Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 34 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:30 pm

I'm still debating cancelling my Persona 5 special edition pre-order >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 34 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:34 pm

why?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:26 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:why?
I got a bill I need to pay off by June/July that I plan to put $300 down on next month's payment. Worried I may be cutting it real close by getting P5. Then again, I'm spending tons that I shouldn't be in general right now >.>

There's still the matter of at least 3 bags of $50 - $60 dog food a week and potentially gas on top of that... Gonna be cutting it real close regardless of what I do with my pre-order.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:29 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
I got a bill I need to pay off by June/July that I plan to put $300 down on next month's payment. Worried I may be cutting it real close by getting P5. Then again, I'm spending tons that I shouldn't be in general right now >.>

There's still the matter of at least 3 bags of $50 - $60 dog food a week and potentially gas on top of that... Gonna be cutting it real close regardless of what I do with my pre-order.

still say you should just give away your sister's dog.
if she won't pay for food for it, she obviously won't miss it when it's gone Razz

or just stop feeding it. it's not yours, it's hers ect .
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:49 pm

I can't do that, she needs to eat too. I'd also prefer not to give her away >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:44 pm

60$ a week for dog food? WTF how much are you feeding it? a 5 lb bag of kitty food lasts me like 2 weeks.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:58 pm

LegendX48 wrote:

Not getting the special edition would save some money.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:30 pm

So the new trend these days is to convince people to stop using the term "Girl." when referring to any woman over the age of 20. I saw on my woman's facebook page some woman who heard her two friends say "Check out that girl at the bar" and she was shocked to see that there was not a 12 year old but a 25 year old at the bar. She says that "Girl" is demeaning, rude, and is used to lower the worth of women because it is condescending.

It's Mayim Bialik
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:08 pm

^ that's a current trend? I mean, I can kind of get it. Both "girl" and "boy" generally mean kids, and I know "boy" can be, and has been, used to demean people (at least in movies :p)

but, eh...?

TensePsychopath wrote:
Not getting the special edition would save some money.
Yeah, though my order for the special edition is for $78 shipped. Thinking more on it, though, I'm leaning more toward cancelling it.

-Mazer wrote:60$ a week for dog food? WTF how much are you feeding it? a 5 lb bag of kitty food lasts me like 2 weeks.
it's generally a 30lb bag of blue buffalo at $54 (unless Petsmart decides they wanna charge full price instead) but it's for 3 dogs. It generally lasts about a week on average, give or take a day or two.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:23 pm

-Mazer wrote:So the new trend these days is to convince people to stop using the term "Girl." when referring to any woman over the age of 20. I saw on my woman's facebook page some woman who heard her two friends say "Check out that girl at the bar" and she was shocked to see that there was not a 12 year old but a 25 year old at the bar. She says that "Girl" is demeaning, rude, and is used to lower the worth of women because it is condescending.

It's Mayim Bialik

What's that girl's problem?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:48 pm

I see what you did there. And I know the term "Boy" can be used as an insult (mostly towards Minorities from what I've seen such as "Boy, you had better get this done, or Mind your own business, Boy") but that is not the same context of "Man, that girl is a real sweetheart" or "I'm hanging out with the boys!" or "Alright boys lets get it on!"

She is finding negativity where there isn't any. I understand the theoretical concept she is attempting to make but the fact is, most of the time "Girl" is just used as easily as the term "Guy".

Hell, I use it as a term of endearment to some of my coworkers. "Hey girl!" it's the same thing when I call them Hun.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:03 pm

LegendX48 wrote:

-Mazer wrote:60$ a week for dog food? WTF how much are you feeding it? a 5 lb bag of kitty food lasts me like 2 weeks.
it's generally a 30lb bag of blue buffalo at $54 (unless Petsmart decides they wanna charge full price instead) but it's for 3 dogs. It generally lasts about a week on average, give or take a day or two.
buy cheaper food Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:10 pm

zulux21 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:

buy cheaper food Razz

Seriously this. Blue Buffalo is damned expensive as hell.

https://www.amazon.com/Purina-Dog-Chow-Complete-Bonus/dp/B00PFXFH6O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1490836095&sr=8-4&keywords=dog+food+50+lb

Here's 50 lbs for 34 dollars. Look, BB is a good brand but you guys are getting REEMED with the cost. 108 every two weeks? Dude my car's gas c osts less than that for a month!

