Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 3 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:27 am

zelda collectors live on amazon GO GO GO
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 3 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:58 am

Mario Unreal 4 engine (120fps)

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 3 C2BuV5SUkAArHPu
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:48 am

anyone that wants the master edition of zelda it's still up at gamestop at this time.

xXJus10Xx wrote:LOL Nintendo are you SERIOUS?

That Fucking dock is 90 DOLLARS!?

Get the fuck out of here with that.
The Controllers are... Debatable, but that DOCKING STATION IS FUCKING OVERPRICED. Seriously overpriced.

Xenoblade 2 woot
Zelda BOTW looking good
Super Mario Odessy looks nice
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe woo
Splatoon 2 Ehh, okay
Shin Megami Tensei 5 WHA-?
Fire Emblem Warriors LOL alright, I am okay with that
1, 2 Switch (Shovelware) meh

for me...
xenoblade 2... okay I will take it but the new design is garbage... the characters look worse then the wii version :/ damn you semi chibi characters @_@
zelda looking fine
mario oddessey count me interested as it looks like what I wanted from mario galaxy. a sequel to mario 64 with nice large worlds instead of tiny ones like galaxy.
splatoon eh whatever
megaten - well there is 1
fire emblem warriors - well there is 2.
disgaea 5 - cool though no new content is a little sad
binding of isaac - coolio.

either way, the games that interested me quite a bit (aka the 1 and 2) are clearly a long way away so yeah... no need to rush and get a switch.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:13 am

switch game line up

March 2017
Zelda: BotW (+Special/Master editions) $59.99/$99.99/$129.99
1, 2, Switch $49.99
I Am Setsuna
Has Been Heroes
Just Dance 2017
Snipperclips - Cut it out, together! $19.99
Super Bomberman R

April 28, 2017
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $59.99

Spring 2017
Arms $59.99
Lego City Undercover
Sonic Mania

Summer 2017
Splatoon 2

Fall 2017
Skyrim
NBA 2k18 (September)

Holiday 2017
Super Mario Odyssey

Project Sonic 2017

TBD
Arcade Archives
FIFA
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
Disgaea 5 Complete
Dragonball Z Xenoverse 2
Farming Simulator
Fast RMX (that F-zero lookalike from the sizzle)
Fire Emblem Warriors
Minecraft Story Mode The complete adventure
Minecraft
Puyopuyo Tetris
Rayman Legends Definitive edition
Rime
Shin Megami Tensei
Skylanders Imaginators
Siberia 3
Steep

from http://www.nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#filter/switch

man... you delay a system for a while for more games and end up with only 7 games... that is just... wow
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Already got my zelda master pre I rdered
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:12 pm

As much as I love the system, I don't think I'm gonna get it day 1.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:16 pm

-Mazer wrote:Already got my zelda master pre I rdered

as do I Razz

now to let it collect dust until I get the system in a few years while I zelda on the wiiu instead lol.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:59 pm

heh.. it has been confirmed that the monthly game you get from paying for online with nintendo is indeed only for a month, if you want to play it after that you have to pay.

it also sounds like in order to do voice chat with the switch you have to download an app on your phone and use a phone lol.

sounds like it won't have a web browser either o.O
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Got back in town last night, and put a pre-order down for the Switch and Zelda Special edition this morning.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:24 pm

zulux21 wrote:heh.. it has been confirmed that the monthly game you get from paying for online with nintendo is indeed only for a month, if you want to play it after that you have to pay.

it also sounds like in order to do voice chat with the switch you have to download an app on your phone and use a phone lol.

Pre-order cancelled!

But seriously, that's fucking dumb
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:39 pm

*Shiny new Nintendo Hardware organ pulses*

Fuck, I want a Switch now, mostly cause my cousin just texted that he pre-ordered one though
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Are people seriously upset at not having a browser? >.< That's idiotic imo...I have never used the PS3 or PS4 one...and I only use the WiiU one until the Youtube app got better...

If I need a browser while gaming, I have my phone...

