Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by -Mazer Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:46 pm

zulux21 wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
I thought the grip WAS the Charging grip...
There's two Joy Con grips?
EDIT: Crap. That's just shit right there. :/

yup there was a lot of confusion but it was figured out that the one that comes with the system merely holds the controllers and the charging one that is separate allows you to charge them while using it.

people assumed at first that the charging one was one that had a battery in it, but nope that one just allows charging while the other one doesn't.

on the flip side... fine best buy... I will preorder some switch games.

*orders fire emblem warriors, xenoblade 2 and a $5 gift card via visa check out for $81 shipped)*

Is this the combination of Visa Checkout plus your Best Buy gamer club?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Justin Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:11 pm

I'm getting lots of recommendations to invest in Marijuana.
Why the fuck.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:22 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:I'm getting lots of recommendations to invest in Marijuana.
Why the fuck.

The Vegas situation is weird. It is legal to use and consume...but no one is getting permission to sell it yet...like wtf
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Classes start in a couple days...Mazer we need to play together before it's too late!
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:11 pm

aye we do! Can we shoot for Weds? Mon and Tues usually steal my time.

You talking about PC MC?

Also - I am doing a DNA test to determine my background....I am a bit uncomfortable but curious about it...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:13 pm

-Mazer wrote:aye we do! Can we shoot for Weds? Mon and Tues usually steal my time.

You talking about PC MC?

Also - I am doing a DNA test to determine my background....I am a bit uncomfortable but curious about it...
What time on Wednesday? And ideally Minecraft, although if all else fails just skyping would be nice.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:20 pm

-Mazer wrote:

Is this the combination of Visa Checkout plus your Best Buy gamer club?

yup 20% off for GCU (which has paid for itself countless times)
and then 25 off 100 with visa check out... both stacking meaning that you can buy games at around 40% off day 1. (as my prices include tax)
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Saw strange reports of Zelda Breath of the Wild aiming for 1080p/60fps docked, 720p/60fps undocked on the Nintendo Switch by the time the game comes out.
Though other reports say it will be 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps undocked.

I'm going to say it will be 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps undocked... Mostly due to the fact that the game is pretty much completed now and less than 2 months of working on the game can't possibly bump the resolution and framerate of this game.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:52 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Saw strange reports of Zelda Breath of the Wild aiming for 1080p/60fps docked, 720p/60fps undocked on the Nintendo Switch by the time the game comes out.
Though other reports say it will be 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps undocked.

I'm going to say it will be 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps undocked... Mostly due to the fact that the game is pretty much completed now and less than 2 months of working on the game can't possibly bump the resolution and framerate of this game.
the official reports were 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps undocked.

also if you are watching the wiiu vs switch compairson videos keep in mind those are fan made and complete bullshit.

the wiiu version is based off the e3 2016 footage while the switch is based off current footage, odds are the difference is far less between the two due to the wiiu version getting polished for the last 6 months.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:08 pm

zulux21 wrote:[
the official reports were 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps undocked.

also if you are watching the wiiu vs switch compairson videos keep in mind those are fan made and complete bullshit.

the wiiu version is based off the e3 2016 footage while the switch is based off current footage, odds are the difference is far less between the two due to the wiiu version getting polished for the last 6 months.
I haven't seen any comparison videos :p
just videos saying BotW will be 60 fps based on reports.... like this one: (skip to 3:20)

Very, Very misleading and setting up lots of disappointment. Laughing
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Those reports of BOTW aiming for 1080/60 docked are complete bullshit and were debunked almost the same instant they were reported >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:07 pm

16:07:02
Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:aye we do! Can we shoot for Weds? Mon and Tues usually steal my time.

You talking about PC MC?

What time on Wednesday?  And ideally Minecraft, although if all else fails just skyping would be nice.

noon usually is a good time ^_^

@ Zulu

Hm. Do they ship preorders to arrive on release date?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:22 pm

*looks at garbage on photoshop*

sometimes I wonder why I even bother :\
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:45 pm

-Mazer wrote:16:07:02
Koenig wrote:

You talking about PC MC?

What time on Wednesday?  And ideally Minecraft, although if all else fails just skyping would be nice.

@ Zulu

in general they do, but they sometimes miss by a day or two.

also some switch accessories are up on best buy.

$83 after tax for Joy Cons and charging grip with the visa check out stuff.

i'm not going to bother since I am not getting the system any time soon, but for those getting it at launch you might want to know.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:02 am

Grand Blue Manga:
THIS SCENE! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 am

-Mazer wrote:16:07:02
Koenig wrote:

You talking about PC MC?

@ Zulu

School starts on Wednesday, and I will have class until around 2. Do you think you will still be available around then or at any other points during the day?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:49 am

In other news, looks like it is confirmed that the Switch Pro controller has digital triggers instead of analogue. RIP any chance of racing games or game Cube virtual console. I am very upset about this actually...
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:59 am

nintendo going analog triggers, or w/e it is that everyone has, would've been a surprise.

unrelated, spent like 9 hours polishing a turd, guess I'll post it somewhere.

edit:

Garbage:
Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 5 Tumblr_ojwx0756s31t50g6fo1_1280

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 5 Tumblr_ojwx0756s31t50g6fo2_1280

edit #2: Sometimes I really HATE drawing.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:10 am

Koenig wrote:In other news,  looks like it is confirmed that the Switch Pro controller has digital triggers instead of analogue.  RIP any chance of racing games
Incoming Switch Accessory that recreates a foot pedal using a Joy Con controller.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:31 pm

new trailer for super mario odyssey
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:32 pm

That thumbnail is disgusting
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:55 pm

*looks at the going rate of the breath of the wild master edition on ebay.*

*becomes tempted to just sell that and pay for a switch and a special edition preorder and keep the special edition preorder instead lol*
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:00 pm

LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:04 pm

zulux21 wrote:*looks at the going rate of the breath of the wild master edition on ebay.*

*becomes tempted to just sell that and pay for a switch and a special edition preorder and keep the special edition preorder instead lol*
How are people selling pre-orders? Granted, I am tempted to do the same as you if the price keeps going up.

LegendX48 wrote:
I love Arlo's videos.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Koenig wrote:
zulux21 wrote:*looks at the going rate of the breath of the wild master edition on ebay.*

How are people selling pre-orders?  Granted, I am tempted to do the same as you if the price keeps going up.

LegendX48 wrote:
I love Arlo's videos.

they just sell the preorder, takes payment and either ships after they get it or changes their preorder address to the buyers.

in general it's a very bad practice as you can't always be sure you will get your preorder copy, and if something happens it can be very expensive to refund everything.

even if i did sell stuff though, i have better uses of $300 of amazon credit than a switch Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next