Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 37 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 37 BhVlnOE

I want to say, it was nice knowing you all.
but once that package comes it will claim my life.

I shall rise again, but i have heard that the game will take over 100 hours... so... goodbye Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 37 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by -Mazer Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Not to mention the story line explains why you need the hearts - because the sword is literally feeding off of your lifeforce to restore itself Razz
I don't remember hearing that at all, also if that were the case you could just half-feed it, heal and do it again.

:p
[/quote]

The Deku tree straight up tells you. He tells you that the sword needs to be re-energized and to pull it will drain one's life energy. Only the strongest and most courageous will survive.

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:You know, playing BoTW and reviewing content from Xenoblade has kicked my creative gear into to butt enough that I want to share a video game pitch I have been dreaming up with you guys.
Spoiler:

So setting aside the completely unrealistic scope, astronomical development costs, and numerous other challengers;  tell me, would you want to play this game?

I would Very Happy
Speaking of which, did you ever get the chance to finish Xenoblade and/or The Thousand Year Door?

I have tried 2x to get into Xenoblade. I love the open world, the fight system isn't half bad...

BUT THE GOD $#!@!#@!~ TEXT IS SO SMALL I CANNOT READ A GOD #!@@!# THING!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:46 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Lol. Legend apparently does not remember that this was a requirement for the original Legend of Zelda to get the Master sword. Very Happy

Not to mention the story line explains why you need the hearts - because the sword is literally feeding off of your lifeforce to restore itself Razz
I haven't actually finished the original Zelda (only 3 dungeons left until I do)

that said, iirc there is no master sword in the original or Zelda II. Its first appearance was in A Link To The Past as far as I know o.O
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:51 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
Lol. Legend apparently does not remember that this was a requirement for the original Legend of Zelda to get the Master sword. Very Happy

I haven't actually finished the original Zelda (only 3 dungeons left until I do)

that said, iirc there is no master sword in the original or Zelda II. Its first appearance was in A Link To The Past as far as I know o.O

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 37 Magic_sword_comp

It's called the "Magic Sword" that you have to "Master" >.>

But yeah, needed to meet a heart limit to get the best sword of the game
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 pm

Magic Sword =/= Master Sword

That reminds me, I think I can get that sword when I come back to my playthrough.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 pm

-Mazer wrote:
The Master Sword wasn't in the original Zelda.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Semantics. SEMANTICS!

The fact: The mechanic of needing hearts to get the most powerful sword in game was since zelda I

I win.

*waves trophy around*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:42 pm

and it was abandoned in favor of progression immediately after *evil grin*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:57 pm

LegendX48 wrote:and it was abandoned in favor of progression immediately after *evil grin*

Nooo. They just changed how to achieve it! It went from hearts to medallions to side quests
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:48 pm

zulux21 wrote:Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 37 BhVlnOE

I shall rise again, but i have heard that the game will take over 100 hours... so... goodbye Razz

Mine just got announced to be shipped as well ^_^ Though I am taking a gaming hiatus. After Infamous, Terraria, and Zelda; I am burned out. I am reading Stephen King's IT right now instead ^_^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:46 am

What version of the dialogue are you using by chance, Mazer? I have watched the scene multiple times when my friends have played I have not heard that once.

It was always along the lines of "It stands as test to any who would wield it"
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:56 am

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 37 BhVlnOE

Mine just got announced to be shipped as well ^_^ Though I am taking a gaming hiatus. After Infamous, Terraria, and Zelda; I am burned out. I am reading Stephen King's IT right now instead ^_^

lame that you aren't gonna finish horizon Razz

oh well, my package is out for delivery. should be a great day once I get off of work.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Welp, Yooka-Laylee came out and the review scores are all over the place. Like Deadly Premonition all over the place. Not in a good way, or bad way?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Koenig wrote:What version of the dialogue are you using by chance, Mazer?  I have watched the scene multiple times when my friends have played I have not heard that once.  

maybe I am mis-rememberign

English, btw

@ smirky

I am honestly not surprised tbh. The gameplay did not WOW me. I expected better from the Banjo crew Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:09 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:What version of the dialogue are you using by chance, Mazer?  I have watched the scene multiple times when my friends have played I have not heard that once.  

English, btw

@ smirky

I am honestly not surprised tbh. The gameplay did not WOW me. I expected better from the Banjo crew Sad

mazer if you ever put up any persona 5 video make sure the in game date isn't past 7/7 (you can't stream the game or record the game or anything natively on the ps4 as it's blocked but other devices obviously still work)

atlus has promised to nuke any account that posts any major story spoilers or videos beyond that.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Just about 4 hours into Persona 5 and love it already. Can't remember the last time this has happened with a game. What a Face
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:06 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
I love it!
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:18 pm

zulux21 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

English, btw

@ smirky

mazer if you ever put up any persona 5 video make sure the in game date isn't past 7/7 (you can't stream the game or record the game or anything natively on the ps4 as it's blocked but other devices obviously still work)

atlus has promised to nuke any account that posts any major story spoilers or videos beyond that.

I am only going to post my special edition unboxing video. I do not stream console games or anything like that. I don't have the equipment set up for that and I generally am not interested in doing twitch streaming because I am usually more focused on playing the game when it comes to consoles Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 37 Ao1RRPX_700b

Downloading this game now.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:35 pm

*goes to petsmart to buy extra dog food bag. Gets in line behind a mom and daughter. Slightly recognizes kid's voice and hair but not height or build. Stays completely quiet*

I'm pretty damn sure that was a student I work with pretty regularly but I didn't know from the back >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Lol. Why didn't you say hello?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:23 pm

-Mazer wrote:Lol. Why didn't you say hello?
cause I wasn't sure and I'm still unsure. The kid I'm thinking of I don't remember being that tall.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 pm

LegendX48 wrote:The kid I'm thinking of I don't remember being that tall.
Kids do this thing called growing, pretty common practice.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:The kid I'm thinking of I don't remember being that tall.
Kids do this thing called growing, pretty common practice.
but significant growth overnight with old clothes that still fit perfectly though?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next