Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 35 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Purina is terrible and regularly infested with parasites at the factory

Last time I bought a bag of it I had to return it immediately cause of all the bug shit and eggs inside. Beyond that, we went through a few brands when our dogs were younger and settled on Blue Buffalo because of my sister's dog's food allergies (she's allergic to everything, including her collar). The youngest seems fine with other brands, as does my dog, though my dog is going back to his old habits lately of not wanting to eat which I don't like.[/quote]

i've been buying purina cat food for 10 years, never once have I had a bug issue with it.
beyond that, dogs don't mind eating bugs Razz

I think you just got a bad batch.

also you really should shop around. pet smart isn't often the best place to buy food.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 35 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:50 pm

which version do you guys think is better?

v1
Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 35 32900228714_f0f3dd5184_z

v2
Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 35 32930043133_7c3e24048e_z
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:22 pm

First one.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:39 pm

there's a difference?
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Lunacy wrote:All are welcome!
Except meth dealing, pony lovin' old poopoo heads!
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 pm

We must reform him, by force!
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:19 pm

But I'm a good boy!

On another note:

I am literally 5 steps away from Calamity Gannon. I had to stop to get to work but I am just outside the throne room. I have about 20 hearts I think, powerful Lynel Gear, my fully upgraded Barbarian and Ancient Armor, all the Divine beasts prepared...

Zelda. I am coming.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:11 pm

-Mazer wrote:But I'm a good boy!

On another note:

I am literally 5 steps away from Calamity Gannon. I had to stop to get to work but I am just outside the throne room. I have about 20 hearts I think, powerful Lynel Gear, my fully upgraded Barbarian and Ancient Armor, all the Divine beasts prepared...

Zelda. I am coming.
Did you find the really good item in the dungeon?
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 pm

@mazer
I'm playing Deadly Premonition because of you
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:15 pm

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:But I'm a good boy!

On another note:

Zelda. I am coming.
Did you find the really good item in the dungeon?

I did. Found it a while ago when I was braving the castle just to look around. Know what sucks? During the Desert Divine Beast fight, I actually lost that item when I was hit by electricity. I then exited the beast before remembering to pick it up Sad I just now had enough rupees to re purchase it.

Cybersix wrote:@mazer
I'm playing Deadly Premonition because of you

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 35 Francis-york-morgan-deadly-premonition

You hear that, Zach? We converted another one to our fantastic adventures. Don't worry. He's a lot like us. Did you know he enjoys Tremors? Ah, Tremors. It starred Kevin Bacon but really made headway for Micheal Gross. He's the only one who has been in all five movies. Isn't that fascinating, Zach?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 am

Okay guys, one question:
Hat In Time or Yooka-Yaylee?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 am

smirkytrick wrote:Okay guys, one question:
Hat In Time or Yooka-Yaylee?

Hat in Time. I still don't have faith in Yooka Yaylee. It really looks very VERY empty and repetitive in a negative way.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:45 am

Is Hat in Time ever coming out?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:58 am

LegendX48 wrote:Is Hat in Time ever coming out?
later this year published by humble bundle if I recall right.

there is also a good chance the beta will be part of the humble bundle monthly this month.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:44 am

so quick reviews.

Ultimate Chicken Horse - take the incredible machine, and make it a competitive platformer. wait what did I say? yeah really. You start with a simple map and sort of are allowed to mario maker levels with devices that feel like they are from the incredible machine, where each round you want to kill the others with your traps and make it to your goal. it's simple, yet chaotic and fun.

Run or Die - as the title says you have to run or die, meanwhile you are thrown into a bunch of mini games like 25 total once you unlock them all. they are decently fun and in the end it had me and my friend having fun. nice little party game.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:17 am

Patch for Zelda framerate is out on switch today.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:23 pm

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 35 UnLpuQO
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:58 pm

I think it is safe to say that any hopes of Wii U version of Hat in Time are loooong gone. They probably won't be able to convert it to the switch either; so it looks like I will be stuck with a copy I can't play on PC. (My craptop hates gamez)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:11 pm

I swear, my "friend" is driving me insane again.

He says "I just realized that Satanism has never created a mass genocide or waged war on others like Islam and Christianity has."

I explained to him that it is because the number of Satanists are in the low thousands versus the millions of the other two. Not to mention, Satanism is really a more modern religion as back in the era of the Crusades, people followed the church more fanatically than they do today.

He insists that because the Christians he personally knows (he is gay and came from a tiny town in Texas) all tried to beat or harass him, it just proves that they are the worse of the two evils. He states that Satanists, since they believe in Free Will, are more peaceful and actually don't bother in the idea of violence.

I explained to him again it is because Satanists are a tiny minority. For them to actually be willing to wage a theoretical genocide, they need to be a more organized and recognized organization. For them to be corrupted by their leaders to push agendas.

He says "Satanists wouldn't be corrupted. What do they have to gain? Besides, how can you corrupt people whose belief is to have free will?"

I told him that the smart people who see the corruption will leave allowing the morons and the easily corrupted to stay which will twist the organization into something terrible. He says it is impossible.

Then he twisted my words. By me saying only idiots stay with a corrupted religion/organization "There you go. You've proven my point that the entirety of Christianity is corrupt because - by your words - only the idiots have remained in Christianity whereas the real Christians are gone".

I want to strangle him. Whenever his argument starts faltering, he finds ways to twist it back to a different topic.  

He is now blaming ALL religion whenever someone does something "in the name of religion." I.E. If a man murders a ton of people in the "Name of God" it's Christianity's fault.

I brought up Son of Sam. "It's like blaming Christians for the Son of Sam killing because his dog told him to murder in the name of God."

His answer "How do you know God wasn't speaking through him via the dog?"

*deletes the conversation and drops it all*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:53 pm

that argument sounds like a big bunch of dumb nonsense.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:01 pm

*stares at Persona 5 pre-order*

... I should probably cancel this....... but I don't want to >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:23 pm

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that this friend is the same one who always dissed Nintendo for no other reason than Nintendo is Nintendo so therefor Nintendo is bad?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:41 pm

Koenig wrote:I am going to go out on a limb and guess that this friend is the same one who always dissed Nintendo for no other reason than Nintendo is Nintendo so therefor Nintendo is bad?

He is the one who said the Switch is doomed to fail and that Nintendo is making sure it does everything possible to make the Switch fail. The reason? Because it is not being advertised.

When I pointed out the Youtube, Netflix, Movie Theaters, billboards, NY subway station, the posters, the super bowl commercials...

His response? "Well I haven't seen or heard about any of those. Obviously shows it is not working."
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:50 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:I am going to go out on a limb and guess that this friend is the same one who always dissed Nintendo for no other reason than Nintendo is Nintendo so therefor Nintendo is bad?

He is the one who said the Switch is doomed to fail and that Nintendo is making sure it does everything possible to make the Switch fail. The reason? Because it is not being advertised.

When I pointed out the Youtube, Netflix, Movie Theaters, billboards, NY subway station, the posters, the super bowl commercials...

His response? "Well I haven't seen or heard about any of those. Obviously shows it is not working."
Thought so. I can't say I would trust yours friends judgement on, well, anything at this point.

Razz
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:27 pm

the Logan soundtrack is so good!

edit: well... I cancelled my P5 pre-order :\

LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next