Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

+9
LegendX48
Koenig
Bearhugger29
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
smirkytrick
Justin
Lunacy
-Mazer
13 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:16 am

I find it ironic that the X1 and PS4 are doing better in terms of sales and third party support, yet the most critical people prefer the Wii U. Does the Internet like being contrary?

Maybe I should just stop typing out my thoughts since I am sleep deprived and probably am not thinking strait.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by Lunacy Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:19 am

Cybersix wrote:@Luna
I finally found out what the image in your sig is. When I was watching GotG and they showed Knowhere, I thought of you.
Lol, good. I was supposed to go today, but my brother cancelled at the last moment. I'm really angry about it. Anyhow, I'm still really excited to see the movie.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:22 am

-Mazer wrote:Oh look. Ubisoft is giving the WiiU the shaft again. No ass creed coming out despite it being released on the PS3 and 360.

*twirls finger*

I swear; these 3rd parties see how well games like Mario Kart 8 sell. If they put in that much effort for a WiiU title, it will sell just as good.

But if Bayonetta 2 fails...than I have nothing but contempt for the Wii U crowd.

Both things are true.

I'm not surprised by Ubi's ditch because all Third Parties have abandoned Wii U. Literally, at this point it's just Nintendo supporting the system. That's just how it is.

And ya, if Wii U fans don't come out and buy Bayonetta 2, I'm going to lose faith in the entire fanbase. This is the time to show that we want third party games like Bayonetta 2! And after all the hype and advertising Nintendo has done for it, fans better fucking buy it.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:09 am

Koenig wrote:I find it ironic that the X1 and PS4 are doing better in terms of sales and third party support, yet the most critical people prefer the Wii U.  Does the Internet like being contrary?

Maybe I should just stop typing out my thoughts since I am sleep deprived and probably am not thinking strait.

Here's the sad thing:

X1 and PS4 are selling despite no actual games being released until 2015 minus a teensy handful. Nintendo has been releasing games bit by bit and a ton more this year but sales are not as strong.

So people rather buy a system with no games but has a higher bro-stance than a system that has games but is "kiddy"

ColumbianLoom wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Oh look. Ubisoft is giving the WiiU the shaft again. No ass creed coming out despite it being released on the PS3 and 360.

*twirls finger*

I swear; these 3rd parties see how well games like Mario Kart 8 sell. If they put in that much effort for a WiiU title, it will sell just as good.

But if Bayonetta 2 fails...than I have nothing but contempt for the Wii U crowd.

Both things are true.

I'm not surprised by Ubi's ditch because all Third Parties have abandoned Wii U. Literally, at this point it's just Nintendo supporting the system. That's just how it is.

And ya, if Wii U fans don't come out and buy Bayonetta 2, I'm going to lose faith in the entire fanbase. This is the time to show that we want third party games like Bayonetta 2! And after all the hype and advertising Nintendo has done for it, fans better fucking buy it.

I agree. Seriously. Bayonetta 2 will be the defining moment for 3rd parties. Already indie devs are in love with the WiiU but those games dun sell systems. If the fanbase doesn't give Bayonetta 2 AT THE VERY LEAST the same sales as it did with Bayo 1...

the fanbase can burn for all I care.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:36 am

-Mazer wrote:
I agree. Seriously. Bayonetta 2 will be the defining moment for 3rd parties. Already indie devs are in love with the WiiU but those games dun sell systems. If the fanbase doesn't give Bayonetta 2 AT THE VERY LEAST the same sales as it did with Bayo 1...

the fanbase can burn for all I care.
*whimpers*
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:02 am

........Saints....Row...IV......

Is the....best...video game in existence.....

Just finished Enter the Dominatrix and....

omg....spoilers but check out the screenshot thread
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 am

Koenig wrote:I find it ironic that the X1 and PS4 are doing better in terms of sales and third party support, yet the most critical people prefer the Wii U.  Does the Internet like being contrary?

dude, the people who post in forums and what not more than likely make up no more than 2% of the gaming community, the other 98% are doing who knows what. What you see online is the vocal minority and it will always remain that way. Other than that the Bone and PS4 have been very hit and miss while the Wii U, despite it's extremely minuscule drip feed of games, has been more consistent.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:31 pm

-Mazer wrote:........Saints....Row...IV......

Is the....best...video game in existence.....

Just finished Enter the Dominatrix and....

omg....spoilers but check out the screenshot thread
I freaking loved Enter the Dominatrix.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Nintendo was still an idiot for naming the Wii U, well the Wii U.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Koenig wrote:Nintendo was still an idiot for naming the Wii U, well the Wii U.

agreed
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 pm

You guys are ragging on Nintendo? That's kinda surprising.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Just saying the name sucks. However I am more irritated with the piss poor treatment 3rd parties are giving the system - even companies with a good history with the company as pissing on them.

Ubisoft is my favorite right now.

"We released a mediocre but fun ZombiU game that isn't a run and gun shooter like COD"

Average sales. Average reviews - expected for the first entry of a new ip that wasn't a AAA title.

"We had Rayman planned but let's delay it several months a month before its release!"

Huge wiiu backlash.

"Here. Have an Assassin's Creed III game a year after the original launch."

Game practically ignored due to everyone who wanted it, already bought it

Ubisoft: "Well, WiiU owners just don't like our games. Better stop supporting the system!"

(just looked it up. Rayman legends was the 2nd best selling game on the WiiU at .36 million sells versus PS3's .38 million.)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Third parties Publishers are idiots.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:51 pm

People buy Nintendo hardware for Nintendo software.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:53 pm

And people buy 3rd party software on Nintendo systems when it actually available.

Last edited by Koenig on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Unrelated: Squirrel Girl's tail comes out of her booty. Ew
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Do I even want to kn- No, I probably don't.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Koenig wrote:Do I even want to kn- No, I probably don't.
She's the most awesome character I recently read about. She commands squirrels and has defeated Thanos, Dr. Doom and more and Doom fears her! Or respects, I dunno lol
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:01 pm

She's also Deadpool's weakness or something like that. She essentially a silly joke character that is secretly the strongest being in the Marvel Universe.

Last edited by Darth Luna on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Koenig wrote:And people buy 3rd party software on Nintendo systems when it actually available.

Quality 3rd party software (QUALITY) sells pretty well on Nintendo systems.

It's getting that quality that is hard.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Mazer you going to around say 8:00pm EST?
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:04 pm

In the case of Bayonetta 2 selling good or not: Bayonetta fans are a vocal minority. I'm fairly certain that it won't "save" the 3rd party front when it releases.

Then again, I believe a great selling 3rd party game would not save the Wii U's bad 3rd party predicament.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:12 pm

So is the WII U's 3rd part support a cause of people not buying 3rd party games or vice versa? When exactly was it that 3rd party started doing so badly, or at least the perception. This seems like a cycle that feeds on itself. Pretty much, why exactly is it like this now? I've never understood that.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Work, foo.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 6 Rizo7d
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next