Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

+9
Bearhugger29
Lux
Squirrel500
-Mazer
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Justin
TensePsychopath
13 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 10 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by Bearhugger29 Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Mazer I hope that interview went well for ya last night we did Very Happy
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 10 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:Mazer I hope that interview went well for ya last night we did Very Happy

Went very well. I recorded the rest of the audio and will be editing it all tonight. Should be up by tomorrow morning
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 pm

F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!

THAT IS F*CKING IT! I AM F*CKING FUC*KING FINISHED WITH THIS NEW GENERATION OF GAMING! OUT OF ALL THE F*CKING PEOPLE TO SCREW PLAYERS OUT OF KONTENT, ED BOON WAS THE LEAST ONE I THOUGHT WOULD DO SO!

GORO HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE A PREORDER BONUS FOR SELECTED STORES ONLY

F*CK YOU!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/05/mortal-kombat-x-release-date-announced
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 pm

*Hides under tables and cries*

Mazer is scaring me. Make him stahp!
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:39 pm

-Mazer wrote:F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!F*CK YOU!

THAT IS F*CKING IT! I AM F*CKING FUC*KING FINISHED WITH THIS NEW GENERATION OF GAMING! OUT OF ALL THE F*CKING PEOPLE TO SCREW PLAYERS OUT OF KONTENT, ED BOON WAS THE LEAST ONE I THOUGHT WOULD DO SO!

F*CK YOU!

...*blinks slowly*

...DLC like that save for things like console exclusives eventually become available for everyone else anyway...Chill dude.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:40 pm

F*CK YOU!

I wonder if that's legit them doing that or if it's WB forcing them to do something like that. Either way, welcome to last gen.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Lux wrote:

F*CK YOU!

...*blinks slowly*

...DLC like that save for things like console exclusives eventually become available for everyone else anyway...Chill dude.

NO! I WILL NOT CHILL! I had to put up with this garbage for their last 3 games.

First it was costumes exclusive to stores with a fatality associated with each one. Okay, fine. I sucked it up. I got Reptile's because I bought from a mom/pop store despite wanting Scorpion's buy whatever. I got them eventually in the kharacter pack that included the 4 DLC guys and some costumes.

Then in Injustice they locked out a majority of the costumes to force people to unlock them through a mobile app EXCLUSIVE TO IPHONES! So, for me to get those costumes, I had to go on Gamefaqs and trade codes with about 16 people to get the damn costumes and WB kept shutting people's accounts down because of this trading despite the fact it was bullcrap that Droid users couldn't get the damn app.

Finally we come to this garbage - WHOLE CHARACTERS locked out of a game to be only available depending on what store you get it from and it is heavily suggested Goro will not be the only locked out character. I am sure Best Buy will get a character as well and maybe Amazon.

So. No matter what, I lose other characters unless I shell out money for the DLC pack. No. I will not chill. This is a company I've been the most diehard fan of since 1993. 21 years I have practically worshipped them for not giving in to the crap trends of other companies only to see this.

No. I will not chill. I will also not be getting their damn game. And when the Komplete Edition is finally released, it's being purchased used - or for 4$ on steam. Or hell; maybe not at all. I dunno anymore.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Btw don't answer to anything my Skype has done since noon today. Someone hi-jacked my Skype.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:51 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Lux wrote:

F*CK YOU!

...*blinks slowly*

NO! I WILL NOT CHILL! I had to put up with this garbage for their last 3 games.

First it was costumes exclusive to stores with a fatality associated with each one. Okay, fine. I sucked it up. I got Reptile's because I bought from a mom/pop store despite wanting Scorpion's buy whatever. I got them eventually in the kharacter pack that included the 4 DLC guys and some costumes.

Then in Injustice they locked out a majority of the costumes to force people to unlock them through a mobile app EXCLUSIVE TO IPHONES! So, for me to get those costumes, I had to go on Gamefaqs and trade codes with about 16 people to get the damn costumes and WB kept shutting people's accounts down because of this trading despite the fact it was bullcrap that Droid users couldn't get the damn app.

Finally we come to this garbage - WHOLE CHARACTERS locked out of a game to be only available depending on what store you get it from and it is heavily suggested Goro will not be the only locked out character. I am sure Best Buy will get a character as well and maybe Amazon.

So. No matter what, I lose other characters unless I shell out money for the DLC pack. No. I will not chill. This is a company I've been the most diehard fan of since 1993. 21 years I have practically worshipped them for not giving in to the crap trends of other companies only to see this.

No. I will not chill. I will also not be getting their damn game. And when the Komplete Edition is finally released, it's being purchased used - or for 4$ on steam. Or hell; maybe not at all. I dunno anymore.

...I regret saying anything at all...But I see your point.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:53 pm

I look at that with great indifference >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:03 pm

I am not yelling at you, Luxy *licks him*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:10 pm

-Mazer wrote:I am not yelling at you, Luxy *licks him*
But I caused your rant by asking you to calm down, so in a way, you were.
Again, I apologize for saying anything...
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Lux wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I am not yelling at you, Luxy *licks him*
But I caused your rant by asking you to calm down, so in a way, you were.
Again, I apologize for saying anything...

