Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title

+6
zulux21
Justin
Cybersix
smirkytrick
TensePsychopath
Lunacy
10 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 9 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title

Post by zulux21 Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 am

*watches the true end credits to persona 5*

very enjoyable game, but much like with zelda I don't understand why it is rated so high.

it's loaded with small flaws and issues, and given how long the game is there isn't really a good reason for parts of it being as long as they were. Could have easily cut 30 hours from the game without losing anything of importance.

that being said I am still tempted to new game plus it to get the plat. As while I am confused at the reviews in general, I personally would still give it like a 9/10. My confusion with the reviews is clearly this game is not for everyone, not even a little. The themes, the length ect should have been a huge turn off to a number of people. *shrugs* Guess that is why in general I just look at reviews for the fun of it and find them mostly meaningless.

btw final play time to beat the game with the good ending 85:37
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 9 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title

Post by TensePsychopath Mon May 01, 2017 4:53 am

I agree that the game actually felt drawn out in the end. Though the final playtimes people report are the confusing the hell out of me. I finished it in 100 hours and don't feel like I dawdled anywhere, so I'm not sure how people manage to beat it in less time. But then I also see people giving ridiculous playtimes like 140 hours, which is baffling too.

But yeah, Persona 4 Golden remains easily the best Persona game for me.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 am

TensePsychopath wrote:I agree that the game actually felt drawn out in the end. Though the final playtimes people report are the confusing the hell out of me. I finished it in 100 hours and don't feel like I dawdled anywhere, so I'm not sure how people manage to beat it in less time. But then I also see people giving ridiculous playtimes like 140 hours, which is baffling too.

But yeah, Persona 4 Golden remains easily the best Persona game for me.

and here I know I wasted a decent amount of time doing stuff like fishing or grinding momentos.

If I not goofed around at times and just focused on beating it I am pretty sure i could have done it sub 80 lol.

my goal is for new game plus to take 40 hours.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Mon May 01, 2017 3:31 pm

So Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was good. Has about the same amount of laughs as the first movie, but a lot more jokes that fall flat. Inevitably it can't replicate the freshness of the first, but overall it still has far more personality than most of the Marvel glut.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon May 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Question about Persona 5.

When do I get to actually do things throughout the entire day?

For example: I had my first day off of school. I did 1 activity and suddenly it went from Morning to Evening. I was furious!

Iirc; Persona 4 let you go through each part of the day. Did they change that or was it just during Palace 1 before you get more freedom to do what you want?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon May 01, 2017 7:53 pm

-Mazer wrote:Question about Persona 5.

When do I get to actually do things throughout the entire day?

For example: I had my first day off of school. I did 1 activity and suddenly it went from Morning to Evening. I was furious!

Iirc; Persona 4 let you go through each part of the day. Did they change that or was it just during Palace 1 before you get more freedom to do what you want?

it's always been basically do one thing and switch to the other half of the day in the persona games.
in p5 if you do something during the day it goes to evening and if you do something during the evening then it goes to the next day.

whether you go to school or not you have the same amount of free time.
mathematically you have more free time than in either p3 or p4 so despite how it feels especially with the cat telling you to go to sleep it's not to bad.

if you feel like you don't have enough free time, when you have the chance focus on the social links to the doctor (sells SP regen items) the maid (gives you extra free time randomly as well as lets you at max rank to not have going into the dungeons cost you the entire day anymore) or the fortune teller (who's rank 7 ability allows you to raise social points with others for 5k money without using any time, great to keep people ranking up instead of having to spend time with them so you can get the bond to go up)
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon May 01, 2017 8:10 pm

*gets hit by lightning, then red shell, then red shell, then blue shell*

Yep. Stay classy, Mario Kart.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon May 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Are you sure....I could have sworn you could do at least 3 actions a day in P4...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon May 01, 2017 8:25 pm

-Mazer wrote:Are you sure....I could have sworn you could do at least 3 actions a day in P4...

