Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos

+6
-Mazer
Bearhugger29
TensePsychopath
Squirrel500
Koenig
ColumbianLoom
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Way too late, but still so stoked that USA won the World Cup. Well deserved.

Goes to show that when you get knocked to the ground, you can always get back up.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos

Post by Lunacy Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Yeah. Did you see any of the Gold Cup stuff? USA lost yesterday to Jamaica, semi finals. Mexico "defeated" Panama to advance to the final and face Jamaica. That game was full of bullshit, and the Mexico fans, well some of them, made me ashamed to root for the team. Seriously disgusting when they throw drinks and stuff at the opposing players. Fucking classless as fuck.

Anyhow, USA plays Panama on Saturday for 3rd place and Mexico and Jamaica face off on Sunday for the North America championship (i.e. Gold Cup).
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Luna wrote:Yeah. Did you see any of the Gold Cup stuff? USA lost yesterday to Jamaica, semi finals. Mexico "defeated" Panama to advance to the final and face Jamaica. That game was full of bullshit, and the Mexico fans, well some of them, made me ashamed to root for the team. Seriously disgusting when they throw drinks and stuff at the opposing players. Fucking classless as fuck.

Anyhow, USA plays Panama on Saturday for 3rd place and Mexico and Jamaica face off on Sunday for the North America championship (i.e. Gold Cup).

Dammit, is Jamaica really good? I want the USA guys to do really well in the next World Cup so bad, but the rest of the world is just so damn good....

And ya, that isn't good what the Mexican fans did. They should feel ashamed.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:34 pm

From what I've seen, they are. They were clearly the better team, but the US was not playing well at all. After that first goal, they started playing really sloppily.

I'm still sore about yesterday's second game. You know it was bullshit when a fan of a team is disappointed they won. Panama was one man down, red card, but they were still clearly the better team. If it wasn't for the officiating, then they would have won that game.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Back to the age of darkness. *sigh*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:27 am

*awaits Loom's eventual post*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:31 pm

white sox for world series title 2016 Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:44 pm

What about the Cubs?

Also, hopefully the Dodgers get over the hump this year....I doubt it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:16 am

*prays for Blue Jays*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Luna wrote:What about the Cubs?

cubs might make the playoffs but they will screw it up like they always do.
they have plenty of talent though some of it is grossly over hyped (kris bryant just doesn't feel like he is going to be a good player to me... he screams the next giovani soto)

as for the dodgers.... well hopefully they continue to fail. I love seeing teams trying to buy the championship fail to get it.
if they trim oh 100 mil from their payroll then I can root for them though (note timing 100 mil would still make them like the 5th highest paid team and that trim would be more than half the teams total value >.<_
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:34 pm

zulux21 wrote:
Luna wrote:What about the Cubs?

cubs might make the playoffs but they will screw it up like they always do.
they have plenty of talent though some of it is grossly over hyped (kris bryant just doesn't feel like he is going to be a good player to me... he screams the next giovani soto)

as for the dodgers.... well hopefully they continue to fail. I love seeing teams trying to buy the championship fail to get it.
if they trim oh 100 mil from their payroll then I can root for them though (note timing 100 mil would still make them like the 5th highest paid team and that trim would be more than half the teams total value >.<_

Cybersix wrote:*prays for Blue Jays*
I am perfectly fine with the jays taking the AL East, though the AL title will go to the white sox MWA HA HA HA HA HA (note, claims to white sox winning anything made in jest and are unlikely to come true)

not my picture Razz

Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos - Page 9 7yd1UqA
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9