Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

+10
Squirrel500
Undies
ColumbianLoom
Bearhugger29
Ochi
-Mazer
Cybersix
LegendX48
smirkytrick
TensePsychopath
14 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 11 Empty Re: GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Super Smash Bros Spoiler:
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 11 Empty Re: GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

Post by LegendX48 Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Whoa, mama!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Hey Mazer! you know that guy that does the game programming for our game? Do you think he can make the coding for a game like asteroids? I got an idea for a game that I think we can make.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Yeah, he should be able to knock on something like that. He is in our LiT skype group if you wanna ask him
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:35 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:MAJORA'S MASK 3DS CONFIRMED! SPRING 2015!
Goodbye, wallet...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:The problem is Luna, is the fact that most gamers now will buy anything that is just straight up fucking bad. Look at the sales for Watch Dogs, Destiny, COD, the list goes on. 3rd Parties will find there cheaper way to scam money from gamers and they just look at it as if its a great investment without reading between the lines. That's what pisses me off in gaming today.
All those games do is generate hype and flaunt production values for sales.
If watchdogs wasn't so "graphically outstanding" when it wad first teased, people would have probably ignored that game.
Spoiler:
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:53 pm

-Mazer wrote:Yeah, he should be able to knock on something like that. He is in our LiT skype group if you wanna ask him
Could you send me a link plz. Also, I don't think I have the group in my contacts, I searched skype but a ton of Lost in Thought's came up.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Get hype

Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:34 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Yeah, he should be able to knock on something like that. He is in our LiT skype group if you wanna ask him
Could you send me a link plz. Also, I don't think I have the group in my contacts, I searched skype but a ton of Lost in Thought's came up.

Asmodeus_fox is his skype name
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:03 pm

-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:

Asmodeus_fox is his skype name
added
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:24 pm

awesome. I'll text him to see if he can chat it up ^-^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Yo Tense, if NoA doesn't release a collector's edition of Majora's Mask 3D (good one at least), can you get one for me? I'll pay for all the costs of course.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:59 pm

I feel like I am the only person who is interested in Codename S.T.E.A.M...

Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Koenig wrote:I feel like I am the only person who is interested in Codename S.T.E.A.M...

I am but I dun know much about it except Miyamoto is helming the game.

Please share more dets please
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Bearhugger29 wrote:The problem is Luna, is the fact that most gamers now will buy anything that is just straight up fucking bad. Look at the sales for Watch Dogs, Destiny, COD, the list goes on. 3rd Parties will find there cheaper way to scam money from gamers and they just look at it as if its a great investment without reading between the lines. That's what pisses me off in gaming today.
All those games do is generate hype and flaunt production values for sales.
If watchdogs wasn't so "graphically outstanding" when it wad first teased, people would have probably ignored that game.
Spoiler:

Yup, what makes it even worse is when Ubisoft made that shitty tweet a while back about the Mario Kart 8 DLC. Remember that? Well now they are doing the same thing with Edge Shave Gel for ASS Creed Unity. WTF really Ubisoft.

I can't believe what this company has turned into and they were my beloved company for generations. Now with all this greed aspect to what developers want from there product. Pissed me the fuck off.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:18 pm

The WiiU version doesn't even look as "good" as the PS3/360 versions. It is really graphically lowered which is irritating when you see Bayonetta at 60FPS, 1080p

and how could they screw up a game about touchscreen hacking when they have a touchscreen controller?!

And what did they say about the MK DLC?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:42 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:I feel like I am the only person who is interested in Codename S.T.E.A.M...

It is hybrid of turn based and action gameplay; ie each character has a limited amount of energy they can spend, allowing you to freely move/attack/defend at the cost of it.  Things like altitude, distance, cover and the like factor into your play style.  For comparison, look at something like Xcom:EU or Valkeria Chronicals.

The game is set in a steampunk alternate history where Abraham Lincoln has formed a special team to counter an alien invasion. (More comparisons to xcom?) Your main characters are Henry Fleming, Tom Sawyer, Lion (Wizard of Oz), and Tiger Lilly; each with a unique set of abilities.

It is being made by Intelligent systems, the same studio behind the Fire Emblem series.

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:07 pm

XCOM + Abe Lincoln? Yes please.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

It is hybrid of turn based and action gameplay; ie each character has a limited amount of energy they can spend, allowing you to freely move/attack/defend at the cost of it.  Things like altitude, distance, cover and the like factor into your play style.  For comparison, look at something like Xcom:EU or Valkeria Chronicals.

The game is set in a steampunk alternate history where Abraham Lincoln has formed a special team to counter an alien invasion. (More comparisons to xcom?) Your main characters are Henry Fleming, Tom Sawyer, Lion (Wizard of Oz), and Tiger Lilly; each with a unique set of abilities.

It is being made by Intelligent systems, the same studio behind the Fire Emblem series.

OH MY GOD THAT GAME IS FREAKING HYPE!!!!! I completely forgot that the nintendo direct was today.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:31 pm

That looks really cool
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:10 am

So... that "Press (insert button) to pay respects" shit actually happens like within the first 10-30 minutes of Advanced Warfare...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:34 am

-Mazer wrote:And what did they say about the MK DLC?
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:42 am

Err....a Strat RPG? But it's made by Intelligent...I may give it a chance... Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:36 am

so...tired....
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:39 am

-Mazer wrote:Err....a Strat RPG? But it's made by Intelligent...I may give it a chance... Very Happy
I thought those two things were synonymous with each other...
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum