Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 39 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:11 am

@smirky Nice. Also I am hungry for chips now...
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 39 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:19 am

>.<
did not realize one of the characters in persona 5 was named Haru.

I use the name Haru Zulux in the megaten games.... this won't be weird at all Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Came across the realization that I have no friends on the Nintendo Switch.
And there's no online game right now I think?
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:15 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Came across the realization that I have no friends on the Nintendo Switch.
Fast RMX has online, I think. Although I rarely play racing games., so I doubt I will ever use it. No friends on my switch either, though apparently they brought back "Friend Codes"...
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Koenig wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:Came across the realization that I have no friends on the Nintendo Switch.
Fast RMX has online, I think.  Although I rarely play racing games., so I doubt I will ever use it.  No friends on my switch either, though apparently they brought back "Friend Codes"...
I see...
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:41 pm

I have the master sword!! It's weaker than I was expecting >.>

Only one divine beast left and I can beat the game. Now to find the crossdresser and buy an outfit from him!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:49 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Koenig wrote:
Fast RMX has online, I think.  Although I rarely play racing games., so I doubt I will ever use it.  No friends on my switch either, though apparently they brought back "Friend Codes"...
I see...

You don't need friend codes exactly. I matched up several friends thanks to Miitomo and other social media. You really should add me btw. Both of you. LEgend included.

LegendX48 wrote:I have the master sword!! It's weaker than I was expecting >.>

Only one divine beast left and I can beat the game. Now to find the crossdresser and buy an outfit from him!

The sword skyrockets in power against Guardians and when you are around Malice. As said by the Deku Tree Razz
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 pm

-Mazer wrote:You don't need friend codes exactly. I matched up several friends thanks to Miitomo and other social media. You really should add me btw. Both of you. LEgend included.
But I don't social media. Surprised
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:52 am

*learns the word wunderkind thanks to persona*

My knowledge stat is going up... awe yeah.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 pm

I really hope the Switch gets a great Online Multiplayer game soon. (I am not counting MK8 since I already own it). Hopefully Splatoon 2 has enough new content to justify a purchase.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:55 pm

-Mazer wrote:
You don't need friend codes exactly. I matched up several friends thanks to Miitomo and other social media. You really should add me btw. Both of you. LEgend included.

LegendX48 wrote:I have the master sword!! It's weaker than I was expecting >.>

The sword skyrockets in power against Guardians and when you are around Malice. As said by the Deku Tree Razz
I remember him saying that but figured it'd just go up by 5 or something. Seeing it hit 60 was a nice surprise. Also, I can't add you on a Switch friends list cause I don't have a Switch :p
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:18 pm

It is the weekend finally. I need to fall apart for a bit so I can put things back together.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:11 pm

parapa the rapper dynamic ps4 theme
883H-8MNH-MFHQ
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:29 pm

I have discovered the entire map of BOTW!!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:40 pm

LegendX48 wrote:I have discovered the entire map of BOTW!!
Congrats. What is your favorite area so far?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Koenig wrote:
Congrats.  What is your favorite area so far?
... I don't have one, the entire world just kinda blurs together in my mind >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:02 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Koenig wrote:
Fair enough.  Outside of the Mountain range and Ganons, Castle I found most of the world to be too similar to the usual fire/grassland/ice etc theme.

I really, REALLY want some traditional Dungeons to break up the overworld theming.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Koenig wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
Koenig wrote:
Fair enough.  Outside of the Mountain range and Ganons, Castle I found most of the world to be too similar to the usual fire/grassland/ice etc theme.

I really, REALLY want some traditional Dungeons to break up the overworld theming.
That's probably my major gripe with BotW, no traditional dungeons.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:00 pm

A lady is looking for a guy she could get along with and talks about her stitching skills and what not and there's a cross-dressing guy right above her at the Kara Kara Bazaar that she may just get along with but Link can't match 'em up. This makes me yell at my screen.

Also, I just realized I still have like 8 memories I still haven't found and I'm right about to hit the final dungeon. Should probably clear those out before heading to Ganon.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:57 pm

LegendX48 wrote:A lady is looking for a guy she could get along with and talks about her stitching skills and what not and there's a cross-dressing guy right above her at the Kara Kara Bazaar that she may just get along with but Link can't match 'em up. This makes me yell at my screen.

Also, I just realized I still have like 8 memories I still haven't found and I'm right about to hit the final dungeon. Should probably clear those out before heading to Ganon.
That's cause their is another quest for her to be a part of ^_^
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:38 am

Looking through my Tumblr archive (and also counting notes because I'm full of myself) is like trying to read binary. So many 1s and 0s.

Koenig wrote:
YES!!! There is time to be the match maker of legend!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:33 am

LegendX48 wrote:Looking through my Tumblr archive (and also counting notes because I'm full of myself) is like trying to read binary. So many 1s and 0s.

Koenig wrote:
YES!!! There is time to be the match maker of legend!
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:58 pm

MONSTERPOOLZA BITCHES

Had a lot of fun and met almost everyone I wanted too including two I did not expect.

The man of the hour is Terry kisler (Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's). He was so cheerful amd happy to talk to his fans. You would think since he has done so many other things, he would be disinterested in Bernies but he actually really loved talking about it.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm

man, people on Instagram sure are fickle or something. I can only seem to hold new followers for 10 seconds before they immediately unfollow.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:51 pm

I just got back from Monsterpalooza.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next