Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

+9
LegendX48
Koenig
Bearhugger29
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
smirkytrick
Justin
Lunacy
-Mazer
13 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 28 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Legend is hardcore Mexican. I should know. I met him :3

True story:

Back in the 70s or 60s (not sure which), my uncle finally came out to my grandparents. I forget how old he was at the time but he was still kinda young. Both grandparents were old-world Catholics and Grandpa ended up throwing my uncle out...

Sometime passed and my Grandpa sought out my uncle and dragged him back home. He took my uncle and looked him dead in the eyes and said (something to the effect of):

"I am sorry for what I have done. I do not understand this and I do not like it but you are my son. I love you no matter what you are, I will never stop loving you. Please forgive me and come home."

From what I understand, both my mom's parents were very very forward thinking for the eras in which they lived.

Mom tells me that I take after her side of the family. My outward personality. I found out I am a lot like Grandpa too since he and I both shared a fascination with new electronics and love buying new gadgets even if we dun need them :3

which is unusual that I take after their side of the family considering I am not blood related to either parents.

I have my dad's stubborness and his enjoyment of the outdoors and my mom's family side of humor, silliness, and energy.

Last edited by -Mazer on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 28 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by Lunacy Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm

LegendX48 wrote:I didn't know you were Mexican o.o
Really? o.o
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:55 pm

@mazar
Hmm...I don't think anyone is my family has come out. At least, not in my immediate family. Though one of my aunts, on my dad's side, has a friend who was really close to her. Said friend liked hugging her and just being really amorous. There was  along running joke with my uncles that they were lesbians. In the end, my aunt's friend did come out to her and confessed, but my aunt didn't feel the same way.
I guess I'm the only one who's a bit strange in that regard. xD
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Throwing my hat in one more time for the Smash Bros leak.
It seems to be an ESRB person who leaked the images, right?
Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 28 Ssb4-leak-3

It seems to be that he shouldn't have been playing the game at all.

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/faq.jsp#17

Why don’t the ESRB raters actually play the games they rate?
ESRB raters do not actually play the games during the rating process for a variety of reasons. First, many games have upwards of 50 hours of gameplay, so requiring a minimum of three raters to play through each of the more than 1,000 games rated annually by ESRB would be inefficient given the high degree of repetition in video games. Additionally, because games are player-controlled there are many different permutations of gameplay. In other words, one player of a particular game may see very different types of content than another depending on his or her actions or decisions in the course of playing. Consequently, engaging in gameplay as part of our rating process would offer no greater assurance that all pertinent content was considered in the assignment of a rating.

Finally, given the manufacturing and print advertising deadlines to which publishers are subject (which may fall 60-90 days before a game ships), games are typically submitted to ESRB for rating before they have been finalized or fully tested. As a consequence, games may be "buggy" or not fully functional, making it difficult, if not impossible, for a rater to play through the game.

ESRB staff play-tests a variety of games and apps after they are released - including games that generate consumer inquiries to ESRB and those that receive broad consumer exposure - to verify that the content disclosure provided to ESRB during the rating process was accurate and complete.

Of course, rules are meant to be broken...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:24 am

-Mazer wrote:I would if I had the spare cash but my car mirror is going to be a lot more expensive. I had to go the insurance route.

Also: I am giving up on ScrewAttack front page stuff....they are just promoting their own staff and partners now D:

Yeah, online media is heading far more into the direction of monetized partners. Think of it like record labels, no one cares if your in an indie band unless you have an record label of some kind behind you, because businesses only want to deal with businesses now, instead of featuring user content because they probably think it's easier to monetize.
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:58 am

"Business sense" at work.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:10 am

Mazer! check yo email!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:41 am

I did. Love the designs to death!! Some minor tweaking to make some details sharper magbe but perfect.

Alsomouth. Wink

Next up is some breaking news from Japan, as Hyrule Warriors continued to work its magic.

The game sold a total of 69,090 copies since its launch in Nintendo's home country last week, making it that week's second highest selling game. But that isn't the big news. The Zelda spin-off title also managed to give Japanese Wii U sales an upward Hookshot of an added total 18,161 units sold, which is up from 13,598 the week before, and the 10,000 units that were sold throughout June.

