Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 02: Ω Version

+10
TensePsychopath
Lunacy
smirkytrick
Cybersix
-Mazer
Bearhugger29
Koenig
ColumbianLoom
Squirrel500
Lux
14 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Gen Chat 02: Ω Version - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat 02: Ω Version

Post by Justin Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Koenig wrote:Meanwhile is Monster Hunter.  I have completed every quest available to the single player portion of the game that does not require that I do a multiplayer quests first.  Hurrah!

However...

Spoiler:
You haven't heard of beshackled weapons, I'm guessing.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!Time to kill the chat!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:31 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Koenig wrote:Meanwhile is Monster Hunter.  I have completed every quest available to the single player portion of the game that does not require that I do a multiplayer quests first.  Hurrah!

However...

Spoiler:
Apparently so. What are they and what is so special about them and how does it relate to the fact I am locked out of content?
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Luna wrote:You don't need to apologize even if you did something wrong, unless you want to restart your friendship, which I advise against. You felt strongly about him, but he didn't feel the same about you and was even willingly to let someone else essentially erase you from his life. Unless you want closure, as in, just telling him you've moved on, don't continue with it. Just ignore it. Least, that's how I feel.

maybe you're right at this point with his gf in the picture we wouldn't even have a friendship, I've tried to move on but just random stuff keeps brining him back into my life, maybe I need to try harder

@Koenig I've tried he is a hard one to get through to especially with his woman controlling him like a dog
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Koenig wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:

However...

Spoiler:
Apparently so.  What are they and what is so special about them and how does it relate to the fact I am locked out of content?
Capcom being dumb is the relation.

Beshackled Weapons can hold Natural purple sharpness and Max raw power. It pretty much makes forged weapons obsolete.
An example weapon you can get is:
Greatsword with 1700+ Attack, 3 slots, with purple sharpness and 400 Blast element.
It could even come with an Edgemaster+5 jewel.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:10 am

I am going to go out on a limb though and assume that they are only available AFTER reaching the max rank?
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:15 am

Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down