Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

+8
Lux
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
Justin
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Koenig
-Mazer
12 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Justin Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:47 pm

-Mazer wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:How long has it been since we got an F Zero game?

Don't know. Don't care. Know why I don't care? Because if you read how badly the F-zero franchise sold over the years, everyone would understand why they haven't made a new one.
I only say because F-Zero fans must be feeling a LOT worse than Metroid fans.

All 6 F-Zero fans? :3

...yes. Surprised
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:50 pm

this made me chuckle

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 VeRb1Ap
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:02 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:Ill be honest Mazer,  Nintendo needs another F-Zero simply to give us a Nintendo racer OTHER than Mario Kart.  Likewise, I never even heard of those other F-Zero games you mentioned.

Why do they need it to have 2 racers? I understand the desire but the sales (my business side) doesn't see the point.

I'd rather have a Nintendo racer with characters and vehicles from several franchises

Smash Racers
Yes, I've been wanting that for the longest. Also, the cast of Mario Party could also be expanded.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:28 pm

LegendX48 wrote:this made me chuckle

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 VeRb1Ap

Beautiful.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:36 pm

So... that Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition.... pre-ordered for PC..... for now...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:38 pm

*Facepalm* why? It's a fancy phone case. How do you know your phone will even fit?

(|it seriously does look pretty cool though)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 AZNP38W_460s_v5
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:44 pm

-Mazer wrote:*Facepalm* why? It's a fancy phone case. How do you know your phone will even fit?

it's a phone case? I do not want a Bethesda developed Fallout game but that Pip Boy looks awesome and I want it for that alone.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:30 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:*Facepalm* why? It's a fancy phone case. How do you know your phone will even fit?

it's a phone case? I do not want a Bethesda developed Fallout game but that Pip Boy looks awesome and I want it for that alone.

It's a very big, albeit sexy, phone case. You put your phone inside of it and use the Pipboy App to make the screen.

If you don't want the game, just buy a pipboy

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=pipboy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 Il_570xN.788330543_k2a9
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 pm

hey guys how has everyone been?
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:09 pm

I'm not sure. My default negative persona always skews things. D:
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:28 pm

I want an official one though.

Unrelated:
Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 Enhanced-13969-1434636169-7

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 G7aKGAY

The Source

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 AGDdg06
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:32 pm

Koenig wrote:
Granted, the game will probably be good on its own right (I for one am looking forward to it, in fact it was the only new game Nintendo showed us that I am interested in) but it is simply not the "Metroid" anyone was looking forwards to.
So Federation Force will be Metroid's Nuts and Bolts.

It would be a great display piece. As someone who collects things like I'm surprised at your reaction.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Cybersix wrote:
Koenig wrote:
Granted, the game will probably be good on its own right (I for one am looking forward to it, in fact it was the only new game Nintendo showed us that I am interested in) but it is simply not the "Metroid" anyone was looking forwards to.
So Federation Force will be Metroid's Nuts and Bolts.

It would be a great display piece. As someone who collects things like I'm surprised at your reaction.

No, I like it. I just wish it was more than a fancy phone case. My excitement is not as high though as I am not a fallout fanatic. I get more excited over Mortal Kombat (minus X) and SR collectables. And ninty :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:42 pm

*overloads zulu with information regarding his dead legend story/world*

*debates creating a thread in the creativity section about it and the changes he wants to make*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Luna wrote:
Koenig wrote:
Luna wrote:Isn't it their job to come up with stories to tell? Why are you making excuses for them? It has to be stressed that it has been a long time since the last game.
It should not need to be stressed.  It should be considered fact.  I still think Nintendo is the best game developer around, but that does not mean that aren't incredibly thick!
Tell that to Smirky. I don't get why he's giving them a pass on it.
I'm giving them a pass because, although it has Metroid in the title, they are trying another new thing.

Wait. when you say pass, do you mean I'll pass on the game? or I give it a thumbs up?

I believe the game itself will be fun and enjoyable in my opinion. It looks fun and enjoyable.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:54 pm

I saw Inside Out with my family tonight. This is the kind of movie I expect to see from Pixar.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

smirkytrick wrote:I'm giving them a pass because, although it has Metroid in the title, they are trying another new thing.

Wait. when you say pass, do you mean I'll pass on the game? or I give it a thumbs up?

I believe the game itself will be fun and enjoyable in my opinion. It looks fun and enjoyable.
I'm saying you're giving them a pass for messing around with the fans like this. That and that awful excuse of "story based games needing time." You think five years isn't enough time? Would you say that we should excuse Valve's laziness in making Half Life 3 for that same reason? Does a dev working on a game for a decade or more guarantee that only then it'll be good? What does that say about the devs that are able to work faster? Also, remember Duke Nukem Forever and that games lengthy development. Just because it had a lot of time invested, didn't mean it was a great game.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:12 pm

I to am giving the game a pass (As in I think it should be scrutinized based on its own merits) However I am NOT giving Nintendo a pass. Simply put, they blew the reveal for the game and managed kick the Metroid fanbase in the nuts while they were at it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Luna wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:I'm giving them a pass because, although it has Metroid in the title, they are trying another new thing.

I'm saying you're giving them a pass for messing around with the fans like this. That and that awful excuse of "story based games needing time." You think five years isn't enough time? Would you say that we should excuse Valve's laziness in making Half Life 3 for that same reason? Does a dev working on a game for a decade or more guarantee that only then it'll be good? What does that say about the devs that are able to work faster? Also, remember Duke Nukem Forever and that games lengthy development. Just because it had a lot of time invested, didn't mean it was a great game.
Well first off. If there was a Half-Life game that had nothing to do with the main story of the franchise, I highly doubt it's gonna be called Half-Life 3.
I'm saying is not every installment of a franchise has to link to the main story of the franchise.

Also I'm just saying, a game that has a storyline that has to link to the game before it will require more work because they have to carefully put in in place.

For example, a new F-Zero game is probably easier to make than a new Metroid prime game because it's not focusing on a story. The reason we see a new Mario game every now and then is because its story is simple (stop Bowser rescue Peach). While a Mario RPG, on the other hand, would have a more complex storyline and thus we don't see that often.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 pm

LegendX48 wrote:*overloads zulu with information regarding his dead legend story/world*

*debates creating a thread in the creativity section about it and the changes he wants to make*

do not mention zulu in this forum. D:

Koenig wrote:I saw Inside Out with my family tonight.  This is the kind of movie I expect to see from Pixar.

Really wanna see it.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:14 pm

OFFERING TO LUNA

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero - Page 6 AdpNNKD_460s_v1
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:hey guys how has everyone been?

Good though I will be going to doctors soon because of a lump in my arm.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:17 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:Ill be honest Mazer,  Nintendo needs another F-Zero simply to give us a Nintendo racer OTHER than Mario Kart.  Likewise, I never even heard of those other F-Zero games you mentioned.

Why do they need it to have 2 racers? I understand the desire but the sales (my business side) doesn't see the point.

I'd rather have a Nintendo racer with characters and vehicles from several franchises

Smash Racers
That is the thing. F-Zero was a racer, Mario Kart was a Kart racer. Yes, they are similar, but if you can't see the difference then I simply can't help you. The fact is that there is an un-fullfiled market on Nintendo's systems right now (Several actually)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next