Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

+9
TensePsychopath
Lunacy
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
Lux
Cybersix
Koenig
-Mazer
13 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata - Page 10 Empty Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:48 am

smirkytrick wrote:Okay this is weird, I got an Email from Kickstarter for my failed, Yooka-Laylee contribution. Only it's asking for information about how I want to be credited and what Platform I want the game on. Do I answer these questions? I thought my contribution thing failed.

o.o....

I would respond with the answer but ask for clarification.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata - Page 10 Empty Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:08 am

According to my Kickstarter account, My pledge was dropped, and there's nothing I can do about it. And yet I got that email.

My guess is I just do nothing.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 am

They might still be keeping track of people who tried to vouch for the game, as they would be part of the target market. That, or its a glitch.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:41 am

1) I'm house sitting for my uncle until Monday night so I'm all alone >.>

2) I have a 3rd image that I've been meaning to redraw but I dunno if I should cause it's tits, literally (the image is of Mia Sollis' torso though you see a bit of her neck). I know for a fact that if anyone were to flip through my current sketchbook and see it they'd give me tons of shit for it. Well, that's what I assume at least.

3) I want to draw it, for practice

4) Mia Sollis is gorgeous.

Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata - Page 10 Sublime_seduction_by_stefangrosjean-d601hcf
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:28 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see anything disrespectful in his first tweet?

I didn't think it was too bad either, I literally thought when I saw it, "typical Pachter, but whatevs", but people were pretty emotional so he probably shouldn't have said it like he did to avoid backlash.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:that...I don't know, honestly. I will need to google it Sad

NX eh? I honestly don't know. I mean, I imagine it will be more 3rd party friendly. They said it should still have access to Wiiu games also and that it will act as some kind of go-between for the 3DS...

These guys are really random...it could be some console that lets you play 3DS games and mobile games on it - some kind of weird hybrid of the two...or just a strong new system that lets you do much more than just console gaming on it...

You?
I am...worried about the NX.  At this point it could be anything and speculation is rampant.
(here is a link to a thread with some information and a lot of speculation)
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/nx-official-thread-of-waiting-news-rumors-and-discussion.3428/

But essentially we know that it will be using some kind of hybrid/unified hardware.  This could mean backwards compatibility/handheld compatibilty; maybe scalable games, a variant of "farcasting", etc.  I honestly just hope it is a system that can play hand held game in addition to its own console versions, as anything more would probably be to complex for my taste or the market.

Onto the next topic, I am worried about the controller.  Iwata, Miyamoto, and Takeda all pushed for new designs in recents years, and while I love innovation, I would much rather see an improved/enhanced pro controller as a standard rather than another redsign of the wheel.

I'm not even that worried about that, I'm just worried it's gonna be another Wii U where it's too underpowered and a little too obscure so all third parties will abandon it again and no one will give a shit about it.

I've heard rumors that it's going to be another Wii U in terms of power and if that's the case, you can kiss the console good bye.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:33 pm

*checks backpack. Sees that he forgot his erasers*

MOTHER FUCKER!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:44 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:that...I don't know, honestly. I will need to google it Sad

NX eh? I honestly don't know. I mean, I imagine it will be more 3rd party friendly. They said it should still have access to Wiiu games also and that it will act as some kind of go-between for the 3DS...

These guys are really random...it could be some console that lets you play 3DS games and mobile games on it - some kind of weird hybrid of the two...or just a strong new system that lets you do much more than just console gaming on it...

You?
I am...worried about the NX.  At this point it could be anything and speculation is rampant.
(here is a link to a thread with some information and a lot of speculation)
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/nx-official-thread-of-waiting-news-rumors-and-discussion.3428/

But essentially we know that it will be using some kind of hybrid/unified hardware.  This could mean backwards compatibility/handheld compatibilty; maybe scalable games, a variant of "farcasting", etc.  I honestly just hope it is a system that can play hand held game in addition to its own console versions, as anything more would probably be to complex for my taste or the market.

Onto the next topic, I am worried about the controller.  Iwata, Miyamoto, and Takeda all pushed for new designs in recents years, and while I love innovation, I would much rather see an improved/enhanced pro controller as a standard rather than another redsign of the wheel.

I'm not even that worried about that, I'm just worried it's gonna be another Wii U where it's too underpowered and a little too obscure so all third parties will abandon it again and no one will give a shit about it.

I've heard rumors that it's going to be another Wii U in terms of power and if that's the case, you can kiss the console good bye.
In all honesty, if it were to be what essentially what Sony transformed the PS4+Vita into but better, I would be all for it.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:46 pm

*Deep down just wants a standard pro controller with all features built in*
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:32 pm

*draws boobies*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Koenig wrote:*Deep down just wants a standard pro controller with all features built in*

I <3 the pro controller. I just also like the gamepad because of features ^_^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:29 pm

NX will likely be underpowered. No hope allowed!

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:*Deep down just wants a standard pro controller with all features built in*

I <3 the pro controller. I just also like the gamepad because of features ^_^
The only true competition in the controller world is the dualshock 4. They must look to that as the standard and make something on par or better.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:55 pm

I feel the duelshock and pro are pretty damn good tho
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:04 pm

I really like the wii u pro controller. The only knock I would give it would be the "triggers." I wish we had more wii u games so I can play with it.
I have yet to use the DS4, but I have heard it's pretty awesome. I like the xbone controller, only gripe I would have with it is the bumpers feel a bit flimsy.
I would also like to try out the Steam controller. It looks so weird and awkward, but who knows if I may like it until I try it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Is the notification sound a ruppee?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:07 pm

I have on idea. I usually close the page after I post and just wait for an email notification in case of new posts.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:07 pm

-Mazer wrote:I feel the duelshock and pro are pretty damn good tho
with the exception of the battery, I prefer the dualshock. They friggen nailed it with that controller.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:16 pm

I think I charged my Pros only 2x since owning? Very Happy

New notification sound added. It's the fireball from Mario 3. :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Is it weird that the strongest thought(s) on my mind have been, "Must Not Fap?"
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:05 pm

That's because you're a dirty dirty boy, so no.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Must resist the urge cause I'm not in my house and it would be wrong to do so here >.>

*keeps thinking dirty thoughts*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Do it in the restroom.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Luna wrote:Do it in the restroom.

I triple dog dare you
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:03 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Luna wrote:Do it in the restroom.

I triple dog dare you
*caves and accepts dare*

Spoiler:
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Legend. You are amazing Very Happy

Also - tbh; I trust you and love you guys almost more than anyone else sooo screw private messages

Spoiler:

if anyone ever wants to text it out.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next