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:31 pm

*whispers* Don't tell Zulu but I am buying a game from the NiiS website...

>.>
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:34 pm

Welp, I guess all of our internet history and ISPs can be sold to anyone. thanks Trump.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 pm

-Mazer wrote:*whispers* Don't tell Zulu but I am buying a game from the NiiS website...

>.>
I offer you this

what game?

smirkytrick wrote:Welp, I guess all of our internet history and ISPs can be sold to anyone. thanks Trump.

it's not to anyone sadly.
apparently you can't just buy other people's history... the internet has already tried to obtain the history of everyone who voted yes on it. it seems it's mostly for marketing purposes.

i mean the whole thing sucks... but to be fair it's not like the thing they voted away existed before 6 months ago, so unless you drastically changed your habits since then it won't matter much.

plus it's also not like google/facebook don't already have almost all of that information already as they are on most websites on the internet in some way.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:28 pm

*Crawls out from under mountain of homework*
I did it guys, I got homework done on time!

*Collapses*
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:32 am

zulux21 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:*whispers* Don't tell Zulu but I am buying a game from the NiiS website...

>.>
I offer you this

what game?

smirkytrick wrote:Welp, I guess all of our internet history and ISPs can be sold to anyone. thanks Trump.

it's not to anyone sadly.
apparently you can't just buy other people's history... the internet has already tried to obtain the history of everyone who voted yes on it. it seems it's mostly for marketing purposes.

i mean the whole thing sucks... but to be fair it's not like the thing they voted away existed before 6 months ago, so unless you drastically changed your habits since then it won't matter much.

plus it's also not like google/facebook don't already have almost all of that information already as they are on most websites on the internet in some way.

Sadly I have to agree with Zulu. A vast majority of the internet already sells your information and your search history. Hell, Amazon's side bar is usually programmed to already have things you've googled previously on the front page of amazon. This is a practice that has been going on for ages.

About the IT Trailer: Movie looks amazing so far

About the game: The Silver Case. I have no clue about the game other than it is from Suda 51 Very Happy

Koenig wrote:*Crawls out from under mountain of homework*
I did it guys, I got homework done on time!

*Collapses*

YOU DID IT KOENIG!!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 am

-Mazer wrote:

Seriously this. Blue Buffalo is damned expensive as hell.

https://www.amazon.com/Purina-Dog-Chow-Complete-Bonus/dp/B00PFXFH6O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1490836095&sr=8-4&keywords=dog+food+50+lb

Here's 50 lbs for 34 dollars. Look, BB is a good brand but you guys are getting REEMED with the cost. 108 every two weeks? Dude my car's gas c osts less than that for a month!

Purina is terrible and regularly infested with parasites at the factory

Last time I bought a bag of it I had to return it immediately cause of all the bug shit and eggs inside. Beyond that, we went through a few brands when our dogs were younger and settled on Blue Buffalo because of my sister's dog's food allergies (she's allergic to everything, including her collar). The youngest seems fine with other brands, as does my dog, though my dog is going back to his old habits lately of not wanting to eat which I don't like.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:31 am

Then you need to get others to chip in. You are not supposed to take care of their pets all by yourself
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:02 am

-Mazer wrote:

I review a depressing cookie
Saw that cookie at my local store. Now I know to avoid it. :)
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:44 am

-Mazer wrote:Then you need to get others to chip in. You are not supposed to take care of their pets all by yourself
my sister and I used to alternate, now it's me and my mom sometimes. Generally, it's just easier to go buy it myself, don't have to wait on other people.

but, man, I should've posted more about it last year. Last year was nuts lol spending $110 a week on gas and dog food with a job that only paid about $300ish to $400ish a month because of reduced hours.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Lunacy wrote:....
Is it okay if I join the discord server?
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:15 pm

All are welcome!
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Just joined.
Don't mind my username. I know it's different from mine here :3
my user name:
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next