Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

+10
Koenig
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lunacy
smirkytrick
Bearhugger29
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
-Mazer
14 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 8 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Bearhugger29 Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:03 am

Mod preview update for Skyrim

Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 8 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Ochi Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 am

smirkytrick wrote:Tried to go to GT.... But it asks for a FB or a Twitter account... Me thinks my account might be dead.
Squirrel500 wrote:I had to use my e-mail account to log in, if you know what it is, that's how I got on my account

This^

If you don't know it, I can tell you.

xXJus10Xx wrote:I forgot my GT password,

And if you don't know your password, I might be able to reset that... maybe.

-------------------

GD and media aren't so bad, I swear guiz,
Ochi
Ochi

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:55 am

I really miss GTs old design.  I have very fond memories of the content and features that the site used to have; hell I even won the auction house 2 times.  I also used to blog on a weekly basis...

*Sigh*

It seems like the users were not the only ones who did not like changes, as both Shane and Marus eventually left; both of whom helped shape the identity of the site to me.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:00 am

Ochi wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Tried to go to GT.... But it asks for a FB or a Twitter account... Me thinks my account might be dead.
Squirrel500 wrote:I had to use my e-mail account to log in, if you know what it is, that's how I got on my account

This^

Cool, can you PM me?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 am

Mazar, I have discovered the reason why Sinjin has abandoned us.
Spoiler:
Seems he's become an author in skyrim. o.o
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:37 am

-Mazer wrote:
hey...my prom pic

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 8 Prom

Mazer! What a stud!

And your prom date was good looking too!

Squirrel500 wrote:I managed to get on gt with my account, it still exists )Sad, so I decided to try to find some of my old friends, a thread titled What are you watching V3 Mazer WTF.....? Man...? popped up, lol

that's awesome mazer, that's cool it's still up after all these years

I remember those threads. Man, those were the days.

And it makes me a little happy inside that everyone is trying to recover their old GT account :)
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:41 am

Thanks.She didn't really have fun tho Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:42 am

Darth Luna wrote:Mazar, I have discovered the reason why Sinjin has abandoned us.
Spoiler:

Became rich and famous and abandoned his true friends?! THAT BASTARD
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 am

I don't think he became either of those.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Poor and homeless and forgot his friends? THAT BASTARD!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:10 pm

No, just a jerk who abandoned his friends.

Anyhow, gonna shower, bai.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:10 pm

-Mazer wrote:Thanks.She didn't really have fun tho Sad
You can't show your prom date Evil Dead, that's not how it works.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Ochi wrote:

This^

xXJus10Xx wrote:I forgot my GT password,

And if you don't know your password, I might be able to reset that... maybe.

-------------------

GD and media aren't so bad, I swear guiz,

hey ochi I got a question, I get that we don't have our gt blogs or anything else that was fun anymore but why did I have to re add some of friends who are still on the site? I get it that probably most of my friends left gt but where are the ones that are still there?
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:28 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
hey...my prom pic

Mazer! What a stud!

And your prom date was good looking too!

Squirrel500 wrote:I managed to get on gt with my account, it still exists )Sad, so I decided to try to find some of my old friends, a thread titled What are you watching V3 Mazer WTF.....? Man...? popped up, lol

that's awesome mazer, that's cool it's still up after all these years

I remember those threads. Man, those were the days.

And it makes me a little happy inside that everyone is trying to recover their old GT account :)

man mazer is a stud  Wink 

@loom I added both you to my friend's list on gt, though I doubt I'll go there much, lol , I can't believe my friends list is completely gone
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:
man mazer is a stud  Wink 
Damn straight.
*slaps Mazer's ass*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:02 pm

-Mazer wrote:hey...my prom pic

Dat stud Mazer.

Ochi wrote:GD and media aren't so bad, I swear guiz,

Indeed, there some cool people that all kinda banded together after the great purge.

Darth Luna wrote:Mazar, I have discovered the reason why Sinjin has abandoned us.
Spoiler:

Is it a good book?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:23 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
Ochi wrote:

This^

Cool, can you PM me?

errrr. well this is embarrassing. I can't seem to find it based on your username alone (which is not totally uncommon due to the system change, but could be indicative of ) ... If I had more information I could probably find it...

Was Smirkytrick the first username you ever had at GT? Did you ever change it from anything else?

If you can find a post or a thread you made that would be perfect, or maybe an IP address...

Squirrel500 wrote:

hey ochi I got a question, I get that we don't have our gt blogs or anything else that was fun anymore but why did I have to re add some of friends who are still on the site? I get it that probably most of my friends left gt but where are the ones that are still there?

Most of the data that was transferred from users to the redesign was taken from a series of data "snapshots" from before the redesign. So some data was either less recent or not totally transferred sometimes.

As for finding your friends, I guess it's just a matter of seeing them, or using the search feature I suppose...

http://forums.gametrailers.com/memberlist.php?mode=searchuser

That said, adding your friends again via flux is a bit different than adding your friends previously (more on that later)
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:38 pm

http://vimeo.com/spaceappsreno/pipboy3000

Want!

TensePsychopath wrote:Is it a good book?
Haven't actually read it, yet.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Ochi wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
Ochi wrote:

This^

Cool, can you PM me?

errrr. well this is embarrassing. I can't seem to find it based on your username alone (which is not totally uncommon due to the system change, but could be indicative of ) ... If I had more information I could probably find it...

Was Smirkytrick the first username you ever had at GT? Did you ever change it from anything else?

If you can find a post or a thread you made that would be perfect, or maybe an IP address...
Actually on GT my username was Trick1234... When I came here I changed it to SmirkyTrick because I hate using numbers in my username.
I probably should've told you that. Razz
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:58 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
Ochi wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
Ochi wrote:

This^

Cool, can you PM me?

Actually on GT my username was Trick1234... When I came here I changed it to SmirkyTrick because I hate using numbers in my username.

And I found it  Very Happy 

check your inbox
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Ochi wrote:

Squirrel500 wrote:

Most of the data that was transferred from users to the redesign was taken from a series of data "snapshots" from before the redesign. So some data was either less recent or not totally transferred sometimes.

As for finding your friends, I guess it's just a matter of seeing them, or using the search feature I suppose...

http://forums.gametrailers.com/memberlist.php?mode=searchuser

That said, adding your friends again via flux is a bit different than adding your friends previously (more on that later)

that makes sense, now time to figure out who's still on gt and who left, can't say I'd blame them, lol
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Amazing
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Ochi wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
Ochi wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
Ochi wrote:

This^

Cool, can you PM me?

And I found it  Very Happy 

check your inbox
Thanks Ochi, got my account back
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:37 pm

my goat is devil

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 8 D5565A75B685C9EC372326422C3F0ADB9AFA1EE9
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:38 pm

I've slaughtered countless goat. I'd do the same to yours.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next