No you didn't. I just finally had time to rant because work slowed down. I would've snarled on screwattack either way Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:14 pm

WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL!!!!???

Lastly, it is important to understand that much of this content will NEVER be in The Sims 4. Things like Create a Style are not compatible with the game engine, and thus cannot be added in future updates or expansions.

MAJOR MISSING FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:

No create a style (CAST) - NOT possible in future expansions (x)
No modifications to world/public spaces - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
No “normal” careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
No open world - You must incur a loading screen between each active lot; each neighborhood has 1-5 lots total (x1) (x2)
No pools (x)
No terrain tools other than paint; everything is perfectly flat (x)
No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without player intervention (x)
No toddlers (x)
No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones at the start of the game!
No Mac version of the game at release

MAJOR CRIPPLED/LIMITED FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:

All buildings on a lot must have the same foundation. No mixing for sheds, garages, etc. (x)
Babies are mere objects - All interactions are through basinet. There are no baby objects. Babies can only be lifted directly above basinet. (x)
Backgrounds are illusions - The buildings in the background are not playable in the game. (x)
Completely FLAT lots - The entire build-able world is completely flat (x)
Fewer floors/levels, limited to three (x1) (x2)
SIGNIFICANTLY smaller “worlds” of <25 lots compared to 125+ lots in TS3 (x)
Smaller lots - Lots are limited to 50x50 instead of 64x64. (x)
Loading screens for individual lots (x)
The map is a one-dimensional picture (x)
Teens are same height as adults and they, along with elders, all look nearly identical. (x)

OTHER MISSING GAMEPLAY ELEMENTS FROM TS1-TS3:

No acne (x)
No aliens (x)
No animated hair (x)
No aspiration failures (x)
No babysitters (x)
No bartender (as NPC) (x)
No basements (x)
No bookstores (x)
No burglars (x)
No cars (not even as décor) (x)
No cemeteries (x)
No cutscenes (x)
No cleaning skill (x)
No clothes shopping (x)
No color wheel, predefined to ~20 colors (x)
No comfort need (x)
No curfew (x)
No customization of multi-tone hair color (users select only main color) (x)
No dinner proposals (x)
No diseases or illness (x)
No dreams (x)
No environment need
No eyelash length slider (x)
No favorites (food, color, music) (x)
No fears (x)
No full face make-up (x)
No garage doors (x)
No gardener for hire (x)
No ghosts (x1) (x2)
No grocery stores (x)
No male body hair (x)
No move object cheat (x)
No newspapers (x)
No opacity slider for makeup (x)
No party invitations from other Sims
No private school (x)
No rabbit holes at all - Sims move offscreen for work and school. There are no hospitals, work/school buildings…etc. (x)
No random or accidental deaths
No repairman (x)
No repo man - (x)
No restaurants
No skin slider (x)
No swimming/swimwear - Including lakes, fountains, etc. (x)
No tragic clown or social bunny (x)
No way to watch a Sim commute to work/school (x)
No website for browsing exchange or store (in-game only)
No zodiac signs

MISSING OBJECTS FROM TS1, TS2 OR TS3 BASE GAMES:

No bikes
No changing tables
No cribs
No dishwashers (x)
No highchairs
No hot tubs
No pool tables
No trash compactors (x)

MISC CRIPPLED GAME FEATURES:

32-bit executable - TS4 is not 64-bit, and cannot access more than 4GB of RAM. If you have more than 4GB then you are crippled.
Fewer traits in CAS (more traits must be unlocked/earned in-game)
Incompatible Simpoint currency - Sims 3 Store Simpoints do not work with TS4
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Don't you just love EA?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Lux wrote:Btw don't answer to anything my Skype has done since noon today. Someone hi-jacked my Skype.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 10 Hjaojs
Mazer getting beat up by Luna and Cyber.gif
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Cybersix wrote:Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 10 Hjaojs
Anime...Why is the crotch shot necessary?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:53 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Don't you just love EA?

Nope...

And the stress of the move is getting to me. Badly. I'm making stupid mistakes everywhere, I am losing my temper quickly, and I am exhausted...I need to be left alone (irl) badly...just for 1 day...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Lux wrote:
1. I don't know what it's from
2. I have no idea
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Lux wrote:
Because anime.

-Mazer wrote:

Nope...
And the stress of the move is getting to me. Badly. I'm making stupid mistakes everywhere, I am losing my temper quickly, and I am exhausted...I need to be left alone (irl) badly...just for 1 day...
I can see why. They didn't really give you much of a window to get your stuff moved and say good-bye to the peoples you know.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:00 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Lux wrote:
Because anime.

-Mazer wrote:

Nope...
I can see why. They didn't really give you much of a window to get your stuff moved and say good-bye to the peoples you know.

I have not had a moment to myself. Either I am packing with the lady helping, visiting friends non-stop, or working with dad and brother to pack up and move...I am on wits end right now. I just need...5 hours left alone. That's all I need...

I may invest in a sound canceling headset soon...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 pm

-Mazer wrote:

Nope...

Yet they wonder why We don't want 3rd party support from EA on the Wii U. Prime example right there.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 pm

poor mazer just lock yourself in a room for 5 hours
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:14 pm

soon...

*flops* i just wanna play Akiba's Strip D:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next