To give this a bit of extra perspective, Hyrule Warriors had a much bigger debut in Japan than the system selling HD remake of Wind Waker, which only sold 30,000 copies and moved 5,909 Wii U's within that same timeframe.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:52 am

Recently announced composers for 3ds version of Smash Bros.

ACE (TOMOri Kudo / CHiCO)
Xenoblade Chronicles Music for "ONE PIECE exhibition" under the editorship of Eiichiro Oda

Masato Coda (designwave Co., Ltd.)
Monster Hunter series El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Masashi Hamauzu
Final Fantasy XIII Saga Frontier II

Kenji Ito
Romancing SaGa series Puzzle & Dragons

Noriyuki Iwadare
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies GRANDIA

Shota Kageyama
Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version

Yuzo Koshiro (Ancient-corp.)
Etrian Odyssey, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune

Yasunori Mitsuda (PROCYON STUDIO)
CHRONO TRIGGER Inazuma Eleven

Michiko Naruke (Naru2 Co., Ltd.)
Wild Arms Nora to Toki no Kōbō: Kiri no Mori no Majo

Keiichi Okabe (MONACA)
NieR Replicant / Gestalt TEKKEN series

Hideki Sakamoto (noisycroak Co., Ltd.)
Toukiden TIME TRAVELERS

Motoi Sakuraba
Tales of series Dark Souls series

Tetsuya Shibata (Unique Note Co., Ltd.)
Devil May Cry 2, 3, 4 Merc Storia

Yoko Shimomura
Kingdom Hearts series Mario & Luigi RPG series

Masafumi Takada (Sound Prestige LLC)
Danganronpa series Earth Defense Force series

Yusuke Takahama (TARGET ENTERTAINMENT INC.)
Digital Pinball: Last Gladiators Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Hirokazu Tanaka
Metroid Dr. Mario

Kumi Tanioka
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series Ragnarok Odyssey series

Nobuko Toda (FILM SCORE LLC)
Metal Gear Solid 4 TIME SCOOP HUNTER

Shohei Tsuchiya (TAITO / ZUNTATA)
DARIUSBURST series GROOVE COASTER series

Atsuko Asahi (Nintendo)
Mario Kart 8 Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Daisuke Matsuoka (Nintendo)
StreetPass: Find Mii series Tomodachi Life

Toru Minegishi (Nintendo)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Wii Fit

Ryo Nagamatsu (Nintendo)
Nintendo Land The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Mahito Yokota (Nintendo)
Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 Super Mario 3D World

Keiki Kobayashi (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
ACE COMBAT series THE IDOLM@STER series

Rio Hamamoto (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
TEKKEN series THE IDOLM@STER JUPITER

Hiroki Hashimoto (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
TANK! TANK! TANK! PAC-MAN & Galaga DIMENSIONS

Yoshinori Hirai (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
Taiko: Drum Master series THE IDOLM@STER

Taku Inoue (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
TEKKEN series THE IDOLM@STER series

Jesahm (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
Donkey Konga series THE IDOLM@STER series

Saki Kasuga (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
Fire Emblem series Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Hiroyuki Kawada (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
Walküre series Shadow Land

LindaAI-CUE (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.) (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
Taiko: Drum Master series Tokyo Wars

Yuji Masubuchi (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
Taiko: Drum Master series Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil

Junichi Nakatsuru (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
SOULCALIBUR series ACE COMBAT series

Katsuro Tajima (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
SPLATTERHOUSE Katamari Damacy

Torine (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
Taiko:Drum Master series THE IDOLM@STER

Ryo Watanabe (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
RIDGE RACER series THE IDOLM@STER series

Yoshihito Yano (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
Katamari Damacy series SOULCALIBUR series

Looks like Brawl's composers.

Some songs posted on the website:

Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:57 am

-Mazer wrote:Alsomouth. Wink
What do you mean by that?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 28 GLiYye
Welp.

I take back everything I've gone against denying the Smash 4 leak.

