Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

+6
zulux21
TensePsychopath
Cybersix
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
10 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 8 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Justin Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:27 am

zulux21 wrote:ideally this will get fixed with future updates but....

Early tests show bizarre issues with Nintendo Switch voice chat app

As Nintendo points out in the app's official FAQ, voice chat cannot run in the background while using your phone for other purposes such as "texts, social media, etc.":

"The voice chat will disconnect while you're talking on the phone or using another application, but your voice chat will restart in the same room once you open the Nintendo Switch Online application again as long as the game session is still ongoing."

What's more, early testing confirms that the app won't work if your phone goes into power-saving "sleep mode," with the screen inactive. And don't bother trying to use the app to chat with your Switch friends while away from the system, either: you can only join chat rooms with people when you're actively playing a specific, supported game with them.

GameXplain said you can't even pull down the notification tray on your phone while using the app and voice chat. You immediately get cut off.

so yeah sounds like if you are playing a switch online using your phone to voice chat you can't do anything else on it at all without being disconnected.

want to send a quick text to a friend to see if he wants to join..
DISCONNECTED.

get a phone call
DISCONNECTED!

want to just not have your screen on all the time
DISCONNECTED!

:/
Discord it is, then.
lol Nintendo
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 8 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Justin Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:15 am

Meanwhile in FFXIV:

Woohoo! Deltascape v1.0 Savage completed! Only v2.0-4.0 to go...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:33 am

smirkytrick wrote:
-Mazer wrote:It's not faithful though. Tommy - despite how horrid of an actor he is - actually had passion in those scenes. Franco does not. And I dare say you should have no excuse since the original movie exists and you can actually just watch the original and compare it.

I mean just listen to how whiny Franco sounds when he says "NOT"...he doesn't clench his teeth or even bothers to throw the bottle...

I'm comparing the 2 clips and although different, I can still sense the style and what they were going for. It's kinda like if you compared Bela Lagosi's "Pull the strings!" quote from Plan 9 with Abe Vigoda's "Pull the string's!" quote from Ed Wood. In Plan 9, the quote was accompanied with Lagosi's expressive face and stock footage of buffalo, In Ed Wood however, Vigoda's face wasn't that expressive and his voice was more booming than Lagosi's. Still, it got the point across.

To me it doesn't get the point across. It honestly seems that Franco is just being bored and doing this as a skit instead. I mean it seriously looks like Franco is bored throughout the whole scene.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:15 pm

fuck......

Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide ... TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement sources tell us the singer hanged himself at a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in L.A. County. His body was discovered Thursday just before 9 AM.
Chester was married with 6 children from 2 wives.
The singer struggled with drugs and alcohol for years. He had said in the past he had considered committing suicide because he had been abused as a child by an older male.

this news makes me very said as LP is one of my favorite bands and chester is one of my favorite artists.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Mazer, you're being absurdly critical of that teaser.

unrelated, Xbox One S is a bad blu-ray player. It stutters & forces frame rate issues in all movies at random 20ish minute intervals.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:49 pm

stupid song about dealing with death (potentially related to dealing with death about someone killing themselves)

the standout song to me off the well... Last linkin park album.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:04 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Mazer, you're being absurdly critical of that teaser.

unrelated, Xbox One S is a bad blu-ray player. It stutters & forces frame rate issues in all movies at random 20ish minute intervals.

Mostly because I've been waiting for this movie for the past 3 years. Just was excited is all ;P
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:58 pm

-Mazer wrote:

Mostly because I've been waiting for this movie for the past 3 years. Just was excited is all ;P

Have you read the book?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:29 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Have you read the book?

Not yet. Every time I goto a book store, I forget to grab it Sad I do want it though. The whole world around Tommy is insane to me.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:54 am

-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Have you read the book?

Not yet. Every time I goto a book store, I forget to grab it Sad I do want it though. The whole world around Tommy is insane to me.

The book is absolutely brilliant and one of my favourites. It's almost as funny as the movie itself, as well as being a genuinely compelling and poignant story of friendship and ambition. It really humanizes Tommy a lot, while not completely demystifying him.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Have you read the book?

The book is absolutely brilliant and one of my favourites. It's almost as funny as the movie itself, as well as being a genuinely compelling and poignant story of friendship and ambition. It really humanizes Tommy a lot, while not completely demystifying him.

I want the book so bad D:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:35 pm

zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:40 pm

I FINALLY BEAT TUROK!!!!

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:31 pm

I really hope someone at Nintendo realizes how awful their voice chat option is right now and makes a genuine effort to resolve the issue in future games/consoles. Right now this makes them look like a complete joke in the online realm; hell, even the Wii had better voice chat options than this.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Koenig wrote:I really hope someone at Nintendo realizes how awful their voice chat option is right now and makes a genuine effort to resolve the issue in future games/consoles.  Right now this makes them look like a complete joke in the online realm; hell, even the Wii had better voice chat options than this.

It will get fixed. Just give it a bit of time. I doubt it will be longer than a month before the app gets a new update.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:01 pm

The fact that we even have to use an app to use voice chat is part of the problem though. Features like integrated and group voice chat have been a standard feature for almost a decade now. Again, even the Wii with its proprietary headsets and even fricking "wii speak" worked better than this.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:05 pm

I do not disagree with you. I am sure it will be fixed though. For their sake, it had better be fixed.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:26 pm

mazer if you need a webcam still

logitech-c920-pro-webcam

bestbuy has that on sale
i would post a link but I don't have the rights to.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm

snes classic preorder up on walmart.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:27 pm

-Mazer wrote:I do not disagree with you. I am sure it will be fixed though. For their sake, it had better be fixed
Aye. Again, I really hope that someone at Nintendo realizes how awful this is and takes the necessary steps to ensure this kind of blunder does not happen in the future. If this is the best Nintendo can offer for their online service, I am not at all optimistic about their payed online service in the future.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:46 pm

zulux21 wrote:mazer if you need a webcam still

logitech-c920-pro-webcam

bestbuy has that on sale

Heh. You are about a month too late. Got one already and it is sexy!!

(of course everyone would know that if they watched my let's plays.... Sad Sad Sad Sad )
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:44 pm

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:mazer if you need a webcam still

logitech-c920-pro-webcam

bestbuy has that on sale

Heh. You are about a month too late. Got one already and it is sexy!!

(of course everyone would know that if they watched my let's plays....  Sad Sad Sad Sad )

I am not watching anything until there is an unboxing video posted Razz

also... I am not a fan of lets plays at all.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:57 pm

I WILL BE DOING A LIVE STREAM OF MEGA MAN MAKER. I'D SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS MADE LEVELS AND SUBMITTED THEM ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE OR EVEN GAVE ME THE LEVEL IDS HERE...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/videowulff-productions/mega-man-challange/1754951914518458/
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:32 am

I might at some point, pokemon go is my priority tomorrow though.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:58 pm

I just got back home. Going to grab splat2n and try to get acquainted with it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next