Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

+5
LegendX48
smirkytrick
-Mazer
Lunacy
zulux21
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Justin Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:58 am

*hentai game ends up in my youtube suggestions*
Hmm... Youtube algorithm seems to be screwing up again...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Lunacy Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:16 am

"Screwing up," suuuuuuuurrrre.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:16 pm

Truly.
Comments in the video were confused af too.
most were like, "how did I get here after watching 'insert non related content'?"
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Christmas this year felt like someone mashed the shit out of the fast-forward button. Things just feel wrong. That and post-Christmas blues are hitting hard
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:50 am

Happy New Year!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:19 am

LegendX48 wrote:Christmas this year felt like someone mashed the shit out of the fast-forward button. Things just feel wrong. That and post-Christmas blues are hitting hard
I blame places setting Christmas stuff ready before Halloween.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Justin wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Christmas this year felt like someone mashed the shit out of the fast-forward button. Things just feel wrong. That and post-Christmas blues are hitting hard
That's not quite what I meant. I mean more like it seemed everyone was in a mad rush to end the holidays asap.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:55 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Justin wrote:
That's not quite what I meant. I mean more like it seemed everyone was in a mad rush to end the holidays asap.
Well they killed off Halloween and skipped Thanksgiving.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:37 pm

Happy New Year and belated Merry Xmas everyone.

Quick rundown of the holidays. Xmas was rather nice. Slept for 8 hours per night during the 3 days off I had and it really helped me relax. Had a sorta-good dinner with parents and brother. Things have been unusual around the house and I dunno wtf is really going on Sad

New Years was a bit of a rush. Went to Cali to visit in-laws and friends. Drive was decent and with the Woman's niece and nephew gone for the weekend, we actually had a bed instead of the couch. Yay.

New Years itself, we went out to brunch, went to a friend's house for a party but I ended up dragging 2 of my buddies to another friend's house since only 3 of his guests showed up. Had an amazing time that ended up with us sneaking into my old college to play with lasers and metal cutters. Didn't get home until 5am.

Today has been a blur. I really want this year to be different. I have 3 new videos recorded. Just need to edit them, then have 2 more planned. I want to push my Youtube even harder this year as well as my Etsy shop.

Got all my crap from the attic put into storage finally. Hurray for that. Gonna start moving the crap from my dad's storage into my locker next. I just want my stuff out of his place. I may end up doing a Retro Toy showcase since I will be grabbing old toys from storage. I REALLY want my Ms. Pacman machine out of the locker also but mine is too small. Maybe after I get shelves installed.

I ended up completing the insanely difficult shooter Abadox on Thurs for my livestream. That was frustrating but a lot of fun to add another NES game to my list. I will probably play another few NES/SNES titles before returning to modern games.

And that's practically it. For Xmas I got:

New Wallet, a Nintendo Themed loot box from Walmart, new hoodies and shirts, a travel bag, a Bob Ross Chia Pet, hangers, my 8bitdo controller, LED lights for my big crafting project I have planned, Affinity Designer, PSN + for a Year, 45$ Eshop card (used it for Stardew valley and Axiom Verge for now. got like...9 bucks left), the Disaster Artist Book, Book 1 of Devil is Part Timer, Wolfenstien II, and a few other bibs and bobs ^-^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:23 pm

Justin wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
Justin wrote:
Well they killed off Halloween and skipped Thanksgiving.
That's still not what I mean >.>

Like, I woke up Christmas morning, blinked, and it was the 31st.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 pm

oh ok

*looks outside*
Ooh it's snowing here! That rarely happens.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:37 am

Pics or it didn't happen *just wants to see Snow*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:04 pm

*Didn't take pics*

Oh, well I guess it didn't happen... Sad
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:49 pm

I just got offered a new go-pro knockoff in exchange for reviewing it Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Hey guys Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas too!

@Mazer,

I've never used Discord before, but how I do join the Discord?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Click the link at the bottom of Luna's Desc. It will invite you to the chat room

*copypasta*
https://www.twitch.tv/videowolff

Streaming the classic adventure game: Star Tropics for the NES! Starting very shortly :) Please feel free to join and enjoy.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:04 pm

It's Saturday which means we are returning to the Islands to attempt and complete Star Tropics!

https://www.twitch.tv/videowolff
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 pm

I haven't commented on here for a while, how's everyone doing?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:37 am

I'm doing good.

EDIT: Decided to change my avatar.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:50 am

smirkytrick wrote:I haven't commented on here for a while, how's everyone doing?
We doing good. Most of our conversation has started to move to discord. YOU SHOULD JOIN US! IT WILL BE GREAT!
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Good lord, GPU prices are going crazy. $250 GPUs are selling for $500! It's all thanks to this stupid fucking etherium/bitcoin mining Really?

Fuck that fucking fuck!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:18 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Good lord, GPU prices are going crazy.
So has RAM. x.x
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Justin wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Good lord, GPU prices are going crazy.
So has RAM. x.x
True. Their prices haven't gotten ludicrously out of hand at least, from what I've seen, like GPU prices just these last couple weeks. It's bonkers.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:25 pm

Koenig wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:I haven't commented on here for a while, how's everyone doing?
We doing good.  Most of our conversation has started to move to discord.  YOU SHOULD JOIN US! IT WILL BE GREAT!

This depresses me mostly because we started off as forum buddies but honestly...it is easier to respond to Discord while on the run than it is on the website. This is not very mobile friendly Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:42 pm

I REFUSE TO LET THE FORUM DIE! WE WERE BORN IN FORUMS
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next