Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

+10
Koenig
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lunacy
smirkytrick
Bearhugger29
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
-Mazer
14 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:07 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:There should be a drinking game called "actual Tumblr user or satire making fun of Tumblr users?"

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Nf468h
I already love it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Koenig Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 VWbk93d
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Hmm, may as well. Not that the previous games have been bad, they've just been disappointing. Let's just say, that would be "par for the course." xD

Also, more of Luna's Skyrim adventures screenies. :3
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:09 pm

man I just started playing skyrim again, I wish there were mods more the ps3 version of it:(
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:44 pm

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Just read the story on GT.

I cannot believe they actually found them. An urban legend was actually confirmed true. Unreal.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Posted in the Nintendo thread. Let's debate!!!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:37 pm

*Facepalm* ok I feel like an idiot, it's been so long since I've even logged into gt that I don't remember how to log in, lol

also it's really turned into a twitter wannabe piece of shit, lol
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:10 pm

I honestly do not know why Gametrailers abandoned their 2007 design. It was nearly flawless in terms of layout and features, its only major flaw was its glitches.

The auction house, factions, leveling system, blogs, user panels, et cetera; these were all things that GT either had exclusively or did better than most sites. I simply can not fathom why they got rid of it favor of the current design.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Koenig wrote:I honestly do not know why Gametrailers abandoned their 2007 design.  It was nearly flawless in terms of layout and features, its only major flaw was its glitches.

The auction house, factions, leveling system, blogs, user panels, et cetera; these were all things that GT either had exclusively or did better than most sites.  I simply can not fathom why they got rid of it favor of the current design.

I really liked the 2007-2009 design as well. I like how everything looks cleaner and nicer now, but if they would have just kept everything in tact it and not discontinue all their awesome services, the current design would be fine.

They shot themselves in the foot 10 tens over when they got rid of all the factions, auction house, blogs, and actual profiles. Like what the fuck were they thinking? They must have felt pretty stupid when they lost about several thousands users or more with that redesign.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:man I just started playing skyrim again, I wish there were mods more the ps3 version of it:(
lolmodsonconsoles
Although techinically you could get mods on consoles, but it would require homebrewing software or you can hack the system itself, but that brings forth all sorts of issues, like loss of warranty or being banned from online services.
Squirrel500 wrote:*Facepalm* ok I feel like an idiot, it's been so long since I've even logged into gt that I don't remember how to log in, lol

also it's really turned into a twitter wannabe piece of shit, lol
Indeed, I just log in with twitter. I deleted my original account.
Koenig wrote:I honestly do not know why Gametrailers abandoned their 2007 design.  It was nearly flawless in terms of layout and features, its only major flaw was its glitches.

The auction house, factions, leveling system, blogs, user panels, et cetera; these were all things that GT either had exclusively or did better than most sites.  I simply can not fathom why they got rid of it favor of the current design.
I loved blogging so much. :/
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Am enjoying the whole Racist Clippers Owner controversy. That ought to keep the team from getting bandwagon fans. Too bad, just when the Lakers were at their weakest. :3
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:20 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:

Just read the story on GT.

I cannot believe they actually found them. An urban legend was actually confirmed true. Unreal.
THE LEGENDS WERE TRUE! 0_0

Also, RIP my trademark bucket hat, did not survive the washing machine.
Got a new one. It's a dark shade of green.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:

I really liked the 2007-2009 design as well. I like how everything looks cleaner and nicer now, but if they would have just kept everything in tact it and not discontinue all their awesome services, the current design would be fine.

They shot themselves in the foot 10 tens over when they got rid of all the factions, auction house, blogs, and actual profiles. Like what the fuck were they thinking? They must have felt pretty stupid when they lost about several thousands users or more with that redesign.

those were the best days for gt, it felt like a real community, I liked the auction house and everything else, hell the factions helped make the site feel like a community, I miss my blogs, I wrote so many stories. After they changed the site I boycotted their gaming show on spike, it was just a rip off of xplay

can someone even still log in to their original account? all I saw was log in through facebook and twiiter, lame.
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:00 pm

I forgot my GT password, and I do not desire to go back to GT. Razz 
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:14 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:I forgot my GT password, and I do not desire to go back to GT. Razz 
*hi five*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

those were the best days for gt, it felt like a real community, I liked the auction house and everything else, hell the factions helped make the site feel like a community, I miss my blogs, I wrote so many stories. After they changed the site I boycotted their gaming show on spike, it was just a rip off of xplay

can someone even still log in to their original account? all I saw was log in through facebook and twiiter, lame.

I sorta can. My 2nd account that is.

You use to be able to find a backdoor way to access old blogs but that seems to have died out

Omg...my old website is still around...the very first one I made when I was 16...

Here's the index....lemme see if I can get the actual site

http://www.reocities.com/mazerwolff/
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:22 pm

god damn I take horrid pictures : \

*wishes he was more photogenic*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 pm

*sigh* Also on that index are some art pieces my ex-wife used to do for me...back when she actually cared

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Poorpuppy2
Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Upsblues
Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Poorpuppy
Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Mine
Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Devilphone

also found my old art site...
http://www.reocities.com/mazerwolff/art.html

hey...my prom pic

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 7 Prom
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 pm

I managed to get on gt with my account, it still exists )Sad, so I decided to try to find some of my old friends, a thread titled What are you watching V3 Mazer WTF.....? Man...? popped up, lol

that's awesome mazer, that's cool it's still up after all these years
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:45 pm

Tried to go to GT.... But it asks for a FB or a Twitter account... Me thinks my account might be dead.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:49 pm

I had to use my e-mail account to log in, if you know what it is, that's how I got on my account
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:52 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
Also, RIP my trademark bucket hat, did not survive the washing machine.
Got a new one. It's a dark shade of green.
Noooooooooooooooooo!

Last edited by Cybersix on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:54 pm

anyone up for Terreria?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next