Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

+7
Justin
Koenig
Lunacy
Lux
TensePsychopath
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
11 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

Post by LegendX48 Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:52 pm

-Mazer wrote:Calorie counting is bullcrap. Different people metabolism much differently than others.
calories in is like the only thing that matters though >.>

Take in a certain amount to maintain weight. Take in more to gain, less to lose, etc.

exercise can only do so much, gotta cut down on intake.

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Ingest more, work out more.
problem solved.
Not good enough, I need to cut way the fuck down on eating. I also need to not have ultra high calorie things for breakfast. Some tuna and 3 tostadas basically put me at 1k and I'm only allowed 1700 >.>

That and the weekend is my rest days so I need to be extremely careful. I regained 30lbs and I am sick to fucking death of being overweight.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

Post by -Mazer Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Cybersix wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Yay.

Is the fireball notification no longer working?
I haven't heard it in awhile

Luna, did you change the fireball notification at all?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:38 pm

No, can I even do that?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:02 pm

No idea...

*sad face* Man...is it broken for everyone else?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:11 pm

I dunno, I close the page as soon as I post. I don't mind being notified by email.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:46 pm

:'(

Well, this latest WTF video is probably one of the longer ones I've ever done :)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 18 We_all_have_that_one_season____by_nebezial-d6y5fw3
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:07 pm

-Mazer wrote:Calorie counting is bullcrap. Different people metabolism much differently than others.
I should start counting calories, I honestly don't know how much I take in. I don't know how much calories I burn per workout either. :/
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Cybersix wrote:
I should start counting calories, I honestly don't know how much I take in. I don't know how much calories I burn per workout either. :/
my treadmill shows which is great, so does Wii Fit which I've been using :p

beyond that you can look up how much you need to maintain and/or lose weight.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:16 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Cybersix wrote:

Yeah I should really do that. The stationary bike and treadmill tell me, but I don't know about everything else.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
Cybersix wrote:

Yeah I should really do that. The stationary bike and treadmill tell me, but I don't know about everything else.
I've been told that ellipticals are lousy for exercise cause after you get started the machine just carries you with the momentum you generated.

Anywho, treadmill works your calves, actually running works your thighs. Logic, it fails me lol
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:41 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
Cybersix wrote:

I've been told that ellipticals are lousy for exercise cause after you get started the machine just carries you with the momentum you generated.

Anywho, treadmill works your calves, actually running works your thighs. Logic, it fails me lol
Never used the elliptical, going to try the stair machine tomorrow.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:55 pm

*reads thread on neogaf about how Arby's is very hated*

I want Arby's now ._.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 am

Cybersix wrote:

I was taking in 6x the amount I should have been while in highschool/college...

Know those family size Lasagna pans from stoffers? Used to eat all of it by myself. 5 burritos from Del Taco or Taco Bell...2 double decker burgers every fast food place...

I had a horrible time when I was getting 2 baconators at once...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 am

Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
Cybersix wrote:

Never used the elliptical, going to try the stair machine tomorrow.

I cannot do a lot of exercises anymore due to my knees...the left one was badly fcked up during a bad landing when I was in Track and Field, the right one I broke when I fell down the side of a rocky hill...it healed improperly (Cartilage grew into the hair-line crack).

My bike is the only thing I can really do outside of stretches and some of those dvd workout videos...but swimming is something I can do all day. I need low low low resistance for my bad knees.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:32 am

LegendX48 wrote:*reads thread on neogaf about how Arby's is very hated*

I want Arby's now ._.
The fuck? Arby's is delicious.

-Mazer wrote:
I cannot do a lot of exercises anymore due to my knees...the left one was badly fcked up during a bad landing when I was in Track and Field, the right one I broke when I fell down the side of a rocky hill...it healed improperly (Cartilage grew into the hair-line crack).

My bike is the only thing I can really do outside of stretches and some of those dvd workout videos...but swimming is something I can do all day. I need low low low resistance for my bad knees.
I never knew my Mazey Poo was so beat up. Sad
Swimming is by far the funnest exercise, I literally could swim for hours.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:06 am

My body is actually a mess...Bad knees (dr claimed I may need to have the right one rebroken someday), my back acts up sometimes, my jaw has been closing unusually on occasion, and I have some lumps in my arm and hip that I have no idea what they are...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 am

I finally was able to move into my new campus apartment. It smells of broken dreams and dog piss.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:08 am

LegendX48 wrote:*reads thread on neogaf about how Arby's is very hated*

I want Arby's now ._.
WHAT?!
~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄██▌█ ░░The Bitchslap TRUCK IS COMING░░░▐
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ ░I know a few people who need a ride░ ▐
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:09 am

Mazar, I hear the notification sound. Did you fix it?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:11 am

God my room smells. Who ever had it before had a pet dog it seems (Which is against the rules) and they never bothered the clean up a massive amount of piss in the corners of the room. The campus cleaners already shampooed the carpet three times today and it still smells absolutely awful. If we can't get the stench out i will have to find another apartment.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:21 am

I killed the chat with my complaints, and for that I am sorry. I will go to bed in shame and in a room full of piss.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:33 am

In a pool of someone else's dog's cowardice! D:
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:04 am

Posted in the Splatoon thread if anyone wants to look at it.... confused
https://wssf.forumotion.com/t285p180-official-splatoon-wss-thread-w-screenshots#54217

-Mazer wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Prof layton vs write....

I am starting to hate the game

So. Finally beat the game.

First off - I started off really liking it but as I got to the 20 hour mark, I started really getting annoyed with the Puzzles. I find the concept of "puzzles" and people throwing "puzzles" everywhere and even saying "puzzle" so many damn times was the peak of stupidity. "We need to fill this glass of milk. Wait, I think it's a puzzle!"  or "We need to walk over this path, I think it is a puzzle." or "I need you to solve this puzzle in order to save this person's life."

Gameplay, I love puzzles. In terms of them for part of the story - they were asinine. Seriously, I was 100% fedup with puzzles by the end of the game.

I also loathed Layton. I found him arrogant, I felt he always looked down upon Write, and very unlikable. Esp at the end of the game. He knew the entirety of the final plot of the game but decided instead to make everyone jump through hoops instead of explaining it all. I always wanted to punch him as he "Advised" me in the court room because I felt he was a royal prick.

The "Epilogue" chapter infuriated me. It was at least 3 hours long and the whole "twist" of the game's mystery just made me roll my eyes. I am used to Write games having long final courtroom scenes but this was ridiculous. I was really fed up with the whole thing esp when one of the testimonies was just me hitting "HOLD IT" constantly to hear the whole story without having to actually present evidence.

There's a new chapter where you see the events 1 year but I will be waiting a long time before I get that far to wanting to play it.

Damn that sucks to hear. The reviews seemed kind of mixed for it,
http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/professor-layton-vs-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney
but are generally positive which surprises me since what you just described seems like a pain to play.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:42 am

I would complain to the admins, Koenig. You shouldn't have to put up with it.

@ Nate

It really is. The puzzles got tedious. I enjoy good puzzles but when I am excited over seeing the next chapter and everyone in their mother is like "Hey! I have a puzzle!" It gets old.

Seriously, some characters just present puzzles for the sake of it. Like I wanna go into this room to interrogate this person because it is a matter of life and death and (in terms of story) the next horrible event is on its way in 10 minutes but the guy is all like "Herr, despite seeing your awesome abilities all over town, you cannot see the prisoner until you solve this puzzle that involves swapping swords with X and Y and seeing if it makes my armor shiny or not" (made up but they are that ridiculous)

There is actually a part where, in order for me to get a glass of water (to go back to sleep since Write is having problems sleeping), I need to do a puzzle where I arrange daggers across a table to make my glass ricochet from one end to the other while making sure I don't knock any other glasses off...

JUST GIVE ME THE @@#$@#!@!@$!@# WATER!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next