Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

+6
zulux21
TensePsychopath
Cybersix
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
10 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 24 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 pm

I can try my best when I'm home.

What's the dealio?

Btw - did anyone here try the 2D Zelda engine???
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 24 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:45 pm

-Mazer wrote:I can try my best when I'm home.

What's the dealio?

I'm working on the game, and right now I'm making it gamepad compatible. I assigned the "A" button on the gamepad to fire the shots. The problem is, it keeps on repeating and is firing rapidly. I just need it to fire once. Strange thing is, when I was assigning the keyboard controls this wasn't an issue. If I wanted the ship to fire once, I'll just select {Upon Pressing "X"}, and if I wanted to fire rapidly, I select {Repeat while "X" is pressed}. The gamepad for some reason thinks the latter was assigned to it.

Here's an illustration of what I'm talking about.
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 24 Plzhel10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/18/37/68/84/plzhel10.jpg
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Oh!!!!! Yes, I actually know this...uhm...damn it ok. When I did it, I had to do a cheat work around.

does this help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGYXy810Xc4
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:29 pm

-Mazer wrote:Oh!!!!! Yes, I actually know this...uhm...damn it ok. When I did it, I had to do a cheat work around.

does this help?
I watched it, and I don't know what part of the video you're talking about.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Evening gents.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite is cool, it looks and feels low budget though, especially compared to games like Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 but the gameplay is as good as the latter and more enjoyable than the former.

First ranked match online and I destroyed some dude twice. Feel kinda bad lol
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:15 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Oh!!!!! Yes, I actually know this...uhm...damn it ok. When I did it, I had to do a cheat work around.

does this help?
I watched it, and I don't know what part of the video you're talking about.

I don't either. I just found the first one for mapping xbox controllers >.< I sorry.

HI KOENIG
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:03 am

Sup. We never talked much about Assassin Classroom, care to continue?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:05 pm

on second

TIME FOR STREAMING A FAN MADE ZELDA GAME! JOIN ME

https://www.twitch.tv/videowolff
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:02 pm

*gets back from lab*

*scream internally*

*collapses face first in couch*

Fuuuuuuuuck this program and the incompetent teacher who assigned it WITHOUT providing any of the necessary information needed to complete it

*rant*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:14 am

Also, Hi everyone.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:45 am

Yo
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Oh man, as soon as my tv's paid off, I'm gonna get me a PSVR! Already got a VR game too (although I won't have it in hand for about a week or two)
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:06 pm

I really want to see a Metroid Prime style game built from the ground up for VR; granted I think motion sickness might be a huge problem for a game like that, but the potential is there.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Oh man, that'd be so good! Capcom seemed to be able to figure out how to avoid motion sickness with RE7 VR, I'm sure Nintendo could as well. I do wonder, though, if they'd need to remove the effect where Samus' eyes get reflected in her visor during bright flashes and what not.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:46 pm

it feels so good to able to pay for own gas again.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:51 pm

*poke*

Why is the chat so slow?

*Injects thread with liquid caffeine*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:50 am

Koenig wrote:*poke*

Why is the chat so slow?

*Injects thread with liquid caffeine*

i've been sick, and focusing on my writing.

plus side I might still be able to finish book 3 this month (though doubtful as for better or worse it's running long as I haven't even started the last arc of book 3 and it's already only slightly shorter than book 2 lol)

other plus side is I felt like book 3 would need plenty of stuff edited so it running long will be good for freedom of editing.

beyond that uh.... a new translation for the ps2 version of itadaki street came out, people should play that.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:26 pm

zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:38 pm

I have never supported a kickstarter and I doubt that will change. I see more failures (I.E. Mighty No 9, Eternal Darkness 2, Ouya) than I do successes.

However, if they succeed, I will buy it immediately.

*sad face* No one showed up for my Zelda Maker live stream. It's okay though. I am also going to move my game videos to my primary channel. I have almost 400 views now.

On that note: I got my first Youtube Check about 3 weeks ago for 120 dollars which dropped my balance on Adsense to Zero. I am already back up to 20$ due to the consistent updates and reviews I've been doing.

Now I gotta do my Metroid Amiibo unboxing, finish my Adventure Island II playthrough, start doing my Niece's videos, and start actual reviews and discussions.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 pm

I am sorry I missed your stream.  I have just been doing shyte lately and losing track of time. Are you still planning on doing Paper Mario soon? I do not wan't to miss that for the world.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:42 pm

-Mazer wrote:I have never supported a kickstarter and I doubt that will change. I see more failures (I.E. Mighty No 9, Eternal Darkness 2, Ouya) than I do successes.

However, if they succeed, I will buy it immediately.

*sad face* No one showed up for my Zelda Maker live stream. It's okay though. I am also going to move my game videos to my primary channel. I have almost 400 views now.

On that note: I got my first Youtube Check about 3 weeks ago for 120 dollars which dropped my balance on Adsense to Zero. I am already back up to 20$ due to the consistent updates and reviews I've been doing.

Now I gotta do my Metroid Amiibo unboxing, finish my Adventure Island II playthrough, start doing my Niece's videos, and start actual reviews and discussions.

While kickstarter is a crapshoot for video games, it's typically just used to get the funds to do the final printing of a board game, thus you can usually see a mostly finished product and have a full idea of what you get and have very few failures in general.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:19 am

I do not disagree. But I cannot justify 88$ for a board game or 90$ for the upgraded version. Not when I will be trying for the SNES Mini this week.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:44 am

Speaking of Kickstart games; A Hat in Time (the one game I have ever backed) is coming out in a couple of weeks. A shame there is no switch version; they still have not gotten a hold of a dev kit for it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:16 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I can try my best when I'm home.

What's the dealio?

I'm working on the game, and right now I'm making it gamepad compatible. I assigned the "A" button on the gamepad to fire the shots. The problem is, it keeps on repeating and is firing rapidly. I just need it to fire once. Strange thing is, when I was assigning the keyboard controls this wasn't an issue. If I wanted the ship to fire once, I'll just select {Upon Pressing "X"}, and if I wanted to fire rapidly, I select {Repeat while "X" is pressed}. The gamepad for some reason thinks the latter was assigned to it.

Here's an illustration of what I'm talking about.
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 24 Plzhel10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/18/37/68/84/plzhel10.jpg

email me the assets please
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next