Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

+7
Justin
Koenig
Lunacy
Lux
TensePsychopath
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
11 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

Post by Koenig Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:22 pm

Yep. I can also try my luck at finding high level weapons in Guild Quests too, right? How does that work anyways?
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

Post by Justin Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:30 pm

You have to look at the equipment bias to find out what weapn/armor the quests drop.

If a quest has a Great Sword bias, expect to get nothing but Great Swords from it.
The appearance of the weapon is determined on what monster you fight. Statistics don't change, just appearances.

I think the highest level guild quest is 140? The levels of quests determines the stats of the weapon. lvl 136-140 is when you get weapons that actually matter. All other lower lvl weapons are pretty much junk.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:31 pm

So basically they work like weaopons and gear from regular expeditions? Just not shit?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:32 pm

Yes, they work like expedition gear.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:43 pm

Would you advise for or against trying to grind up a guild quest by myself? How much harder do the monsters get once it is in the high levels?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:47 pm

From what I've experienced with the Shagaru Magala, the monsters get EXTREMELY more difficult once you hit lvl 136.
More HP, More Def, more Attack, just... Wtf.

Of course, it was an Elder Dragon, so it may be an exception.
If you got a Velocidrome guild quest, that is the best to solo for a guild quest weapon.
They got poor HP values, but getting Divine Armor spheres from them may be impossible.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:57 pm

YES, THE REGULAR N3DS IS COMING TO NA!!!

In an Animal Crossing Bundle Neutral

linky
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:21 pm

LegendX48 wrote:@Ochi, alright, I'll check it out and yeah, I've seen Kick-Ass though the thought I've been having is more mean spirited. At least initially.

The first kickass is definitely a bit dark, but I'd highly suggest the second, as it follows up on the promise of the first movie's ending pretty well and lightens up in a lot of ways

As for Samurai Flamenco, whatever you do DON'T GO PAST EPISODE 7, THAT'S WHERE SHIT GOES TO WACKY NO FUCKS GIVEN ANYMORE.

To paraphrase a review of the series after that point: It goes from being inspired by japanese hero shows to straight up homage/ripping them off for almost no logical reason or sense, contrary to everything that had been built up so far
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:14 pm

Ochi wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:@Ochi, alright, I'll check it out and yeah, I've seen Kick-Ass though the thought I've been having is more mean spirited. At least initially.

The first kickass is definitely a bit dark, but I'd highly suggest the second, as it follows up on the promise of the first movie's ending pretty well and lightens up in a lot of ways

As for Samurai Flamenco, whatever you do DON'T GO PAST EPISODE 7, THAT'S WHERE SHIT GOES TO WACKY NO FUCKS GIVEN ANYMORE.

To paraphrase a review of the series after that point: It goes from being inspired by japanese hero shows to straight up homage/ripping them off for almost no logical reason or sense, contrary to everything that had been built up so far

I hated Kick-Ass 2. The characters went too far. I liked Mother Fcker being this haphazard villain like in the first one but then he goes way to far in the 2nd...

Spoiler:

The idiot is still a high-schooler and he wasn't really That horrible a person in the first movie. He was someone who tried to hard to be a badguy which is why it was funny.

The humor was not there either.

I also read the comic and lost any respect for the series.

Spoiler:

Nope. Did not like it. 1 was a lot more entertaining.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:15 pm

Mazer! I got a new phone.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:15 pm

I agree with Ochi. Samurai Flamenco is great, nay fantastic if that is what you are looking for; at least until it goes off its meds. I still say it is worth watching either for the first few episodes or for massive FUCK YOU that I have yet to find an equal to in during any other show.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Luna wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I am actually tempted to buy a Vita to get those japanese weird games that come out....cheaper than getting the ps4 to play them...

*stares at the pervy fighting game xseed is publishing
Doesn't the playstation tv play vita games on ones television? Or is that, like, an add on for the ps4?

efore you start slamming your PS Vita cartridges into the PS TV and wondering why it doesn’t work, it’s important to remember that not all PS Vita titles are compatible with the little black box.

Some of our favourites like Tearaway and Gravity Rush can’t be played on the big screen. There are a huge number of great PS Vita games to play on the PS TV, though, including the likes of Borderlands 2, Child of Light and Killzone: Mercenary.

Bare in mind though, that even if your chosen PS Vita game is supported you may have to download the latest update to actually make it compatible with the PS TV.

Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/what-is-ps-tv-10-things-to-know-about-playstation-tv#HucYwBohpBqDmfe1.99

See, the thing is, I want some of those pervy japanese games but it seems many are PS4/Vita exclusives...

I need to do some research to get a full list but if I can get like 5 or more, it may be worth it...

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:20 pm

I see
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:25 pm

My local BuyBack store has PS4s for 300, wires and controller included. But again, I need a list of games.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:32 pm

I thought Kick-Ass 2 was good ._.

anywho, pre-ordered dat animal crossing N3DS bundle
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:40 pm

-Mazer wrote:My local BuyBack store has PS4s for 300, wires and controller included.  But again, I need a list of games.
Okey dokey:

inFAMOUS Second Son
inFAMOUS First Light
Transistor
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
DriveClub
Little Big Planet 3
Murdered Soul Suspect
The Last of Us Remastered
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid 5
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
The Evil Within (Now has an option to turn off black bars)
Until Dawn (Rea's been loving this game)
The Witcher 3 (PC or Xbone version would be better though)
Batman Arkham Knight
Rock Band 4
Disney Infinity 2.0 and/or 3.0
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (it's pretty good)
Resident Evil Remake Remastered
Alien Isolation
Godzilla

That's some stuff anyway

edit: and don't forget, Uncharted 4, the Ratchet and Clank remake and Horizon are coming. Ratchet and Clank in particular looks amazing, we're getting closer and closer to pixar! :p
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:37 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:My local BuyBack store has PS4s for 300, wires and controller included.  But again, I need a list of games.
Okey dokey:

inFAMOUS Second Son
inFAMOUS First Light
Transistor
DriveClub
Little Big Planet 3
Murdered Soul Suspect
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid 5
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Batman Arkham Knight
Rock Band 4
Alien Isolation
Godzilla

That's some stuff anyway

edit: and don't forget, Uncharted 4, the Ratchet and Clank remake and Horizon are coming. Ratchet and Clank in particular looks amazing, we're getting closer and closer to pixar! :p
Wow....none of those pique my interest (enough to buy a ps4). D:
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Ordered Mad Max Steelbook
Very Happy
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Cybersix wrote:Ordered Mad Max Steelbook
Very Happy

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 36 Giphy
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:57 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Okey dokey:

inFAMOUS Second Son
inFAMOUS First Light
Transistor
DriveClub
Little Big Planet 3
Murdered Soul Suspect
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid 5
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Batman Arkham Knight
Rock Band 4
Alien Isolation
Godzilla

That's some stuff anyway

You forgot the Last Guardian
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 36 Tumblr_ntxfdgKd951qin1pdo1_1280
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:12 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Okey dokey:

inFAMOUS Second Son Yes
inFAMOUS First Light Yes
Transistor Nope. On PC anyway
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nope
DriveClub Nope
Little Big Planet 3 Nope
Murdered Soul Suspect Maybe
The Last of Us Remastered Nope
Mad Max On PC
Metal Gear Solid 5 Many Nopes
Skullgirls 2nd Encore No thank you
The Evil Within (Now has an option to turn off black bars) Meh
Until Dawn (Rea's been loving this game) Maybe
The Witcher 3 (PC or Xbone version would be better though) PC
Batman Arkham Knight PC
Rock Band 4 LOL naw
Disney Infinity 2.0 and/or 3.0 Wii U
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (it's pretty good) Nope. They needed to give a WIIU port.
Resident Evil Remake Remastered LOL nope
Alien Isolation Watched gameplay. Nope
Godzilla Maybe

That's some stuff anyway

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Cybersix wrote:Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 36 Tumblr_ntxfdgKd951qin1pdo1_1280

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 36 676849_reactions-sad-applause-clapping-agree-nod-agreeing-accepting-accept
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:40 pm

*hangs head in shame*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 am

aww no shame
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next