Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

+10
Squirrel500
Undies
ColumbianLoom
Bearhugger29
Ochi
-Mazer
Cybersix
LegendX48
smirkytrick
TensePsychopath
14 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 10 Empty Re: GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

Post by -Mazer Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:59 pm

I only played COD MW4 and the only reason I did was because I loved the storyline and the idea of the game being set in modern times for once. After I completed the game, I did put several hours into MP with some friends of mine, but after my Xbox RROd, I never bothered renewing my Gold membership.

Only other game I played online was Burnout Revenge (On the 360)

I did get COD 3 for the Wii. The controller really made the gameplay that much more fun ^_^

**EDIT**

I REALLY HATE screwattack's new design.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 10 Empty Re: GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:24 am

*moved to game thread*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:49 am

'm with you on that Mazer. Screw Attacks new design is crap.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:59 am

Their site is wayyyyyyy too bright. I prefer it to have a black background.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:12 am

Cybersix wrote:
Koenig wrote:I want to play advanced warfare
GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 10 Na2C7PQ
WTF? I had heard of this, thought it was some sort of new internet joke. I find it offensive, and if I knew anyone who had actually died in the line of duty, I'd be fucking pissed.
Koenig wrote:Just throwing this out there:  Of those of you who play CoD, what do you play it for?  The single player or the multiplayer?
I loved COD4 single player. Back then, I would have said SP was first, but since then, it's been all about MP. SP storylines have been nonsensical bullshit that bored me more than entertained me.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:25 am

I feel like I'm extremely desensitized or something cause I saw that pic earlier and... actually, even now I still just look at it and give no damns. Full on neutral here, it just looks like straight up typical COD, no more, no less o_o

Anywho...

Damn you hands and brain! I'm writing a book, not a script, STOP DOING SCRIPT FORMAT!!! STAHP IT!!!!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:30 am

Darth Luna wrote:
Cybersix wrote:
Koenig wrote:I want to play advanced warfare
GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 10 Na2C7PQ
WTF? I had heard of this, thought it was some sort of new internet joke. I find it offensive, and if I knew anyone who had actually died in the line of duty, I'd be fucking pissed.
At the image itself or "press f to pay respects"?
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:32 am

Cybersix wrote:At the image itself or "press f to pay respects"?
At the "press F to pay respects."
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:09 am

I have a feeling as to why you dislike it...but why?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 am

-Mazer wrote:I have a feeling as to why you dislike it...but why?
I feel like it trivializes the deaths of soldiers. Like their not such a big deal that you can put them in a video game and absentmindedly press a button to just try to get passed that part and to the action. Granted, that's me filling in some of the holes, but I only do that because I'm considering what game is doing it. Hell, I think any game doing it would be wrong, anyway. Well, maybe not wrong, but just in really bad taste.

I love the image, though. Brilliantly satirizes the whole affair. Activision needs to remember what they're games stand for and doing something like that seems like nothing more than a sick joke.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
I feel like it trivializes the deaths of soldiers. Like their not such a big deal that you can put them in a video game and absentmindedly press a button to just try to get passed that part and to the action. Granted, that's me filling in some of the holes, but I only do that because I'm considering what game is doing it. Hell, I think any game doing it would be wrong, anyway. Well, maybe not wrong, but just in really bad taste.

I love the image, though. Brilliantly satirizes the whole affair. Activision needs to remember what they're games stand for and doing something like that seems like nothing more than a sick joke.
You act like that isn't a thing Activision would do. It's a very Activisionish thing to do Neutral
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:

You act like that isn't a thing Activision would do. It's a very Activisionish thing to do Neutral
No, it's totally the kind of bullshit they'd pull just to get exposure. Like the no Russian level in MW2, but that doesn't make it any less distasteful. What, are you defending them?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Hell no, I'm saying that it's right up Activision's alley. They care about one thing and ONLY one thing. Money.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Actually, defending was too strong a word, just sounded to me like you were excusing them as them being them. Once again, only thing that can be done is not buying their shit, but nobody listens.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:39 pm

The problem is Luna, is the fact that most gamers now will buy anything that is just straight up fucking bad. Look at the sales for Watch Dogs, Destiny, COD, the list goes on. 3rd Parties will find there cheaper way to scam money from gamers and they just look at it as if its a great investment without reading between the lines. That's what pisses me off in gaming today.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:40 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
Bearhugger29 wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:I didn't see my pic. Was I suppose to send it to you via youtube?

Yeah, the email I had in my last Rant video related to bayonetta. Don't worry Ill be doing another video later on down the road as a second vid.
okay here's the image's url
https://2img.net/h/i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/Dylan_Bowles/IMG_01451_zps642b606e.jpg

Also I heard about this game that's on the xbone. it's called D4 dark dreams don't die, and it's made by the same people that made Deadly Premonition. And I heard it's pretty good.
smirkytrick wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:have you guys ever heard of D4 dark dreams don't die? It's a Xbone game that was made by the same team that made Deadly Premonition.

O.o

Nooooo.....I want tho. Is it as nuts? Very Happy
From what I heard, yes. It has a different gameplay mechanic, but still has that DP vibe to it.

any other console release? *Tail wags, hopeful*
So far it looks like a Xbone exclusive. Sorry. But that's what DP was like at first right? it was originally an exclusive but eventually it found it's way to other platforms,so time will tell. but for now it's a xbone exclusive.
-Mazer wrote:*EXTREME SAD FACE

It is a masterpiece.

And while it isn't impossible it might come to PC it's also unlikely.

The game needs to sell more copies ;_;
Ochi
Ochi

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:The problem is Luna, is the fact that most gamers now will buy anything that is just straight up fucking bad. Look at the sales for Watch Dogs, Destiny, COD, the list goes on. 3rd Parties will find there cheaper way to scam money from gamers and they just look at it as if its a great investment without reading between the lines. That's what pisses me off in gaming today.
I'm the problem? lol
Anyhow, I can't say objectively that those games are bad, but I will say they don't interest me and that's as far as I can go. I will say that things mostly feel uninspired.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Oops sorry about luna, my bad bro.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:02 pm

MAJORA'S MASK 3DS CONFIRMED! SPRING 2015!
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:04 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:MAJORA'S MASK 3DS CONFIRMED! SPRING 2015!
So hyped.
Dat Gyorg.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Wasn't expecting it at all. Was mainly watching the direct for Smash stuff.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:41 pm

FUCK YESSSS!!

ALSO, FUCK YOU, EUROPE!!!!@#@$%!%!@!11

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 10 JjcqUH4piItND
GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 10 B1tcoCtCIAE08SN
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:44 pm

I knew Majora's Mask was coming. I guess I will have to pick that up eventually...
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Also: I am with you Legend.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:59 pm

LegendX48 wrote:FUCK YESSSS!!

ALSO, FUCK YOU, EUROPE!!!!@#@$%!%!@!11

GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 10 JjcqUH4piItND
GenChat XLIV: Ghosts and Goblins - Page 10 B1tcoCtCIAE08SN

Beautiful. Can't wait to buy it. :P
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum