Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked

+10
Cybersix
Lux
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
Bearhugger29
Justin
LegendX48
Lunacy
Koenig
smirkytrick
14 posters

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked - Page 8 Empty Re: GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:47 pm

This is pathetic. There are 3 users who keep trying to shoot down this game and any comments who try to praise it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wii-u-exclusive-devil-s-third-dev-teases-ambitious/1100-6423803/

Personally, I think Devil's 3rd looks amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the melee weapons...

would any of you guys get it Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked - Page 8 Empty Re: GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked

Post by Justin Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:59 pm

-Mazer wrote:This is pathetic. There are 3 users who keep trying to shoot down this game and any comments who try to praise it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wii-u-exclusive-devil-s-third-dev-teases-ambitious/1100-6423803/

Personally, I think Devil's 3rd looks amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the melee weapons...

would any of you guys get it Sad
I'd get the game. Looks pretty fun.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:20 pm

I have no idea. Mind you I am early in the fame but I have been running across hyrule fields with no stuttering.

But I may not be noticing any. I could take video if you wish to see my performance
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Well the newest update for the webcomic "Ava's Demon"...happened.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:56 pm

never heard of it
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:48 am

Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:56 am

I was going to post that but I forgot
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:25 am

Smash Bros rage:
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:39 am

Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:43 am

*watching several streams of chaos ensuing all over country*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:12 am

Koenig wrote:
Oh good lord. XD
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:24 am

I lost a entire game of Smash Tour because it can still initialize Sudden Death even when you've won the initial final fight fair and square, and your score equals another's.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:44 am

Koenig wrote:

That is the most epic dance in the history of dancing. Excluding Thriller.

Darth Luna wrote:*watching several streams of chaos ensuing all over country*

I know...things are getting psychotic...I wish those protestors wouldn't take their anger out on innocent businesses and neighbors...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:48 am

-Mazer wrote:I know...things are getting psychotic...I wish those protestors wouldn't take their anger out on innocent businesses and neighbors...
Indeed, but it's not just protestor in there. Remember that a lot of assholes will take advantage of the chaos to steal and loot.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:10 pm

There are riots? What about?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Ferguson cop who killed a black guy was not indicted. People started protesting and violence broke out.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:47 pm

-Mazer wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:I approve of this new layout! Well done Mazer!

Also sorry for not being on. I drove to cali with my Fam and that's like a two day ordeal. Also I'm having my grandmother's funeral tomorrow so I've been very busy with stuff....

Sad Did I miss seeing you? And I am sorry for your loss D:

I'm still here Mazer. I leave on Friday.

Also thanks man. We had the funeral yesterday and it was a great ceremony, though it was extremely sad but it was also very happy as well.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Darth Luna wrote:*watching several streams of chaos ensuing all over country*

Ya LA would be kind of scary to be in right now. Everyone went nuts after that court case.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Ferguson cop who killed a black guy was not indicted. People started protesting and violence broke out.
I have never seen the point of public protests. I value free speech, but protests achieve nothing but to destabilize society and cause property damage. There is nothing more ignorant than a mob of angry people, save for the internet.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Koenig wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:Ferguson cop who killed a black guy was not indicted. People started protesting and violence broke out.
I have never seen the point of public protests.  I value free speech, but protests achieve nothing but to destabilize society and cause property damage.  There is nothing more ignorant than a mob of angry people, save for the internet.
So the civil rights movement was a big waste of time and nothing but a detriment to the country?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
Koenig wrote:
I have never seen the point of public protests.  I value free speech, but protests achieve nothing but to destabilize society and cause property damage.  There is nothing more ignorant than a mob of angry people, save for the internet.
So the civil rights movement was a big waste of time and nothing but a detriment to the country?
The movement was more than just protests however. Connections and conversations held far more influence than rioting and parades ever did. If you want to get something done you go strait to the source, not marching about a street.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Protesting =/= rioting/looting/violence

Protesting is a way to get attention for your cause. People feel ignored by those in power. How better to show them that there are a lot of people angry or unsatisfied than doing so. The rioters and looters are just assholes that take advantage of the crowds. Don't just paint that whole act, and those who do it, as criminals in waiting.

As for the whole thing with going to the source, that's what people tend to protest against. If one is protesting against the unfairness of those in power, you think those in power, if they're really corrupt, would listen to them through other means? Protesting is essentially a last resort of sorts. (though the ultimate last resort is obviously violent uprising/revolution)

As for civil rights movement, IT STARTED AS PROTESTING BECAUSE THOSE SUFFERING WERE BEING IGNORED TO BEGIN WITH.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Stop yelling, I am right here.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next