However; that said

The "free game" garbage is complete and utter bullshyt. The controller prices are absurd. I may go 3rd party controllers after a while or I may just 1 pro controller and stop at that. I only really need 2 controllers (since the woman and I are the primary ones who'd be using it). I would only get a 3rd for Mario Kart but...we can easily just split the joypads for that to make 3 so *shrugs*

I seriously wish the Pros for the WiiU would work though...I have 2 of those and they are so damn good.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:26 pm

zulux21 wrote:heh.. it has been confirmed that the monthly game you get from paying for online with nintendo is indeed only for a month, if you want to play it after that you have to pay.

Nintendo fucking up voice chat more and more...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm

zulux21 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Already got my zelda master pre I rdered

as do I Razz

now to let it collect dust until I get the system in a few years while I zelda on the wiiu instead lol.
*is jealous af*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:54 pm

I use the Wii U browser a lot actually. It would be a shame if the Switch does not have one.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:55 pm

-Mazer wrote:Are people seriously upset at not having a browser? >.< That's idiotic imo...I have never used the PS3 or PS4 one...and I only use the WiiU one until the Youtube app got better...

I don't use it often, but it is nice to just jump out of game on the ps4, go to gamefaqs to look up something, and then jump back in game without having to get up.

beyond that it would be nice to be able to just play video to it from youtube or perhaps something like kissanime.

I mean it's not a huge deal, but if you are going to design a portable system in this day and age it should at least do what a $50 tablet can do *Shrugs*
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 pm

I want to draw something or play something and I'm sleepy as fuck but it's only 6:54 @_@
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:30 pm

zulux21 wrote:

I mean it's not a huge deal, but if you are going to design a portable system in this day and age it should at least do what a $50 tablet can do *Shrugs*

But it's not a tablet and shouldn't even be thought as one. And it has no 4G like tablets do so the idea of using it as a browser while on the go is useless until you get Wifi. To me it is the same complaint of "They don't have a dvd player"

We all have smartphones, tablets, etc that does this. We don't need every console to do so either. Hell, I have my phone play Netflix when I play my PS4 all the time.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:57 pm

I'm indifferent about the Switch (possibly) not having a Web browser, though losing something that predecessors had bothers a bit.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:03 am

-Mazer wrote:
We all have smartphones, tablets, etc that does this.
*Raises hand*

I don't. The Wii U browser has been a god send, especially when my PC is on the fritz.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:08 am

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:

But it's not a tablet and shouldn't even be thought as one. And it has no 4G like tablets do so the idea of using it as a browser while on the go is useless until you get Wifi. To me it is the same complaint of "They don't have a dvd player"

We all have smartphones, tablets, etc that does this. We don't need every console to do so either. Hell, I have my phone play Netflix when I play my PS4 all the time.

uh pretty much no one I know has tablets with 4g... they just use the wifi o.O

beyond that, yes... yes it is a tablet... it's a touch screen tablet that happens to have controllers that stick on the end.

it doesn't run android/windows/or ios but it is totally a tablet running nintendo OS instead.

and I don't have phones and tablets that go on the internet via 4g... I pretty much strictly use wifi and if I was bringing the switch to a friends I would much rather have a browser on it then need to bring my tablet along just for something that pretty much all devices that play games have had for the last decade o.O

and a dvd drive would bulk it up and cost extra money per console developed. a browser is something basic that devices are expected to have at this point and takes a little money to program one but doesn't increase the cost per unit beyond that initial programming.

either way... I would assume that it's just something nintendo isn't talking about yet much like how they refused to comment about the tablet screen having touch capabilities previously. it's something so basic to tablet devices that it really should be assumed it's there.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 am

Switch is a tablet.

Dude, come on.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:02 am

*debates monetizing some of his youtube streams*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:49 am

that BOTW trailer gives me goosebumps.

IT'S TIME FOR FAN ART!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:58 am

LegendX48 wrote:that BOTW trailer gives me goosebumps.

Ditto.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next