Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

+9
LegendX48
Koenig
Bearhugger29
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
smirkytrick
Justin
Lunacy
-Mazer
13 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 37 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by Justin Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:Well I'm glad I didn't buy the new XL 3DS. That new model looks fucking amazing. Extra buttons, custom plating, themes for the menu now, second GC style Stick, faster speeds and best of all. NO DEAD SPOT IN 3D. WOW Nintendo. God damn.
From an Article I've Read wrote:This means that better-looking games can be developed for the New 3DS, but also that there will be New 3DS-exclusive titles, such as the already-announced Xenoblade Chronicles.
What the fuck.
So a mandatory upgrade in order to play newer games?
Nintendo dun goofed, unless this is their next gen handheld.

EDIT: Another damn thing to notice is that is it only using Micro SD cards? Shit man, all I have is a 32 GB SDHC Card. I'll have to exchange for THAT, too.

This all sucks. Sad

This is the such a bad day for me right now, considering that I just had to contact PS Support to change my password they DID NOT HAVE MY CONSENT OF changing it. Turns out they reset your passwords(even when you're fucking active) periodically and not notify you.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 37 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by Lunacy Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:Yes, I just spit out some stuff and there was blood in it. It hurts to talk and swallow.

if the shit you spit out was yellowish go to the doctor and get some drugs, that sucks I hate when I have stuff like that
It was white, there was various things there that would be best not described for the sake of ones lunch or whatever.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm hoping there's a trade up value thing for the New 3DS. Like trading in your old 3DS for 50%+ off your New 3DS purchase.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Agreed. Though I am sure most retail chains like Gamestop will offer something like that.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Butts.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37