Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

+10
Koenig
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lunacy
smirkytrick
Bearhugger29
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
-Mazer
14 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 22 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Squirrel500 Fri May 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:HOLY FUCK TY EPIC. Finally a new Unreal Tournament game coming out. Thursday it all be unveiled.

man they haven't released one of those games in a long time
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 22 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Justin Fri May 02, 2014 10:07 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:OMG KIRBY TRIPLE DELUXE!

OMG THE KEYCHAIN COLLECTIBLES!

OMG THE BOSS BATTLE MUSIC!
I'm loving the game right now.

I'm so looking forward to that game!!!! I absolutely love Kirby!
LISTEN TO THIS!

Gets me pumped while fighting the bosses lol
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri May 02, 2014 10:19 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:OMG KIRBY TRIPLE DELUXE!

OMG THE KEYCHAIN COLLECTIBLES!

OMG THE BOSS BATTLE MUSIC!
I'm loving the game right now.

I'm so looking forward to that game!!!! I absolutely love Kirby!
LISTEN TO THIS!

Gets me pumped while fighting the bosses lol

That is a badass beat! Now I just want to play it even more haha!!!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri May 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Cyber; started a new Venture Thread in the media section. Come join the convo Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 22 ZlCfzR4LregAfGkgL_

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 22 ZlCfzR4LXlY9oUnft-
Two keychains I posted on Miiverse.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Wait, I don't recall Mass Effect 1 having loyalty quests....also, for a first time playthrough that is fast as hell. Took my 60 hours, but then again, I veer off the main path and explore all the time. Still, were you using a guide or something? That's really fast to complete everything. o.O
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Fri May 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Wait, I don't recall Mass Effect 1 having loyalty quests....also, for a first time playthrough that is fast as hell. Took my 60 hours, but then again, I veer off the main path and explore all the time. Still, were you using a guide or something? That's really fast to complete everything. o.O

Not loyalty quest per say. Just side quests you can do for them in order to help open up the romance options.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat May 03, 2014 12:15 am

Luna, what're you on about? ME1 is a short game.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 03, 2014 12:17 am

Lol, yeah, I think I remember, I would start a new match with my first save so it'd look like it was much longer than it was. My first game I replayed so much I had over 200 hours on it. @_@
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat May 03, 2014 12:44 am

Mazer! I have an idea for a thread! It'll be about brainstorming ideas for how to make the WSS mansion a reality. And how we can make it into a business.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 03, 2014 12:50 am

I say, someone makes it as a skyrim house mod with all of us as the npc residents.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat May 03, 2014 2:42 am

smirkytrick wrote:Mazer! I have an idea for a thread! It'll be about brainstorming ideas for how to make the WSS mansion a reality. And how we can make it into a business.

Sounds good to me :3

Darth Luna wrote:I say, someone makes it as a skyrim house mod with all of us as the npc residents.

We're more or less thinking of an actual WSS business. Robbi and I have an idea as well. :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 03, 2014 2:49 am

I know, but it'd be cool to do that.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat May 03, 2014 3:48 am

if I had skyrim and mod knowhow, I would

......OH REAAAA WE HAZE A JOB FOR YOU
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Sat May 03, 2014 5:41 am

-Mazer wrote:if I had skyrim and mod knowhow, I would

......OH REAAAA WE HAZE A JOB FOR YOU

God dammit. You expect me to creation a house with all the members from WSS to be living in it? Are you serious?
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Mazar is such a slave driver.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat May 03, 2014 12:28 pm

Say...Does anyone remember an old anime by the name of Escaflowne?
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat May 03, 2014 12:29 pm

I had a pretty high and low night last night.

The party that I went to last night was a lot of fun, but the girl that I've had a "thing" with for a while rejected me. It was really random and sudden to me especially since it was at a party. And it was even weirder because two weekends ago we did "some things."

I guess she's just done with it, but I can't believe she never consulted with me before hand. I would have been ok if she wanted to end it any time, but she never showed a sliver of concern. But I think that whole situation means it over, so it's probably going to be really awkward between us now. I don't know what's she thinking right now.

Girls are so complicated!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Koenig wrote:Say...Does anyone remember an old anime by the name of Escaflowne?
Yes, I don't remember it fondly. Though the world and mechs were interesting, I didn't like the characters, especially the main girl.
ColumbianLoom wrote:I had a pretty high and low night last night.

The party that I went to last night was a lot of fun, but the girl that I've had a "thing" with for a while rejected me. It was really random and sudden to me especially since it was at a party. And it was even weirder because two weekends ago we did "some things."

I guess she's just done with it, but I can't believe she never consulted with me before hand. I would have been ok if she wanted to end it any time, but she never showed a sliver of concern. But I think that whole situation means it over, so it's probably going to be really awkward between us now. I don't know what's she thinking right now.

That sounds like a pain in the ass. Best thing you can do it move on and try to change your outlook and perspective on the whole affair.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat May 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
That sounds like a pain in the ass. Best thing you can do it move on and try to change your outlook and perspective on the whole affair.

I would say your right.

At this point, I think it's done. It's been dragging on for too long anyways :/
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat May 03, 2014 1:34 pm

aw poor loom, trust as a girl I don't even understand chicks at times, lol anyway that is just random she did that now and at a party too. that's kinda bitchy imo to reject you at a party. and honestly if she wanted whatever you two had to be over she should have just came out and said it or at least talked to you in private or an awkward text or something lol
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat May 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:

aw poor loom, trust as a girl I don't even understand chicks at times, lol anyway that is just random she did that now and at a party too. that's kinda bitchy imo to reject you at a party. and honestly if she wanted whatever you two had to be over she should have just came out and said it or at least talked to you in private or an awkward text or something lol

Either way, it would have been weird I think. We both knew it would end like this eventually.

I don't really blame her, she's really cool and I like her a lot so I bet she has her reasons. I'm not too distraught about it, but I'm still a little sad that it's over nonetheless.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat May 03, 2014 2:16 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Squirrel500 wrote:

Either way, it would have been weird I think. We both knew it would end like this eventually.

I don't really blame her, she's really cool and I like her a lot so I bet she has her reasons. I'm not too distraught about it, but I'm still a little sad that it's over nonetheless.

I'm sure it is a little sad but the only thing to do is try and take the time to get over her, there are other fish in the sea :)
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat May 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
Yes, I don't remember it fondly. Though the world and mechs were interesting, I didn't like the characters, especially the main girl.

I tend to agree with that assessment, though to me the world and mechs made it worth while. I love science fantasy.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Koenig wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:

I tend to agree with that assessment, though to me the world and mechs made it worth while.  I love science fantasy.
I do too, but the heroine was so fickle that it'd get on my nerves. I'd love for there to be a remake/reboot of the series. Keep her or not, I don't care, the world is interesting.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next