not 100% sure but either way I am sure that you have more overall free time in p5 than p4. (aka even if p4 allowed 3 things in a day overall it allowed less)

edit: looking up a guide for persona 4 golden I just see day and night activities and that is it just like persona 5.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue May 02, 2017 1:00 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:*gets hit by lightning, then red shell, then red shell, then blue shell*

Yep. Stay classy, Mario Kart.
Sounds about right.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue May 02, 2017 1:08 am

Feels like Summer's starting. I'm ready for Winter.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue May 02, 2017 6:58 am

LegendX48 wrote:Feels like Summer's starting. I'm ready for Winter.
eh...

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 9 Vc2unoO

and it might snow in an hour lol.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 am

@_@

anywho, had two weeks to do my steampunk assignment, started it yesterday, due today and the drawing itself is nowhere near finished. Yep, this will go great >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue May 02, 2017 1:29 pm

mazer you should spend at least $1 on
https://www.humblebundle.com/very-positive-bundle
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue May 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Eh, I dunno. The monster tower seems ok...and They Bleed has me curious but that's it really. Why do you say that?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue May 02, 2017 6:33 pm

-Mazer wrote:Eh, I dunno. The monster tower seems ok...and They Bleed has me curious but that's it really. Why do you say that?

mostly the monster tower one, I mean they bleed pixels is a solid game, but

"Filmed in the 1970s, The Deadly Tower of Monsters is an action-packed adventure, full of time-honored literary themes: the daughter versus the tyrant father, the planet full of innocent ape-creatures, the dashing space-age liberator, the robot companion, the tower full of treacherous mutations... A timeless classic for all ages!

Despite the film's low budget, director Dan Smith was able to craft an engrossing story about strange alien beings and titan-size monsters (sometimes filming without a script!). It is a thrill ride overflowing with elaborate weaponry, eye-catching special effects, lots of technological noises, and of course: plenty of explosions! For the first time in decades, this tour de force is coming to DVD, so a new generation can experience this sci-fi cult classic. Movie highlights include:

Laugh-a-minute director commentary! – Director Dan Smith lends his decades of industry know-how to deliver side-splitting anecdotes and insights on the film's production. You won't want to miss a single syllable from the genius mind behind this masterpiece! "

seems like something you would enjoy Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue May 02, 2017 6:46 pm

So wait...the game....is a movie....?

Like your playing the actors in the movie?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue May 02, 2017 9:06 pm

-Mazer wrote:So wait...the game....is a movie....?

Like your playing the actors in the movie?

I think it might be. I haven't played it, just read the quick description that it is like playing a b grade horror movie lol.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue May 02, 2017 9:34 pm

That could be fun.

I need cheering up. Sad Someone post silly kitties pwease?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 pm

-Mazer wrote:That could be fun.

I need cheering up. Sad Someone post silly kitties pwease?

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 9 Tumblr_nuvmjyElLo1svkfqgo1_r1_500

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 9 Tumblr_nrjp02tCjY1rz0anso1_500

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 9 Tumblr_ng3r2zQCld1shl6lbo3_400

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 9 Tumblr_n9eid7VT3s1tgndx3o1_500
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue May 02, 2017 9:52 pm

damn it work has blocked tumblr again D:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue May 02, 2017 10:23 pm

-Mazer wrote:damn it work has blocked tumblr again D:

youtube work?

also cave story switch is going to have co op mode
https://www.destructoid.com/cave-story-s-switch-port-will-contain-an-exclusive-co-op-mode-434184.phtml?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Destructoid+%28Destructoid%29

aka I think i might be buying cave story again.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue May 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Lol. They made Maru references in that video.

Please tell me you know who Maru is :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue May 02, 2017 11:28 pm

-Mazer wrote:Lol. They made Maru references in that video.

Please tell me you know who Maru is :3

*is blanking on the reference*
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed May 03, 2017 12:32 am

*puts screen protector on switch and sees tons of dust underneath it*

....Fuck.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next