Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

+6
zulux21
TensePsychopath
Cybersix
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 11 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Koenig Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:17 am

I am really enjoying splatoon, but I also still have the same problems with it that I had with the original.

I am really not a fan of the two map rotation system, the lack of clothing loadouts and the ability to switch to them, nor the leveling system.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 11 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Koenig Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Interasting.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 pm

*does some small research and junk on pc upgrades*

I learned what I already had been told, moving from my 3rd gen i7 to 7th gen is a colossal waste of money.

I think I'll just buy myself a ps4 pro with my left over financial aid now, that or upgrade my little brother's POS pc to something more competent for his constant video editing.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:59 pm

so fuck gamestop.

apparently they aren't giving their employees thanksgiving day off this year they will be open.

aka not open at 6pm or later like some stores, actually open during the day.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:26 pm

I refuse to goto gamestop. Even when they had - in stock - the BotW zelda figures, I physically could not buy them despite knowing how hard they are to find. I seriously cannot tolerate their attitudes. I think I did buy something for a present for someone else and they asked me for like 6 preorders and she kept telling me "IF you don't preorder these, you'll regret it. They will be super hard to find."

Give me a break. I know more than you.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 11 Giphy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:38 pm

*plans on drawing thing. Two hours later and is still watching a two best friends let's play*

-Mazer wrote:I refuse to goto gamestop. Even when they had - in stock - the BotW zelda figures, I physically could not buy them despite knowing how hard they are to find. I seriously cannot tolerate their attitudes. I think I did buy something for a present for someone else and they asked me for like 6 preorders and she kept telling me "IF you don't preorder these, you'll regret it. They will be super hard to find."

to be fair, that's not their fault, they have to do that or run the risk of being fired.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 pm

From my experience, the quality of a Gamestop really depends on the manager in charge of it. I have not ever had a bad experience with one in my town, which is odd considering how much of a mess this place can be.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:19 pm

LegendX48 wrote:*plans on drawing thing. Two hours later and is still watching a two best friends let's play*

-Mazer wrote:I refuse to goto gamestop. Even when they had - in stock - the BotW zelda figures, I physically could not buy them despite knowing how hard they are to find. I seriously cannot tolerate their attitudes. I think I did buy something for a present for someone else and they asked me for like 6 preorders and she kept telling me "IF you don't preorder these, you'll regret it. They will be super hard to find."

to be fair, that's not their fault, they have to do that or run the risk of being fired.

I know. Still don't have to like it.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:48 am

man, I can't focus for crap lately
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:58 am

Guys

We should all have a StarBound gaming session
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:32 am

If you guys aren't subscribed to this channel, I highly recommend you check it out. Although, beware of the munchies it'll inspire.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:51 pm

I love his channel. I actually have tried some of the recipes he has shown on the show and they have all turned out beautifully.

<3 cooking ^_^

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:15 pm

the absurdly high difficulty of digital art/drawing is driving me crazy.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:26 pm

-Mazer wrote:I love his channel. I actually have tried some of the recipes he has shown on the show and they have all turned out beautifully.

<3 cooking ^_^

Indeed. Cooking is also one of my fave hobbies/interests. I haven't tried anything from the show yet, though. I really want to, though.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:24 pm

I've done the one from that Food Truck movie? The pasta? It turned out amazballs. The woman really enjoyed it.

I am thinking bit by bit about Persona 5. I just realized after 50 hours in, I've only beat the 4th palace - with about 7 in total not including the final boss. I've come to the realization that I honestly do not care for a majority of the characters in my team. Futaba is interesting and I am trying to seal the deal with the school president, but really, I am sadly not drawn into them as I was in P4.

I maxed out Ryuiji and don't really feel like much actually got done with his storyline...

Ann seems very flaky so far and I am 7 deep in hers.

Yusuke....just bores me with all his non-stop art talk without much depth.

The characters I wanna know more about are not in my party. The after-hours maid (I just really wanna bang her to claim I did), and Dr. Plague are interesting. The Shojo chess girl seems neat but I hear she isn't that interesting...and trying to raise Boss's confidants is a bit tedious on the first playthrough.

Rawr Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Shoot me a pm or text tommorow with the discord info so we can chat. I may be available around 9 MT time.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:31 pm

we needs a splatoon 2 game night!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:51 pm

We need Splatoon and Starbound-Unstable!!!!!!!!!!!!

And let's try for this weekend guys!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:33 am

I really hope Nintendo bother to fix the netcode and general nonsense with Splatoons online. I spent a half hour in limbo lobbies, waiting for around 5 minutes each for the lobby to time out before I could search for another one. Then, out of the 8 rounds I actually managed to get into, 5 of the lost players right off the bat, damning their respective team to failure. 2 of the rounds ran all the way through, and the last one I was disconnected mid game.

I just want to have fun playing the game.

Neutral
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Koenig wrote:I really hope Nintendo bother to fix the netcode and general nonsense with Splatoons online.  I spent a half hour in limbo lobbies, waiting for around 5 minutes each for the lobby to time out before I could search for another one.  Then, out of the 8 rounds I actually managed to get into, 5 of the lost players right off the bat, damning their respective team to failure. 2 of the rounds ran all the way through, and the last one I was disconnected mid game.

Neutral
you're not playing on wifi, are you?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:19 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Koenig wrote:I really hope Nintendo bother to fix the netcode and general nonsense with Splatoons online.  I spent a half hour in limbo lobbies, waiting for around 5 minutes each for the lobby to time out before I could search for another one.  Then, out of the 8 rounds I actually managed to get into, 5 of the lost players right off the bat, damning their respective team to failure. 2 of the rounds ran all the way through, and the last one I was disconnected mid game.

Neutral
Well with portable mode, you can't do LAN.
Assuming you'll be in portable mode playing the Switch about 30% of the time.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:53 pm

LegendX48 wrote:

Neutral
I am, but considering this is the switch, its kinda a requirement. However I have never had this much trouble with online lobbies with either the Wii or Wii U (The latter of which had a horrible wifi connection). No, this is bad netcode.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:58 pm

LegendX48 wrote:

Neutral

I am surprised but not really as you have a history of bad luck with online connections XD

My lady and I have had almost zero issues with the connection and we are also on Wifi. Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:42 pm

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 11 6361322441759127122028906463_assassinationclassroom

From the moment I saw this show appear on the shelves, I was drawn to it. I didn't know whether it was going to be some lewd ecchi series, a grisly super violent series, a comedy, or what.

I kept rolling my eyes at the design of the teacher but I was just compelled. Something about it just called to me. I did not even bother to read the back of the box. I just kept glancing at the cover.

Finally I was able to watch the first episode on Hulu. The opening sequence where KroyoSensai is taking roll call as the students try to murder him just sucked me in...After watching episode 2, I went out and bought the first season. I bought the last half of season2 yesterday and finished it today.

I cannot remember when I shed tears of actual sadness over a series. I get choked up during inspirational moments like the end of Summer Wars, but this was something else. It kept raising me up, then ripping me down, and making me feel everything from happiness, horror, rage, excitement, nervousness, and sadness.

It was so well done...moreso than most anime I've seen. Hands down Assassination Classroom is a masterpiece in story, character development, and action. And unlike other anime; no filler, no B.S. subplots...and it ended when it was supposed too...

Good job A. Classroom...Good job...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Ill have to look into it. I have seen posters of the show around, but never watched it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next