Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

+10
Bearhugger29
Slainwolff
smirkytrick
Cybersix
-Insanity-
Justin
ColumbianLoom
LegendX48
-Mazer
Koenig
14 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

Post by Lux Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 am

It's Monday.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 32a8a583b63a2e53e821645dacde7cb7
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

Post by Justin Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:46 pm

-Mazer wrote:
looks neat.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Welp

I just found the biggest butthurt blog ever...

http://bayonetta2boycott.wordpress.com/
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:32 pm

-Mazer wrote:Welp

I just found the biggest butthurt blog ever...

http://bayonetta2boycott.wordpress.com/
Disgusting snob.
If a game you want/like is on another system, and you go into this pitiful state and thrash said game, you aren't doing anyone a favor.

Dumbass wrote: Thanks to PG’s hasty Business decision, we might never see Bayo 3.
Oh, and we're not going to see Bayo 3 because pricks like you decide to do stupid shit instead of support the game franchise.

God forbid you'd be singing a different tune if the game was on other systems(if Sony or Microsoft didn't discard Bayo and leave it to die.).

Last edited by xXJus10Xx on Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:33 pm

lol he ruffled my feathers. XD

I most certainly dislike that guy's attitude.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:52 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND this month's dlc for Hyrule Warriors turned out to be exactly who I hoped it was. Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 Tumblr_nf7rqmbdeA1sntotwo1_1280
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:27 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:lol he ruffled my feathers. XD

He is such a bitter, cynical little prick.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:36 am

-Mazer wrote:

My ears are burning
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:52 am

Cybersix wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

My ears are burning
>=3
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:32 pm

COMES OUT TOMORROW (20th)

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:03 pm

-Mazer wrote:COMES OUT TOMORROW (20th)

Why
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:31 pm

why not?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:37 am

So in order to get Mewtwo as Free DLC in Smah Bros for Wii U/3DS, you need to register both products to your Club Nintendo account.

I for one was pretty excited to get Mewtwo for free DLC, but... Nintendo is not kind to digital customers who haven't already linked their club Nintendo account, or had a Club Nintendo account, prior to hearing about this DLC.

Products purchased before creating or Linking your Club Nintendo via digital download are not registered, therefore I will be ineligible to get Mewtwo for free, due to Nintendo's whacky club nintendo requirements.

So unfair. Sad

Do you think if I call Nintendo Support, they could let me be eligible for the free DLC?
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:45 am

That's fucking bull. Do they not realize that a ton of people probably only created an account to get this DLC?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:39 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:That's fucking bull. Do they not realize that a ton of people probably only created an account to get this DLC?
This doesn't really affect those who buy physical copies, just digital because reasons stated.

I know, it is bull.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:37 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:So in order to get Mewtwo as Free DLC in Smah Bros for Wii U/3DS, you need to register both products to your Club Nintendo account.

I for one was pretty excited to get Mewtwo for free DLC, but... Nintendo is not kind to digital customers who haven't already linked their club Nintendo account, or had a Club Nintendo account, prior to hearing about this DLC.

Products purchased before creating or Linking your Club Nintendo via digital download are not registered, therefore I will be ineligible to get Mewtwo for free, due to Nintendo's whacky club nintendo requirements.

So unfair. Sad

Do you think if I call Nintendo Support, they could let me be eligible for the free DLC?

Contact customer support. They will link your digital games to your account. This happened to me with some Wii games a while ago and they fixed it up really quickly. :)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Creator Tomonobu Itagaki hasn't said much about upcoming Wii U exclusive Devil's Third since E3 2014 in June, but that's now changed. The Valhalla Game Studios head gave a detailed status update for the game recently in a Japanese Facebook post, which was translated by Gematsu.

He says development on the project--which blends melee and shooting--is "going smoothly," adding that Valhalla recently finished editing the final cinematic. That's all to say Devil's Third remains on track for its previously scheduled 2015 release.

Itagaki adds that the scale of Devil's Third's story mode is greater than Ninja Gaiden, another franchise for which he is well known. He also boasts that the game's multiplayer mode will be a major step forward for the shooter genre, though he didn't offer much in the way of specifics.

"Devil's Third demolishes the standard of past console games in online multiplayer," he said. "Almost all specifications I wanted to do were implemented. I got an up-close look at the great forerunners Call of Duty, Battlefield, Gears of War, and my beloved Halo. On that basis, we added completely new level of playability that only we can create."

Itagaki also explains that nearly anyone will be able to enjoy Devil's Third. "Let me put it this way. You guys can throw a fun party, or can kill each other in realistic war," he said. "You can play your heart out."

Devil's Third has been cooking for years. It was originally revealed in 2010, and was at the time intended to be published by the now-defunct THQ for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. After THQ went bankrupt in 2012, the game's fate was left in the balance. However, Itagaki reclaimed the Devil's Third rights from THQ and revealed during E3 this summer that the game had become a Wii U exclusive.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 PqBl7DF

YUROP WINS AGAIN
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:13 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 PqBl7DF

YUROP WINS AGAIN
Huh?????

Anyways: I contacted customer support regarding Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS Mewtwo promotion.

Since I'm not the main account that purchased Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, I must get the account holder(being my brother) to contact later and settle the whole ordeal.

In the end, I will be getting the free DLC when this is all settled! ^.^
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:36 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 PqBl7DF

YUROP WINS AGAIN
Huh?????

In the US version, King Dedede's name is on two lines despite other characters with longer names being on one. It basically infuriated OCD sufferers the world over.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 Qvzhzfnsj3bgjlftn8oa
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Oh.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 am

Street Fighter 5 is PS4 and PC ONLY and is cross platform.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 0e3
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Driveclub has weather effects now.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 Ahcbuh

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 17 Qngvum

HOLY CHRIST!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:21 am

I am curious about the SFV choice. I find it odd but ah well.

Drive Club? Isn't that just a racing game or is it a race/crash game :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:17 pm

-Mazer wrote:I am curious about the SFV choice. I find it odd but ah well.

Drive Club? Isn't that just a racing game or is it a race/crash game :3
just straight racing. The game did not look anywhere close to that good when I rented it though

edit: Also, people are saying SF5 maybe PS4 only for reasons very similar to Bayo 2 being Wii U only.

edit: That and, iirc, majority of the FGC is on Sony anyway.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next