Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

+11
Lunacy
TensePsychopath
Koenig
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lux
smirkytrick
-Mazer
15 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 11 Empty Re: GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

Post by Lunacy Fri May 16, 2014 9:54 pm

what's going on here? o.o
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 11 Empty Re: GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

Post by -Mazer Fri May 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Stuff. Mostly 1's and 0's
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Sounds boring, boo.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:Anyone here play A Realm Reborn (Not you legend)
*slowly raises hand*
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Fri May 16, 2014 10:46 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Bearhugger29 wrote:Anyone here play A Realm Reborn (Not you legend)
*slowly raises hand*

what class and server do you play on? I wanna get back into playing it but i missed so much and that isn't an issue but all the people who I did play it with are so far ahead that getting there help is pretty much impossible for me. Thank god my buddy kirin is going to be getting it soon. So looking for some fresh set of eyes to play with and just play casually.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri May 16, 2014 10:46 pm

eww....pay to play rpgs
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Fri May 16, 2014 11:11 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Back from watching Godzilla again. Dat movie, tis gewd....

Indeed. All parts showing Godzilla or related to him were fucking boss.

However...
Spoiler:
Aw yeah :3

Spoiler:

I was definitely surprised by that twist, but honestly I was okay with it.

after all,

Spoiler:
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri May 16, 2014 11:15 pm

I want to see it, but I have to save all my money for a con in a week.

Bearhugger29 wrote:Sweet, Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition is released for PC on Steam. Ill have to buy that and do some playthroughs. God the best in the series by a mile. Wicked shit.
I was so pumped to see that the other day.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 16, 2014 11:28 pm

-Mazer wrote:eww....pay to play rpgs
Eww... "freemium" rpgs... (I kid... Some are actually pretty great)
Bearhugger29 wrote:what class and server do you play on? I wanna get back into playing it but i missed so much and that isn't an issue but all the people who I did play it with are so far ahead that getting there help is pretty much impossible for me. Thank god my buddy kirin is going to be getting it soon. So looking for some fresh set of eyes to play with and just play casually.
My main class is Pugilist/Monk. I'm pretty far into the game(end game practically).
My world is Brynhilder.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri May 16, 2014 11:28 pm

I'm seeing it Sunday and I'm so fucking excited.

Darth Luna wrote:I have found conflicting reports over the origin of emoticons. I'm very skeptical of that story, loom. Especially since it came from wikipedia.

There sources a very credible though. Look, here's one of their sources from the New York Times about it:
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/19/hfo-emoticon/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Fri May 16, 2014 11:32 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Bearhugger29 wrote:what class and server do you play on? I wanna get back into playing it but i missed so much and that isn't an issue but all the people who I did play it with are so far ahead that getting there help is pretty much impossible for me. Thank god my buddy kirin is going to be getting it soon. So looking for some fresh set of eyes to play with and just play casually.
My main class is Pugilist/Monk. I'm pretty far into the game(end game practically).
My world is Brynhilder.

Yeah I play as a White Mage. I've completed end game stuff expect for the gear grind and Coil.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
My world is Brynhilder.

Yeah I play as a White Mage. I've completed end game stuff expect for the gear grind and Coil.
I've done only one raid. Labyrinth of the Ancients. I got lucky and got like 3 pieces of super level equipment in one run XD
I've been leveling up my other classes and ignoring the end game stuff.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri May 16, 2014 11:47 pm

oldest emoticon ever:

8====(-)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Sat May 17, 2014 12:56 am

smirkytrick wrote:Hey Ochi, need some advice. Ever heard of a search engine called maxwebsearch?

For one one reason or another it is set as my default home and search engine. I keep on trying to change the settings but every time I do that, it just closes the browser and resets the settings. (I believe that fake skype download incident may have something to do with it)
Darth Luna wrote:Hmm, sounds to me like it was installed by a program. I assume you have windows, so go to control panel, programs and check if it's listed there as an installed program. Just uninstall, if it is. That should get rid of it.
smirkytrick wrote:Thnks Luna, You've been a big help. I think it's also worth mentioning that fortunately I had ABP (ad blocker) on my computer. So ads and stuff aren't gonna be bothering me. So pretty much I removed the venom from a snake. So now I have a toothless snake to deal with.

Late again to your time of need. But yeah. You need to be more careful when browsing the internet man...

I would suggest scouring your browser data to see if it's installed not as a separate program but an extension in chrome.

Settings>extensions

That or just try uninstalling and reinstalling your browsers.

Please try to be careful when installing programs or downloading files from the web, as they will sometimes try to induce you to add tool bars or change browser settings, so be careful of looking at whats in those check boxes
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat May 17, 2014 1:18 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:

I'm seeing it Sunday and I'm so fucking excited.
Just don't do what a bunch of people have been doing going in expecting Pacific Rim. This ain't Pacific Rim!!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 17, 2014 1:25 am

I'm going in expecting something similar to the original movie. I demand that experience again.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat May 17, 2014 1:46 am

Ochi wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Hey Ochi, need some advice. Ever heard of a search engine called maxwebsearch?

For one one reason or another it is set as my default home and search engine. I keep on trying to change the settings but every time I do that, it just closes the browser and resets the settings. (I believe that fake skype download incident may have something to do with it)
Darth Luna wrote:Hmm, sounds to me like it was installed by a program. I assume you have windows, so go to control panel, programs and check if it's listed there as an installed program. Just uninstall, if it is. That should get rid of it.
smirkytrick wrote:Thnks Luna, You've been a big help. I think it's also worth mentioning that fortunately I had ABP (ad blocker) on my computer. So ads and stuff aren't gonna be bothering me. So pretty much I removed the venom from a snake. So now I have a toothless snake to deal with.

Late again to your time of need. But yeah. You need to be more careful when browsing the internet man...

I would suggest scouring your browser data to see if it's installed not as a separate program but an extension in chrome.

Settings>extensions

That or just try uninstalling and reinstalling your browsers.

Please try to be careful when installing programs or downloading files from the web, as they will sometimes try to induce you to add tool bars or change browser settings, so be careful of looking at whats in those check boxes
Consider that lesson learned. Also I checked my extensions, and I see nothing about maxwebsearch. For now, I'm just glad I have a connection. I'm in the process of having someone look at it. But that won't be for another 5 days. Until I get this whole mess straighten out, I'm not gonna install anything.
Fortunately, the only issue is the annoying browser and nothing else.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat May 17, 2014 1:49 am

I am going to ask one last time for movie talk to be in the media movie discussion thread.......
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 17, 2014 1:51 am

Do it mazar, smite those jerks! D:

Also, smirky, what browser are you currently using?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat May 17, 2014 1:55 am

-Mazer wrote:I am going to ask one last time for movie talk to be in the media movie discussion thread.......
but, but, but...

There's nobody in there >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat May 17, 2014 1:59 am

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I am going to ask one last time for movie talk to be in the media movie discussion thread.......
but, but, but...

because you guys never use it. Nate, Squirrel, and Luna are able to keep all their convos about anime in there. No problems.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat May 17, 2014 2:10 am

Darth Luna wrote:Do it mazar, smite those jerks! D:

Also, smirky, what browser are you currently using?
Chrome
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 17, 2014 2:11 am

Ah I see
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat May 17, 2014 2:12 am

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
but, but, but...

because you guys never use it. Nate, Squirrel, and Luna are able to keep all their convos about anime in there. No problems.
but I did post in there... and then the thread proceeded to die soon after >.<
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 17, 2014 2:21 am

*starts watching Children of Men*

*eats ice cream*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum