Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

+9
LegendX48
Koenig
Bearhugger29
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
smirkytrick
Justin
Lunacy
-Mazer
13 posters

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 35 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by Lux Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:37 am

-Mazer wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:what dlc is out?
I downloaded the Mercedes Benz DLC and purchased the Animal Crossing+Legend of Zelda DLC.

legend of zelda and animal crossing dlc????

And sadface...I wish I had a buddy whom I could make videos with like Lewis and Simon :\ :'( But the ones I know either

A: Dun have the equipment
B: Dun wanna do it
C: Are impossible to work with
D: Too shy

*hangs head
I'm sorry man. My shyness is a curse. xC
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 35 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by Justin Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:11 am

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 35 ZlCfzSYAKt4bdX9TN-
I wonder why the Mii Fighters is classified as Characters and not Mii Fighter
Spoiler:

What evs.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:19 am

Can't wait to play as great iconic characters such as Sophia!
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Nintendo is going to start turning heads from others out there with this form of DLC related content. Nintendo plans on doing this as well for there games coming in the future and this will cause 3rd parties to change there DLC strat. Which is a good thing. I bet you right now 3rd parties are fucking beyond pissed at Nintendo. Think about that one for a min.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Oh also, there is a sweet Capcom sale going on right now on the Eship. Monster Hunter 3 Ult is 15.99$ and YES JUSTIN, I'm getting that tomorrow digital wise. Same with that heroes and magic beat-um up game that is on sale for 8 bucks.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:11 pm

It is just DLC the way it was originally meant to be. 3rd parties have no one to blame but themselves for adopting the piss-poor model that is apposed to it.

Also: When you get Monster Hunter let me know; I would love help you out.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:22 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:Can't wait to play as great iconic characters such as Sophia!
I'm totally going to use a Butthead mii
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:43 pm

*sighs*

So, neveda finally called me back and they offered me the job that I was transferring to....they want my answer tomorrow.

The problem is that a manager just told me to apply for a promotional position in my current facility...the interviews are next week. He made it sound like I have a very good chance to get the promotion...

So.......I either say yes to a guaranteed position that has me move to a new but MUCH CHEAPER state for the same pay...

Or say no and lose me guaranteed position for an attempt albeit high % chance of the office/promotion I've been wanting...

my stress level has exploded like...500% now
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:Oh also, there is a sweet Capcom sale going on right now on the Eship. Monster Hunter 3 Ult is 15.99$ and YES JUSTIN, I'm getting that tomorrow digital wise. Same with that heroes and magic beat-um up game that is on sale for 8 bucks.
Hellz yeah.

And yeah I think 3rd party devs are a bit pissed off at Nintendo.
DLC BUNDLES that REDUCE the total price of the package? I don't see many bundles on consoles that do this.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 pm

I feel sick with stress....I talked to 3 managers and none of them are able to give me a real concrete response to what I should do...I don't even know if I will be selected for the interviews for the promotion despite the manager saying I am a VERY strong choice - he isn't in charge of choosing the interviews.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:20 pm

I have just read the dumbest review of the Wiiu vs Ipad mini....

http://www.fdlreporter.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/08/27/good-bad-gaming-wii-u-ipad/14684361/

Some highlights

• Not enough game diversity. This has been my complaint about Nintendo for years: The company has relied on its flagships and failed to diversify. Mario, Zelda, Kirby and Metroid are fine, but how about some different games? These series have grown stale, and some have taken turns for the worst (don't get me started on "Metroid: Other M"). It's refreshing to see that "Bayonetta 2" will be released on Wii U, and I am actually looking forward to "Hyrule Warriors."

So you want a new game...but looking forward to another Zelda game?

• Playing a Wii game is a royal pain. Even after adding fresh batteries to my Wii controller, refreshing it numerous times and going online to troubleshoot, I still couldn't make the hand symbol show up to use menus on the TV screen. It was entirely by accident — swinging my arms to stretch them — that I caught a glimpse of the hand. After backing up 15 feet — into my kitchen — the hand finally showed up on screen so I could use the buttons. I swapped out the Wii U sensor bar with the classic one and, voila, perfect.

When the hand finally worked, I had to click through several menus just to play. At one point I said, out loud, "It shouldn't take this much work just to play a game."

Of all the consoles I have set up and operated for both myself and others, this one has been the most cumbersome.

So...clicking on Wii...then clicking Game is hard?

• The package "deal." I'm really tired of console makers tossing games in with consoles. At first blush it seems like a good deal, and sometimes it is, but usually it's just a way to pad the price. I picked up the cheapest console out there for $250, but it came with "Skylanders," which the clerk said was a $75 value, and some introductory Wii U game that no one remembers anymore. I didn't want either of these games, especially "Skylanders," which you can't trade in to a store. Imagine how much it would have cost without all that superfluous stuff.

It's the same with the Wii, and it's the reason I opted for a Wii U. You can't find a Wii that doesn't come as a package, and I didn't want any of what Nintendo was offering. For the price, I might as well have bought a Wii U.

Packages are fine as long as you can buy the individual console, but that's getting to be increasingly difficult. You are usually strongarmed into buying a package because it's your only option, and that's not pleasant.

.....you are telling me that EVERY SINGLE STORE you went too...ONLY had bundled consoles...and they PRESSURED you into getting it?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:35 pm

-Mazer wrote:I have just read the dumbest review of the Wiiu vs Ipad mini....

http://www.fdlreporter.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/08/27/good-bad-gaming-wii-u-ipad/14684361/

"• No ethernet port. You'll hear mixed reviews when it comes to consoles and Internet connections. I've read some user experiences that say it's better to use an actual ethernet cord; others say wireless is fine. I prefer an ethernet cord. Wireless is just too spotty and sensitive, not too mention too expensive and unreliable where I live (one storm and it goes out for days). Whereas most consoles allow you to use wireless or an ethernet cord, the Wii U only gives you one option: Wireless."

This the only reasonable complaint. No Ethernet port.
The only problem is that Wireless isn't your only option.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:14 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I have just read the dumbest review of the Wiiu vs Ipad mini....

"• No ethernet port. You'll hear mixed reviews when it comes to consoles and Internet connections. I've read some user experiences that say it's better to use an actual ethernet cord; others say wireless is fine. I prefer an ethernet cord. Wireless is just too spotty and sensitive, not too mention too expensive and unreliable where I live (one storm and it goes out for days). Whereas most consoles allow you to use wireless or an ethernet cord, the Wii U only gives you one option: Wireless."

This the only reasonable complaint. No Ethernet port.
The only problem is that Wireless isn't your only option.

Agreed.

Did you read the "positives" of the IPAD mini?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:55 pm

-Mazer wrote:Did you read the "positives" of the IPAD mini?
The main reason I wanted an Apple tablet is for remakes of classic games. Android has some, but not all of them. It's difficult to resist re-releases of your favorite games from childhood, and that's what's happening on smart devices.

How contradictory to:
• Not enough game diversity. This has been my complaint about Nintendo for years: The company has relied on its flagships and failed to diversify. Mario, Zelda, Kirby and Metroid are fine, but how about some different games? These series have grown stale, and some have taken turns for the worst (don't get me started on "Metroid: Other M").

• Costs less than normal iPad. Thanks to a sale, I picked this tablet up for $200. That's a dramatic change from the $600 tablets I saw in the case. I would never pay $600 for any electronic item, but $200 is reasonable, especially with a device that also allows me to play lots of games, browse the web, shoot and edit photos and video, store files and type notes and documents.
And suddenly $250 is padding the price of the Wii U by a lot(what it seems like) lol
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Yo guys!

So what do you guys think of the MK8 DLC that came out yesterday? I haven't it tried it yet.

It's pretty cool that you can play as Link now.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:Yo guys!

So what do you guys think of the MK8 DLC that came out yesterday? I haven't it tried it yet.

The Mercedes Benz DLC is neat.

I purchased the bundle DLC and now have 9 colors of Yoshi and Shy Guy to choose from.
Now I wait for the DLC to release...
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey Mazer, have you seen I Know that Voice?
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:35 pm

hey guys just got back from a date with an amazing guy :)
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:37 pm

That's awesome! This was your fist date?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:40 pm

yes it was, we've been talking for awhile now
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Glad for you, hope things go well.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:42 pm

I hope so too
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:49 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Did you read the "positives" of the IPAD mini?
The main reason I wanted an Apple tablet is for remakes of classic games. Android has some, but not all of them. It's difficult to resist re-releases of your favorite games from childhood, and that's what's happening on smart devices.

How contradictory to:
• Not enough game diversity. This has been my complaint about Nintendo for years: The company has relied on its flagships and failed to diversify. Mario, Zelda, Kirby and Metroid are fine, but how about some different games? These series have grown stale, and some have taken turns for the worst (don't get me started on "Metroid: Other M").

• Costs less than normal iPad. Thanks to a sale, I picked this tablet up for $200. That's a dramatic change from the $600 tablets I saw in the case. I would never pay $600 for any electronic item, but $200 is reasonable, especially with a device that also allows me to play lots of games, browse the web, shoot and edit photos and video, store files and type notes and documents.
And suddenly $250 is padding the price of the Wii U by a lot(what it seems like) lol

Hypocrites. Hypocrites everywhere. I love how she makes sure to buy the Ipad on sale . I also love the fact that she complains about hurting her thumbs and how the Ipad touch screen is "amazing" for gaming. "No more sore thumbs here!"

It is very sexy.

xXJus10Xx wrote:

The Mercedes Benz DLC is neat.

I purchased the bundle DLC and now have 9 colors of Yoshi and Shy Guy to choose from.
Now I wait for the DLC to release...

Gonna get mine later this weekend

Cybersix wrote:Hey Mazer, have you seen I Know that Voice?

Nope.avi Why?

Squirrel500 wrote:hey guys just got back from a date with an amazing guy :)

Aww. Details!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 35 Aj60zjQ_460s_v2
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:05 pm

-Mazer wrote:Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 35 Aj60zjQ_460s_v2
I was already thinking that before I read the text. XD
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next