Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 18 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Ahmedz Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:38 am

I snagged what I wanted
Ahmedz
Ahmedz

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 18 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:48 am

My Nintendo ID was taken already. I thought it had copied my NNID when I set up the account, but apparently not Sad
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:44 pm

I highly doubt someone's gonna register SmirkyTrick. That, and it might be a while before I can afford a Switch.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:28 pm

*sighs* it sucks getting interesting job offers but not being able to take them because they either require me to move or because I don't agree with the NDA :/
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Ahmedz wrote:I snagged what I wanted

Just popping in like it hasn't been OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU LAST POSTED ;__;

What's up dude?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:41 pm

zulux21 wrote:*sighs* it sucks getting interesting job offers but not being able to take them because they either require me to move or because I don't agree with the NDA :/

Why don't you agree with NDA?

TensePsychopath wrote:

What's up dude?

RIGHT?!

What is up Ahmedz!!??
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:51 pm

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:*sighs* it sucks getting interesting job offers but not being able to take them because they either require me to move or because I don't agree with the NDA :/

Why don't you agree with NDA?

they had a clause about how any creative project I worked on would be their property (even in my free time, technically it said that it would only be if it was related to what the company did, but they could easily argue any similar ideas in my story to a game that I worked on were taken from them even if I wrote that stuff a long time ago)
that and as soon as I decide that I might be alright with that, they suddenly added another page for me to sign that said that if any data leak happened on my end I would agree to pay them a min a 2.5k.

it's a legit offer not a scam, so it's not like they would send me something and force a leak and claim it was me to get money and what not, but I still wasn't comfortable with it. (it was for a company that helps test and focus early builds of games for large publishers)

in other thoughts

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 18 C5M86lsVYAEVWSh
best looking game is on sale Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmedz Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:14 am

TensePsychopath wrote:

What's up dude?

-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:

What's up dude?

RIGHT?!

What is up Ahmedz!!??

Ayyy

I've been alright here and there. I do apologize for not being around much, since I'm awful at being active on forums and stuff. I know Mazer follows me on Twitter and I'm mostly active on there and Discord :V
Ahmedz
Ahmedz

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 am

Went ahead and created a Nintendo ID because.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 18 TKDzgLc

man, if all these rumors are true with AMD's Ryzen cpu's... AMD's back, baby!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:36 pm

previous record high temp for my state on this date
49-51 degrees depending where you look.

current temp 68 degrees.

It is mind blowing that today it is nearly 20 degrees warmer than it has ever been in the history of this date (most places have records since 1888 or so)
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:36 pm

I wanna buy more anime Sad I NEED RECOMMENDATIONS
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:55 pm

-Mazer wrote:I wanna buy more anime Sad I NEED RECOMMENDATIONS

first off, why buy unless you are building a collection like me? (otherwise subs to places like funimation or crunchy make far more sense)

second...

what type of shows are you looking for.

I mean I could tell you to go watch no game no life, but A. I already told you to do that so you should have already and B. you might not enjoy that.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Uh... Kill La Kill, Ergo Proxy, The Boy and the Beast?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:02 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Uh... Kill La Kill, Ergo Proxy, The Boy and the Beast?

why in the hell would you recommend kill la kill when someone says they need to buy more anime?

quality of the show aside you are asking him to throw down like $200-$300 on a single anime series that he may or may not like o.O

now recommend a series to watch is a different story, but when they specify buy any aniplex release should be off the table as no one should be buying anything from them on a recommendation unless they make more than 250k a year with very little debt.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

zulux21 wrote:

first off, why buy unless you are building a collection like me? (otherwise subs to places like funimation or crunchy make far more sense)

second...

I mean I could tell you to go watch no game no life, but A. I already told you to do that so you should have already and B. you might not enjoy that.

Ah, I forgot about that.

And I usually prefer ones that follow my usual tastes - things like DXD that has the perv humor but actual storylines, I am starting to like Silver Spoon.

I REALLY want "Devil is Part Time" season 2 Sad

I basically am looking for good characters, prefer seasons being about 14-25 episodes...I dunno what exactly I am looking for per say - mostly light humor, good characters with good character growth and relationships, action is fun.

The ones I like:

Hellsing Ultimate
highschool DXD
Devil is Part Time
Spice N Wolf (mm)
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Silver Spoon so far
Cowboy Bebop
Summer Wars
Ghibili movies

I wanna see if I can get ANOTHER. That one seemed actually very good.

I just usually dunno where to look. Hulu doesn't dubb many of its anime and since I watch it at 2am I am not always in a subtitle mood
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Official Unboxing!

I want one.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:32 pm

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:

second...

Ah, I forgot about that.

And I usually prefer ones that follow my usual tastes - things like DXD that has the perv humor but actual storylines, I am starting to like Silver Spoon.

I REALLY want "Devil is Part Time" season 2 Sad

I basically am looking for good characters, prefer seasons being about 14-25 episodes...I dunno what exactly I am looking for per say - mostly light humor, good characters with good character growth and relationships, action is fun.

The ones I like:

Hellsing Ultimate
highschool DXD
Devil is Part Time
Spice N Wolf (mm)
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Silver Spoon so far
Cowboy Bebop
Summer Wars
Ghibili movies

I wanna see if I can get ANOTHER. That one seemed actually very good.

I just usually dunno where to look. Hulu doesn't dubb many of its anime and since I watch it at 2am I am not always in a subtitle mood

I think this will be an easy recommendation.
if you want dubbed stuff just get a funimation sub.
most of their dubbed shows are on the site so you can kind of just go through and see what catches your interest. it's like $7 a month of like $60 for the year

if you are primarily going to be watching through a ps4/xbox one or android or ios device (not pc or older consoles) you could also look into VRV which gets you access to a number of things but most notably rooster teeth, cartoon hangover, funimation and crunchy for $10. their service isn't as good and some shows are missing, but most of the content of funimation and crunchy are on there.

if you get funimation I think I might recommend saga of tanya the evil from the current season. it's a dubcast meaning that each week a new dubbed episode comes out, it will be 12 episodes in general and I think you will like the main character.

if you get either sub let me know and I will go through and pick out some shows for you.

if you care less about legality of what you are watching and want a good pirate streaming site let me know on steam and I can do that as well Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:39 pm

@ mazer
have you heard about Space Patrol Luluco?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:27 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Official Unboxing!

I want one.

NOT WATCHING

@ Zulu

I appreciate the info. I will totally check that one for the PS4 out ^_^

@ Smirky

I have not. Details please.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Mazer! Check out Jojo.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:18 pm

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Official Unboxing!

I want one.

NOT WATCHING

@ Zulu

I appreciate the info. I will totally check that one for the PS4 out ^_^

@ Smirky

I have not. Details please.

I just double checked and there are still a number of shows missing on VRV but it still offers you a good chunk of content.

also... I hope legend is the only one that ordered breath of the wild masters on Amazon and had it cancelled (this is something that already happened to him not something I am wishing on him)
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Cybersix wrote:Mazer! Check out Jojo.

I shall

@ Zlu

Wait, Legend lost his preorder??? For Masters or Special?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Cybersix wrote:Mazer! Check out Jojo.

I shall

@ Zlu

Wait, Legend lost his preorder??? For Masters or Special?
yup masters.
it's not just him lots of people are having their orders cancelled.

their reward for losing their master's preorder.
a $10 credit Razz

(though some people are getting it up to $50 by yelling at amazon)
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next