 pm

LegendX48 wrote:*does fan art for his 15x20 magazine cover assignment*

Logan Logan Logan Logan Logan

TensePsychopath wrote:Getting pretty burnt out on Zelda... think I'm just gonna make a beeline through the main quest and stop. I think open world games just don't click with me anymore. I just can't bring myself to care about all the side content.

I kind of stopped playing after reaching the second village. Waiting on a performance patch but, beyond that, I'm not really in any hurry to play it :\
Apparently having WiFi on while playing Breath of the Wild causes some performance issues.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

I've heard that's been debunked.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:58 pm

-Mazer wrote:I've always loved Turok. I just don't want a huge backlog to rebuild now that I have new consoles.
Speaking of Turok, I beat the first one for the first time a few weeks back. Three hit The Campaigner with the Chronoscepter. Hopefully the multiplayer in Turok 2 HD will have online functionality.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:58 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Apparently having WiFi on while playing Breath of the Wild causes some performance issues.

legend was actually a good boy and bought breath of the wild on the wiiu instead of spending $300 extra to buy it on a system he doesn't need at this time.

granted I don't think it was by choice, but still.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:11 am

Cybersix wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I've always loved Turok. I just don't want a huge backlog to rebuild now that I have new consoles.
Speaking of Turok, I beat the first one for the first time a few weeks back. Three hit The Campaigner with the Chronoscepter. Hopefully the multiplayer in Turok 2 HD will have online functionality.

I always used cheat codes for that game LOL! I never actually played it Legit. Not once in my entire life.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:24 am

So, got an 89/100 on my project. Next assignment is copy an artist's pic.

Artgerm or Phil Noto?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:35 am

So far I have found the story to be the weakest part of Breath of the Wild, everything else is much more interesting.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:25 pm

so this actually looks pretty nifty
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:55 pm

I gots a test today to study for and all I can think about is potential X-23 movies lol
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Koenig wrote:So far I have found the story to be the weakest part of Breath of the Wild, everything else is much more interesting.

I dunno where you are, but I disagree. Sadly, I cannot explain why I love the story so much without spoilers Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:04 pm

zulux21 wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:

legend was actually a good boy and bought breath of the wild on the wiiu instead of spending $300 extra to buy it on a system he doesn't need at this time.

granted I don't think it was by choice, but still.
Hey! I'm also a good boy!

-Mazer wrote:
Cybersix wrote:

I always used cheat codes for that game LOL! I never actually played it Legit. Not once in my entire life.
Bad Mazer, bad!
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:50 pm

WUT!!! >.> I always used cheat codes for like 99% of the N64 games I had. That was a beautiful era of cheat codes. I miss them.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next