Leak is 80% facts right now until something Sakurai does lol
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 pm

smirkytrick wrote:

Bad cut and paste

Meant to say "ALSO" *article*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:09 pm

-Mazer wrote:I did. Love the designs to death!!  Some minor tweaking to make some details sharper magbe but perfect.

Alsomouth. Wink

Next up is some breaking news from Japan, as Hyrule Warriors continued to work its magic.

The game sold a total of 69,090 copies since its launch in Nintendo's home country last week, making it that week's second highest selling game. But that isn't the big news. The Zelda spin-off title also managed to give Japanese Wii U sales an upward Hookshot of an added total 18,161 units sold, which is up from 13,598 the week before, and the 10,000 units that were sold throughout June.  

To give this a bit of extra perspective, Hyrule Warriors had a much bigger debut in Japan than the system selling HD remake of Wind Waker, which only sold 30,000 copies and moved 5,909 Wii U's within that same timeframe.
hehe, hookshot.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:30 pm

-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:

Bad cut and paste

Meant to say "ALSO" *article*
Oh you were talking about an article? I thought you wanted to add a mouth to that list. LOL
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:49 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 28 GLiYye
Welp.

Is that guy known for having direct contact with Nintendo or something?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:16 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 28 GLiYye
Welp.

Is that guy known for having direct contact with Nintendo or something?
idk. These two are Smash Boards mods and one of them is "a friend" with someone in Nintendo.

Regardless of the image I posted, there's so much proof and hardly much to go against the leak.
I merely gave up lol
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Yeah, I was pretty convinced as soon as I saw the Tomodachi thing. I'm mostly fine with the roster apart from IC being cut, though perhaps they are still in if what that guy said is true.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:20 pm

I really hope the dog is true
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Teeny tiny little hand...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Welp, I got challenged. Tomorrow I'm gonna do the ice bucket challenge. There are 2 people in particular I plan on challenging after the deed is done.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:13 pm

smirkytrick wrote:Welp, I got challenged. Tomorrow I'm gonna do the ice bucket challenge. There are 2 people in particular I plan on challenging after the deed is done.

who
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:14 pm

when did the ice bucket challenge start I just heard about it this week
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:17 pm

-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Welp, I got challenged. Tomorrow I'm gonna do the ice bucket challenge. There are 2 people in particular I plan on challenging after the deed is done.

who
You'll find out tomorrow.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:10 am

TensePsychopath wrote:Yeah, I was pretty convinced as soon as I saw the Tomodachi thing. I'm mostly fine with the roster apart from IC being cut, though perhaps they are still in if what that guy said is true.
Yeah, DLC(especially if free) would work nice for such demanded characters.

Of course, there are still debates about the whole leak going on right now. Just to name a few:

Wario's pupil is missing for some reason(some people say it's because it's hiding behind his nose, but I can see the whole eyeball. idk)

Ness' stripes are different after all of the games keeping it the same, even the N64 version.

No names for characters(even I find this strange. This CAN be for the whole"text will be too small to read" thing, but to me, it doesn't matter. It looks weird lol)

Odd grouping of stages.

Characters oddly grouped(I get the whole "clones grouped together" thing, but why is Yoshi splitting up the Mario cast? One could argue that unlocking characters will reorder the whole thing, but that doesn't excuse why most of the cast is already correctly grouped in the first place).

And I've talked to a somewhat friend at work who was on Smash Boards, he said something about the Duck Hunt Dog being connected to a Modding program that had a wire frame model of the Duck Hunt Dog and bird. I personally can't find this information, but this doesn't excuse the Shulk, Ness, Dr. Mario, or Bowser Jr. Models.

Speaking of Koopa Jr... He's supposed to have alternate costumes featuring all of the Koopalings... But, why would he still be called Bowser Jr? It would be strange to swap the outfit and hear the announcer call Larry, "This game's winner is: Bowser Jr!" unless Bowser Jr's the first alt with changing names.
Personally, I'd love to see how Bowser Jr./all of the Koopalings fight in a clownship.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:49 am

Squirrel500 wrote:when did the ice bucket challenge start I just heard about it this week

Technically the first time it happened a few months ago, but it's only been the past month that it's taken off as a celebrity did it and challenged another celebrity, which caused a bunch of people to pick it up from there
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next