Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

+11
Lunacy
TensePsychopath
Koenig
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lux
smirkytrick
-Mazer
15 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 8 Empty Re: GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

Post by Lunacy Thu May 15, 2014 2:24 am

Wait, so the browsers open, but you can't connect to the internet? I'll quote from a post I saw online then.

Firefox
Go to;
Tools
Options
Advance
Network
Settings
click no proxy

Internet Explorer:
Go to;
Tools
Internet options
Connections
Lan settings
Remove proxy checkmark

I assume Chrome will have something similar.

Anyhow, I'd like to help more, but I'm very tired, going to sleep. I hope you're able to connect with this though, good night.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 8 Empty Re: GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

Post by smirkytrick Thu May 15, 2014 2:27 am

Ok I understand. Thanks again for the help. I think I made some progress. Night
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu May 15, 2014 3:12 am

I want all ya'll skype names for a WSS skype group. I also wanna know who exactly wants to work with me and robbi for movie scripts, story ideas, etc because I want to really begin working with you guys
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 15, 2014 10:38 am

-Mazer wrote:I want all ya'll skype names for a WSS skype group. I also wanna know who exactly wants to work with me and robbi for movie scripts, story ideas, etc because I want to really begin working with you guys

My skype name is loomdoom.

On another note, I had a really strange dream last night and Mazer was one of the main characters.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu May 15, 2014 10:41 am

Gah, fuck the FCC! :@
Also, Mazar, you already have me on skype.

*yawns*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu May 15, 2014 10:48 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I want all ya'll skype names for a WSS skype group. I also wanna know who exactly wants to work with me and robbi for movie scripts, story ideas, etc because I want to really begin working with you guys

On another note, I had a really strange dream last night and Mazer was one of the main characters.
You'd probably find me by typing "luxorz_teh_suxorz".
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 15, 2014 11:13 am

Darth Luna wrote:Gah, fuck the FCC! :@

Lol I was just about to rant about it. Watch the video here:
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/05/14/fcc-to-cripple-internet/?intcmp=latestnews

FCC will be the end of net neutrality if passed.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu May 15, 2014 11:14 am

The thing is, they'll be the end of it because of the new head of the FCC. A guy who previously worked for ISP lobbyists. And Obama is the one who appointed him, gah!
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 15, 2014 11:15 am

Lux wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

Do you happen to live in Washington?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 15, 2014 11:19 am

Darth Luna wrote:The thing is, they'll be the end of it because of the new head of the FCC. A guy who previously worked for ISP lobbyists. And Obama is the one who appointed him, gah!

Of course Obama hires this guy *facepalm*

There's no way it will be go through though. There's too many opponents to it. GOP has already said that they're against it and I bet even Obama wouldn't be for it. Luckily it's just a proposal now, but man, this would fuck up a lot of things.

This site for example would get shit on if it somehow passed.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu May 15, 2014 11:31 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Lux wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

I do.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 am

How do I connect to a proxy server for chrome?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 15, 2014 11:47 am

Lux wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:
Lux wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

I do.

Ok I added you.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu May 15, 2014 12:10 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:The thing is, they'll be the end of it because of the new head of the FCC. A guy who previously worked for ISP lobbyists. And Obama is the one who appointed him, gah!

Of course Obama hires this guy *facepalm*

There's no way it will be go through though. There's too many opponents to it. GOP has already said that they're against it and I bet even Obama wouldn't be for it. Luckily it's just a proposal now, but man, this would fuck up a lot of things.

This site for example would get shit on if it somehow passed.
Eh, don't look too much into the parties. They'll vote in the direction the money flows. The biggest fraudulent votes in washington are those that are split right down the middle. In this case, it was a 3-2 vote for the proposal. The Supremem court regularly passes bullshit with the 5-4 votes.
smirkytrick wrote:How do I connect to a proxy server for chrome?
Go to "tools"
scroll down and click on "advanced settings"
scroll down more and go to "change proxy settings," it's under network
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Well, I got my internet connection back. still have the maxwebserach issue though.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu May 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Hmm.....
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu May 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Don't Worry about it, I'll just look over that thing you posted and have an expert (my dad) look at it. Still, I feel like i shouldn't download anything until I get this issue resolve. So for now can someone PM me a link to a Skype download?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu May 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu May 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Thnks Luna, You've been a big help. I think it's also worth mentioning that fortunately I had ABP (ad blocker) on my computer. So ads and stuff aren't gonna be bothering me. So pretty much I removed the venom from a snake. So now I have a toothless snake to deal with.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu May 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Ah, good, good. I have the same thing. Although there are certain sites that I turn ads on. Mainly because said sites don't have intrusive ads.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 pm

I dunno, for me, I get enough ads on the radio and TV.

Also what is this thing about the FCC and the internet that I been hearing about?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu May 15, 2014 2:08 pm

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 8 Y37rsAC
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Kirby Triple Deluxe is Gameinformer's Game of the Month... lol nice
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu May 15, 2014 3:53 pm

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 8 BntG896IUAAsYX8
Wonderful weather we're having. And with all the fires, I might just be in hell right now.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu May 15, 2014 4:34 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 8 Y37rsAC
These are the real questions.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum